What's new

Ukraine's Bayraktar TB2 drones appear to be back in combat — and with devastating effect, reports say

So you lost about 23 TB-2s in Libya,some 4 confirmed (Russians claim more) in Syria,how many in Armenia? And more than 40 in Ukraine? 24 confirmed by Oryx,Russians say more of course,but the point is,if Ukraine received 50 and Russia started shooting them down and it took them more than a year to appear again,two things could have happened: Either Russia destroyed the majority of them and the Ukrainians were saving the few ones left or they lost all of them (or almost all of them) and they were waiting for a new shipment from Turkey all this time.

Better , talk about TB-2 UCAVs which destroyed 1.000+ military equipment and thousands of troops/militia in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine

Winner = TB-2

Billions of dollars worth of equipment were destroyed by TB-2 UCAVs

Tanks (134)
Towed Artillery (155)
Self-Propelled Artillery (43)
Multiple Rocket Launchers (91)
Armoured Fighting Vehicles (55)
Surface-To-Air Missile Systems (48)
Self-Propelled Anti-Aircraft Guns (9)
Military Vehicles (309)
Radars Systems (9)
Aircraft : 6
Helicopters : 2

Even TB-2 UCAVs did this kill record with 15 km MAM-L laser guided munition

now TB-2 armed with 200+ km KEMANKES mini cruise missile to hit PANTSIR , TOR , BUK , AKASH , even S300 , PATRIOT from safe distance

Last edited:
Better , talk about TB-2 UCAVs which destroyed 1.000+ military equipment and thousands of troops/militia in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine

Winner = TB-2

Billions of dollars worth of equipment were destroyed by TB-2 UCAVs

Tanks (134)
Towed Artillery (155)
Self-Propelled Artillery (43)
Multiple Rocket Launchers (91)
Armoured Fighting Vehicles (55)
Surface-To-Air Missile Systems (48)
Self-Propelled Anti-Aircraft Guns (9)
Military Vehicles (309)
Radars Systems (9)
Aircraft : 6
Helicopters : 2

Even TB-2 UCAVs did this kill record with 15 km MAM-L laser guided munition

now TB-2 armed with 200+ km KEMANKES mini cruise missile to hit PANTSIR , TOR , BUK , AKASH , even S300 , PATRIOT from safe distance
istockphoto-516211554-612x612(1).jpg

I showed you comfirmed kill list from ORYX

and you are trolling as always ..... jealousy and hatred diluted your brain
You had been going around for 2 years,showing the Turkish MoD's lists as undeniable truth.

Of course

You had been going around for 2 years,showing the Turkish MoD's lists as undeniable truth.

Of course

I am talking about TB-2 kill list here from ORYX

and you are trolling as always to deflect the facts and digress the topic

because your jealousy and hatred blocking you to accept the facts

I am talking about TB-2 kill list here from ORYX

and you are trolling as always to deflect the facts and digress the topic
No. I replied to Yawm because he said it's "invincible". Then you appeared to remind everyone (as if you have missed a chance to do it) how superior TB2 is to any other weapon on the planet.

No. I replied to Yawm because he said it's "invincible". Then you appeared to remind everyone (as if you have missed a chance to do it) how superior TB2 is to any other weapon on the planet.

And I showed everyone that TB-2 is winner

a tiny UCAV armed with 15km laser guided munition destroyed over 1.000+ military equipment and thousands of troops/militia in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine , including 48 SAMs

And you sent a silly post as always to deflect the facts and digress the topic

And I showed everyone that TB-2 is winner

a tiny UCAV armed with 15km laser guided munition destroyed over 1.000+ military equipment and thousands of troops/militia in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine , including 48 SAMs

And you sent a silly post as always to deflect the facts and digress the topic
Ok,ok Turkey wins everywhere.

Anything new by you?

So India invested 30% of the money for research, then why is Turkey denying sale of this drone? And these reports came from where?

Besides Bayaklar is cheaper to buy & operate than American predator drones. The Russian Federation was also given a no when they wanted to buy this drone.

Could it be possible Bharat was looking to buy this drone and sell it off to the Russain Federation as part of their "contribution" to the war?

The article you posted talks about Ankara's willingness to sell, not the other way around. Perhaps the resistance was from India. Also Eurasian times, at best, is a tabloid defence site.

Back
Top Bottom