What's new

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

If i am not wrong there is conflict on kushan's orgin some say they were indo european and some say they settled from gansu (which is in china) so according to you they were indo-european right ?

they were Indo-European from Modern day China.....Indo-Europeans have gradually shrunk since the beginning of common era..Tocharians and other blonde Indo-Europeans were wide spread in the Tarim Basin

LMAO...more BS....from those trying to manipulate historical facts.

Indians have to understand that if they want to get united with Pakistan, they will have to say goodbye to Ladakh, whole of North-East sans Assam, South India...

They may gain Nepal,Bangladesh in the process
Nepalis especially the Indo-Aryan ones,only want to associate themselves with the fairer and sharper looking of Indians like Kashmiri Pandits,Kumaons,Rajputs and likes

and Pakistan would also then face a split with its Western Provinces and Gilgit Baltistan....(People from those provinces would not want to be associated with ethnicities further east due to huge disparity in looks)

All in All it would be a lose -lose situation in terms of looks and geo strategic reach for Pakistan
It would be a lose-lose situation in terms of GDP loss and mountainous territory loss for India

In short, It's not Happening..and the sooner many Indians give up the dream of Akhand Bharat (Historical reality only once for 120 years in 2,500 years documented history) the more conducive the neighbourhood situation would be, as many Pakistanis are wary of the claims of Akhand Bharat ....Both nations should be happy to have vast,diverse but still somewhat coherent Nation-states for themselves

Dude you so full of ish. Admit you are a Pakistani first.

My man... even sikhs make fun of your "north indians" from UP,Bihar etc... showing them as inferior,funny language speaking kammis,servants .. in their movies.
True when you look at even Bollywood punjabi movies such as son of sardar where biharis are shown as servants to punjabis.

But this is India we Kashmiris also mock punjabis by calling them Darkies, Honey Singh (wannabe Aryans etc.). Normal Dosage of Racism is healthy as long as peope dont start racially abusing eachother.

I am sure you have racial fractures in your country as well.

Sorry if i have offended you. If you are a punjabi

Maybe Pusthuns and Baluchis have cultural things India does not have. But they are less than 15% of Pakistan's population.
You pretent to be wise but as always are absolutly wrong
My dear, Pashtuns live in masses, whole and whole villages in Punjab and they are huge in numbers in Sindh. They are based all over in Pakistan like no other ethnic group.

Then secondly, Punjab is divided, with no single culture and language in Punjab of Pakistan. you know no thing and comment like an expert on Pakistan.

Okay I think at best I would concede that the demography in Pakistan as a whole has significant overarching aspects with Indians living in westerly states. If India can divide herself like [below] this I think we can certainly sit down and talk "same".

ZKhuTma.png

or how about a Tibeto-Burman and Dravidian zones partitioned from India? Any takers? @wiseone2

wf8picw.png

You see I find it hilarious how Indians take the knife out and start dividing our people along ethnic lines. But hey let's take the knife out of their hands and turn it on India and see how they like their Dravids, Austrolids, Tibeto-Burmans get sliced and diced from their Indo-Aryan speakers? Boot on their feet feel nice?

Do yu really think that Majority of Upwalas and company have similarity with you ? There is a British made wall i forgit its name. Some british used to divide Both People based on various factors.

Name of that Wall is Amritsar ~ Katiyawar bridge i think.

they were Indo-European from Modern day China.....Indo-Europeans have gradually shrunk since the beginning of common era..Tocharians and other blonde Indo-Europeans were wide spread in the Tarim Basin

Indo-Europeans in China? Only South Asians may be called Indo-Europeans. Those white Yuezhi or Huns kicked out by Chinese are not Indo-Europeans by definition.

LAMO Southasians and their thirst to become Gora Sahib is funniest thing in the world, second only to Spaniards trying to be Nordic.

LAMO Southasians and their thirst to become Gora Sahib is funniest thing in the world, second only to Spaniards trying to be Nordic.
Pakistanis aren't trying to be Gora, they're just trying to be Pakistanis. Indians here are trying to force and impose a false "Indian" identity on them.

Why disrespect something which you don't understand. U don't disrespect a Video call on a phone just because u use it. Imagine someone commenting on video calls just 150 years ago. He would laugh at the aspect of people talking to a stone and viewing the caller at the same time.
Let's not generalize things here.

Ask Most Indians what happened before 500 BCE, they will say flying chariots, talking monkeys, Gods sending babies down to earth , Giants, brahma-Astras were happening..The fantastical supernatural battles of Ramayana and Mahabharata were happening before 500 BC...Fact is both Historians and common people have too little evidence to construct a proper history of the subcontinent in the pre-500 BC era.. and let's face it, Indians were not like the Chinese, Mespotamians,Hittites, Greeks regarding historical accuracy and regarding keeping accurate historical records..there were exactly two proper historians in pre-Islamic India...Kalhana and Banabhatta

Why disrespect something which you don't understand. U don't disrespect a Video call on a phone just because u use it. Imagine someone commenting on video calls just 150 years ago. He would laugh at the aspect of people talking to a stone and viewing the caller at the same time.
Let's not generalize things here.

Well they say half of the knowledge of the world drowned in Alexandria fire.

Half burned in Baghdad

Alot of it during the great Indian wars the Mahabharata

Back
Top Bottom