What's new

Ukraine's "Bayraktar" compared to Russia's new Iran-supplied drones

Just report him for insulting every nationality here. This person cannot have a civilized discussion. His constant nationalist rants and racial slurs are all he can do. Even when someone proves him wrong,he ignores it and goes back to his known nationalist rants,instead of admitting a mistake like a mature person.

Just have @drmeson @Beast @GreatHanWarrior @retaxis @Muhammed45 @Hack-Hook @mohsen @Dariush the Great @MH.Yang @Mehdipersian @DF41 report him for insulting,flaming and trolling.

crying uncivilized troll team We also reprted your posts for trolling , insulting and provoking

you and your troll team are destroying all my threads and all threads about Turkiye

All of you are anti-Turkiye troll team .. same users with false flage accounts

this thread about Turkish TB-2 and İranian UCAVs in Ukraine

1 -- first your troll team has started giving false info about TB-2 UCAV
and I blocked your lies and anti Turkiye propaganda

TB-2 UCAVs is not using full of foreign compenents ... stop lying

except engine , TB-2 is full of indigenous

2 -- your troll team has started saying its a insult to İran to compare Turkish TB-2 with İranian Drone

and I gave real info about TB-2 and İranian S-139

even Turkish tactical UCAV is superior to İranian MALE UCAV

3 -- your troll team has started saying Turkish KIZILELMA is a mockup with small turbojet engine

reality : KIZILELMA is not a mockup , but real prototype with AI-25LTL turbofan engine

and your troll team has started trolling and insulting me , Turks , Turkiye , Turkish defense industry , even president of Turkiye
again. Our advanced countries produce all weapons. Drones are just one part of our strong industrial chain. We advanced nations do not brag about drones. But it is different in backward Turkey. Turkey can only assemble and copy drones. Then brag about it. So poor and backward.

Looking at the whole world, there is only China. China's J-10C fighter is undoubtedly the best substitute for the Turkish Air Force's US-made fighter F-16 and F-4. In terms of performance, the J-10C is a typical third-generation and a half fighter. With the new kit, it can form an absolute advantage over the Turkish F-16C/D fighter. The F-16C/D is not an opponent of the J-10C at all. In terms of price, the price of F-16 Americans starts at 110 million US dollars, and the export price of J-10C fighter jets starts at only 40 million US dollars, and the other supporting equipment is only over 60 million US dollars. Therefore, in terms of performance and price, the J-10C has an overall advantage over the Turkish F-16. Not only the Indian media but also the US media believe that at this stage, the J-10C is the most suitable fighter for the Turkish Air Force.

Just report him for insulting every nationality here. This person cannot have a civilized discussion. His constant nationalist rants and racial slurs are all he can do. Even when someone proves him wrong,he ignores it and goes back to his known nationalist rants,instead of admitting a mistake like a mature person.

Just have @drmeson @Beast @GreatHanWarrior @retaxis @Muhammed45 @Hack-Hook @mohsen @Dariush the Great @MH.Yang @Mehdipersian @DF41 report him for insulting,flaming and trolling.
You need to understand the extreme inferiority complex of people from backward countries.

Last edited:
again. Our advanced countries produce all weapons. Drones are just one part of our strong industrial chain. We advanced nations do not brag about drones. But it is different in backward Turkey. Turkey can only assemble and replicate drones. Then brag about it. So poor and backward.

your backward countries can not develop even high quality E/O System

dont compare your backward countries with western technology high quality Turkish weapons

crying uncivilized troll team We also reprted your posts for trolling , insulting and provoking

you and your troll team are destroying all my threads and all threads about Turkiye
You are the one who starts the insults with your provocative comments and annoying behavior. And when you are about to get banned,you start crying and saying "oooh troll team abuse my posts".

You are the one who starts the insults with your provocative comments and annoying behavior. And when you are about to get banned,you start crying and saying "oooh troll team abuse my posts".

all your posts here
your troll team has started trolling and insulting me , Turks , Turkiye , Turkish defense industry , even president of Turkiye

your AMAAN can not help your troll team to terrorize my threads and posts

your backward countries can not develop even high quality E/O System

dont compare your backward countries with western technology high quality Turkish weapons
little turkey. How many times do I need to remind you? Turkey has nothing to do with the words "technical quality etc".

Now go begging for the JF-17. I will massacre the Turkish Air Force with the J-10C!

your AMAAN can not help your troll team to terrorize my threads and posts
Nobody "terrorizes" your threads and posts. Stop crying. All you do is flex and talk about how superior Turkey is. People are fed up. Don't you understand it?

Is that why you're asking for F-16s and Su-35s?

because F-16 and SU-35 is far superior to chinese copy weapons
if we buy a fighter jet , that will be F-16 , Eurofighter or Russian opition , but not chinese garbage

because F-16 and SU-35 is far superior to chinese copy weapons
if we buy a fighter jet , that will be F-16 , Eurofighter or Russian opition , but not chinese garbage
Why do you worry? You have Kizelelma,TFX and 750+ projects.

Nobody "terrorizes" your threads and posts. Stop crying. All you do is flex and talk about how superior Turkey is. People are fed up. Don't you understand it?

its reality
Turkish UCAVs are superior

and your troll team have big jealousy and harted against Turkiye
and you terrorize all my threads and posts
MODS should ban you

Why do you worry? You have Kizelelma,TFX and 750+ projects.

we dont worry about it
but your greece is crying in the US " please dont give F-16 to Turkiye "

and as like greek politicans , you are also crying here

little turkey. How many times do I need to remind you? Turkey has nothing to do with the words "technical quality etc".

Now go begging for the JF-17. I will massacre the Turkish Air Force with the J-10C!
We will not buy your poor quality products even if you give them for free.

Stop bullshit now.

There are only two things the little turkey trash is doing: bragging and lying.

Normal Turks are still begging for J-10.

Oh BTW. Now the Turkish Air Force is really garbage. Go buy some JF-17s.

Nobody interest in chinese low quality copy weapons in Turkiye

keep lying and trolling

Back
Top Bottom