What's new

Ukraine's Bayraktar TB2 drones appear to be back in combat — and with devastating effect, reports say

Bayraktar TB-2 is invincible its kicking *** all over the place.
"Invincible"

Screenshot_2021-08-05 List of aircraft shootdowns - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot_2022-09-15 List of aviation shootdowns and accidents during the Syrian civil war - ...png

And these lists don't include Ukraine

About half a dozen or more Indrajaal systems with seamless connectivity can protect the entire western border.Conventional defences will be overwhelmed in a swarm attack & an AI-enabled autonomous dome with its own ecosystem of sensors and processing is the way forward

View attachment 955753

View attachment 955755

View attachment 955749

View attachment 955752

View attachment 955750

Ever wonder why Russia turned to Iran and North Korea for weapons instead of its long-time friend India? 🤦‍♂️

We are in 1st innings of drone warfare. there is a long way to go. Right now no one is going to win a war using drones against a large opponent
I notice this a lot, online defence communities are so quick to glorify single weapon systems but ignore the environment and context they were successful in, then act surprised when it doesn't have complete dominance in other environments

You can hardly compare Armenia and Russia militarily, expecting the same outcome with drones is foolish

"Invincible"

View attachment 955772

View attachment 955777

With what method were most of these kills achieved through?

You'd expect it to at least have complete dominance against insurgents

"Invincible"

View attachment 955772

View attachment 955777

So i counted like 20 downed TB-2’s, against what cost?

The cost is huge in Karabakh, Syria, Iraq it has destroyed countless of enemy assets, vehicles, buildings and troops.

Btw one TB-2 does not cost $300 million like expensive American drones so we dont care if we lose some. Every drone we lose we make 10 again my son.

So i counted like 20 downed TB-2’s, against what cost?

The cost is huge in Karabakh, Syria, Iraq it has destroyed countless of enemy assets, vehicles, buildings and troops.

Btw one TB-2 does not cost $300 million like expensive American drones so we dont care if we lose some. Every drone we lose we make 10 again my son.
So you lost about 23 TB-2s in Libya,some 4 confirmed (Russians claim more) in Syria,how many in Armenia? And more than 40 in Ukraine? 24 confirmed by Oryx,Russians say more of course,but the point is,if Ukraine received 50 and Russia started shooting them down and it took them more than a year to appear again,two things could have happened: Either Russia destroyed the majority of them and the Ukrainians were saving the few ones left or they lost all of them (or almost all of them) and they were waiting for a new shipment from Turkey all this time.

Invincible? No,I think the word you wanted to use was "replacable".

Screenshot_2022-09-15 Baykar Bayraktar TB2 - Wikipedia.png

An Indian firm subscribed 30% of the capital of the company 😀 👍 🤩

So India invested 30% of the money for research, then why is Turkey denying sale of this drone? And these reports came from where?

Besides Bayaklar is cheaper to buy & operate than American predator drones. The Russian Federation was also given a no when they wanted to buy this drone.

Could it be possible Bharat was looking to buy this drone and sell it off to the Russain Federation as part of their "contribution" to the war?

Back
Top Bottom