What's new

Trolls with multiple id's coming back again and again.

LOL, at least none of them are nearly 80 years old or blind like the Grand Mufti. Also Indians, who were ruled by foreigners for centuries and who were created by the Brits should never talk about "slaves". That's not a good idea.

This mental sick Lunatic always troll against Pakistanis,Indians and Iranians and also Russians.
For safety of your site please deal with him.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Oscar @Emmie @jaibi @nuclearpak

This mental sick Lunatic always troll against Pakistanis,Indians and Iranians and also Russians.
For safety of your site please deal with him.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Oscar @Emmie @jaibi @nuclearpak
What are you talking about double user? That's not trolling. I just replied 1 troll photo with those photos. You are a serial double user and you have been banned 10-15 times with all of your different usernames. It's a miracle that you are still able to troll the forum.

What are you talking about double user? That's not trolling. I just replied 1 troll photo with those photos. You are a serial double user and you have been banned 10-15 times with all of your different usernames. It's a miracle that you are still able to troll the forum.

I dont know these Iranian that are now banned.But u always troll against other nations from Pakistanis to Russians.
24 hours of day u say we conquered Iran we conquered Iran like lunatics.

Naaa!!!! we have regular PDF meets in HYD, but he refused to come. all we do is eat and drink :)
there are a few threads wit photos of us and our meets:D

You ok mate?

Scheiss!

What about Calcutta? But I'm now 2000 kms from there too. OK, New Delhi? Chandigarh? Dehra Dun?

:raise: Can we have another rule added @WebMaster @Aeronaut

People who dont read the OP need to be given a warning or need to have it written on username that they are trolls...

I have been questioned things already mentioned in OP...

Some blind hate people bounce into a thread commenting things which are 100% opposite to what OP stated because their mind has some disease and just want to bash!

Please do something about such blind hate mongers!

Shouldn't that be a negative rating rule?

Shouldn't that be a negative rating rule?
apparently there are many that bounce into the thread based on the title and start talking rubbish (without reading OP at all)...and I have seen the same do it over and over....I dont think negative rating is gonna help cure that disease!

apparently there are many that bounce into the thread based on the title and start talking rubbish (without reading OP at all)...and I have seen the same do it over and over....I dont think negative rating is gonna help cure that disease!

You may have a point there :-(

I am really getting sick of two features of recent origin: one, the astonishing rise in bad language; people now say the most amazingly outrageous things and expect to get away with it, judging by their indignation at being pulled up. Here I have to admit that Indians do this a lot more than anybody else. Two, the vicious hatred on display, not in comment, but in posts. Here, I am really unhappy about a handful of Pakistanis for whom this seems to be their daily meat and two veg. At this moment, that utterly unspeakable creature @Windjammer is in full flow on some other thread. I have never encountered more sustained dislike and more utterly jejune resort to whatever piece of dirt happens to be available. There is no reason or pattern behind it, just a long and sustained snapping at the heels and attacks on the ankles. I hope the analogy used conveys something useful about how he is consequently perceived by anyone with any sense of dignity and decorum.

Why don't the moderators discipline creatures like him?

I am really getting sick of two features of recent origin: one, the astonishing rise in bad language; people now say the most amazingly outrageous things and expect to get away with it, judging by their indignation at being pulled up. Here I have to admit that Indians do this a lot more than anybody else. Two, the vicious hatred on display, not in comment, but in posts. Here, I am really unhappy about a handful of Pakistanis for whom this seems to be their daily meat and two veg. At this moment, that utterly unspeakable creature @Windjammer is in full flow on some other thread. I have never encountered more sustained dislike and more utterly jejune resort to whatever piece of dirt happens to be available. There is no reason or pattern behind it, just a long and sustained snapping at the heels and attacks on the ankles. I hope the analogy used conveys something useful about how he is consequently perceived by anyone with any sense of dignity and decorum.

Well, there seems to be a competition going on...Where a thread on Islam or Pakistan is followed by a thread on India ...it is sad but it really is happening esp when there isnt much we can do about what some people under pretense have done and it is reported, made a mockery of while insulting the whole nation as though everyone is like that...and sometimes it goes the other way round....when a thread on India is made first based on a thread or 2 opened the day or the week before...

I think it is time we admit that on an internet forum it is nearly impossible to keep a check on all offenders, especially the persistent ones. Perhaps the Ignore option works nice for me. For example the gentleman Joe mentioned is on my Ignore list and I am not bothered by his rants. Same goes for shan, manvantaratruti etc. It helps me. :) The forum does not become clean, true, but at least it appears clean to me.

I think it is time we admit that on an internet forum it is nearly impossible to keep a check on all offenders, especially the persistent ones. Perhaps the Ignore option works nice for me. For example the gentleman Joe mentioned is on my Ignore list and I am not bothered by his rants. Same goes for shan, manvantaratruti etc. It helps me. :) The forum does not become clean, true, but at least it appears clean to me.
You too were on my ignore list for a couple of weeks :agree:

The problem with multiple accounts can be handled by Electronic Ids.
When I log into secure sites in Sweden, I use a USB Smartcard reader with a keyboard.
Whenever I log in, I have to provide a 6-digit PIN code.
Can also use it without a PC, in which case I enter a 8-digit code I get from the website
inte the disconnected smartcard reader, then enter the PIN code.
The smartcard reader then displays a new 8-digit code on its LCD display,
which you can feed into the website.

Initially, it was just for banks, but now it can be used for many other sites,
handling taxes, local parking etc.
If an Electronic Id is used to create an account, then it will be very difficult
to return, once banned.
Guess it will take some time, but this is probably the direction for the future.

The problem with multiple accounts can be handled by Electronic Ids.
When I log into secure sites in Sweden, I use a USB Smartcard reader with a keyboard.
Whenever I log in, I have to provide a 6-digit PIN code.
Can also use it without a PC, in which case I enter a 8-digit code I get from the website
inte the disconnected smartcard reader, then enter the PIN code.
The smartcard reader then displays a new 8-digit code on its LCD display,
which you can feed into the website.

Initially, it was just for banks, but now it can be used for many other sites,
handling taxes, local parking etc.
If an Electronic Id is used to create an account, then it will be very difficult
to return, once banned.
Guess it will take some time, but this is probably the direction for the future.

It also decreases popularity if this site. Is facebook use that, even after the billion of accounts?

Hi @Joe Shearer ;
You have a point there.
But in the face of persistent Scavengers like our own Windyjoe; what can be done?
Of course even Scavengers have their utility! I remember a Village Pradhan or "Gaon-Bura" who said of the need to have a Scavenger. He said that only the Bhangee or Scavenger was happy or comfortable in looking for Garbage and $hit and handling it. Nobody else could do that!
Of course; what one can discern here on PDF is that our resident(s) are happy to carry the Muck in, rather than out........ hence all the Malodorous Vapors which even "all the perfumes in Arabia" will not diminish. :)
Unless the "Gaon-Bura" thinks and............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom