What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Hmm, they are also successfull but Azerbaijan was in a much worse condition in early years of independency such as Karabakh occupation for exsample, now they are Economically successfull.

I guess it depends on the perspective of what succes is.
In the end both are countries who's economy is based on oil and gas.

I guess it depends on the perspective of what succes is.
In the end both are countries who's economy is based on oil and gas.
Yes sure, but i read somewhere that Azerbaijan is investing in oil stocks for the times after oil, dont know if true or not.

Anyways oil is good for building up your infrastructure but they should start with industrialization and diversify their economy, there are some exsamples from Azerbaijan but i dont know how the situation looks in Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan.

Hmm, they are also successfull but Azerbaijan was in a much worse condition in early years of independency such as Karabakh occupation for exsample, now they are Economically successfull.

i'd agree with @olcayto azerbaijan had some infrastructure left from USSR, whereas kazakhstan had nothing. but i think @ASQ-1918 can enlighten us on this.

Russian military holds exercises in Armenia

- Trend.Az

nowadays russia's flexing its muscles. last week it had major army exercise involving 68 thousand soldiers, mostly airborne divisions and border guards.

Yes sure, but i read somewhere that Azerbaijan is investing in oil stocks for the times after oil, dont know if true or not.

Anyways oil is good for building up your infrastructure but they should start with industrialization and diversify their economy, there are some exsamples from Azerbaijan but i dont know how the situation looks in Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan.

Being a country that has vast amounts of gas and oil is like a double edged sword.
In one side it will bring easy wealth to your country. On the other side the same easy wealth will make the country lazy.

There are many other oil gas rich countries around the world and apart from Russia none has succeeded to establish a diverse industry.

Russia is by far the most successfull one and yet even they are still not completely independent from their national resources.

Being a country that has vast amounts of gas and oil is like a double edged sword.
In one side it will bring easy wealth to your country. On the other side the same easy wealth will make the country lazy.

There are many other oil gas rich countries around the world and apart from Russia none has succeeded to establish a diverse industry.

Russia is by far the most successfull one and yet even they are still not completely independent from their national resources.
Russia was a industrial giant in Soviet times, today most of Russias manufacturing Industry and technology remained from soviets, they dont have the same capabilitys like back then.

Their economic growth completely depends on ressources.

Russia was a industrial giant in Soviet times, today most of Russias manufacturing Industry and technology remained from soviets, they dont have the same capabilitys like back then.

Their economic growth completely depends on ressources.

Forced industrialisation by the communist ideology is what laid the foundation of today's industry of Russia.

Today's Russia is still the same Russia with the same capabilities, however they have become a much more liberal economy.
The old motto of the soviets " **** profits just produce" has died within the new Russia. They will only produce if it's profitable or has high importance in the national interest.

by 2020 Azerbaijan will be getting 50bil from IT sector alone
a lot of money is being invested into the infrastructure ,( new train connection to Turkey , new Baku port biggest port on the Caspian sea) if Azerbaijan manages to transport Chinese exports destined for Europe
it will be a huge boost

also the oil production is increasing meaning just more money for projects to boost and diversify the economy

@Targon, @asena_great

Speaking of dialects, here is examples of different north Azerbaijani dialects.

Ağdam/Qarabağ-Gence dialect.

2zf7ij7.jpg

2mdfjar.jpg

Bakı dialect.

2laaqf5.jpg

Şeki dialect.

2mxn39j.jpg

Naxçıvan dialect.

16lwc1v.jpg

Muğan dialect.

kylv7.jpg

Qax dialect.

20gzi2s.jpg

Quba dialect.

f3yq81.jpg

Qazax dialect.

3309zky.jpg

Last edited:
by 2020 Azerbaijan will be getting 50bil from IT sector alone
a lot of money is being invested into the infrastructure ,( new train connection to Turkey , new Baku port biggest port on the Caspian sea) if Azerbaijan manages to transport Chinese exports destined for Europe
it will be a huge boost

also the oil production is increasing meaning just more money for projects to boost and diversify the economy

Hi,
how can i change the flag to Azeri flag. sorry, but i couldnt find how to do it
thanks in advance..

Back
Top Bottom