What's new

Ukraine's "Bayraktar" compared to Russia's new Iran-supplied drones

@waz when are you going to flash the troll through the toilet?
then he must do something about certain other member who brag about future project as if they are already introduced into Turkish army. and do it in every thread he post

if you argue kindly I'll be kind too , If you insult me then I also insult you
I've tried talking to you calmly,in a kind manner numerous times. Others have done that too. And you kept using mocking comments and insults. You can't finish a sentence without boasting about Turkey and calling someone's country inferior.

Screenshot_2021-08-06 Greece to Buy 18 Rafale Fighters, Four New Frigates to Boost Defense(3).png

Screenshot_2021-08-06 Greece to Buy 18 Rafale Fighters, Four New Frigates to Boost Defense(8).png

Screenshot_2021-07-27 Greece getting 18 Rafales, 8 are free from France.png

Screenshot_2021-07-27 Greece getting 18 Rafales, 8 are free from France(4).png

Screenshot_2021-07-27 Greece getting 18 Rafales, 8 are free from France(5).png

Screenshot_2021-09-03 Erdogan's new Pentagon(1).png

Screenshot_2021-09-03 Erdogan's new Pentagon(2).png

Screenshot_2021-12-05 Strongest Army in Europe [ Turkish Army ](1).png

Screenshot_2021-12-05 Strongest Army in Europe [ Turkish Army ](2).png

Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 12-41-27 Akinci Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program.png

I'm "lying"???

Do you want me to post screenshots? I've got screenshots. You fighting with Bangladeshis,Brits,Germans,Americans,Chinese and Pakistanis.
Whoever is against Turkey, you are like a sneaky snake attacking Turkey with them. It's sad that other members don't notice this. Actually, you don't like chinese or pakistani people.
There is already a statement about Qaher 313. aND IT WAS NOT UNMANNED SO YOU MISSED THE TOPIC.

About Stealth...where are your stealth drones?
And Irans Stealth drones are for years in mass production and already had combat experience:

View attachment 881242

All of these were just the reaction of your behaviour. My list is longer than yours and if you read this thread carefully from the beginning of the second page: You started with your agressive and racist behaviour from the beginning. I came online much much later from page 10+++

Propaganda?

View attachment 881243
So funny hahhahahhaa
Is this stealth jet ucav or toy for children?

Yes I am right

Turkiye is ahead Russia and China in UCAV technology

learn about worldwide military

UK cancelled its unmanned stealth Fighter Jet project

Russia,China,İran yes as like QAHER-313
as like shahed-171,.....

Iranian drones were tested on Turkish soldiers. They work well:

An Iranian-made unmanned drone was used in an attack on a Turkish military camp in northern Syria on Nov. 24, killing four soldiers, a senior Turkish official has told the Hürriyet Daily News.

“In the air strike, assessed to have been carried out by the Syrian regime forces, three of our heroic soldiers were killed and 10 soldiers were wounded, one severely,” the Turkish Armed Forces said in a written statement on Nov. 24 on the attack that occurred near the northern Syrian city of al-Bab.

Not Drones but Fighter Jets ... you liar trolls

and Turkish TB-2 UCAVs killed 3.322 Assad Regime militia including 6 generals and IRGC , Hezbolah terrorists

also Turkish Armed Forces destroyed

3 UAVs
2 SU-24 Fighter Jets
1 L-39 Aircraft
8 Helicopters
8 Air Defense Systems
155 Tanks
51 Howitzers
52 MLRS
29 AFVs
68 Military Vehicles
15 Anti Tank Weapons
36 Pick-up mounted anti aircraft guns
49 Ammunition Trucks
10 Ammunition Storage 2 Missile Systems

cowardly İran cried to Russia again to save SAA,IRGC,Hezbolah from the Turkish Armed Forces

Russian army fled in panic after Turkish attack on Idlib

as like shahed-171,.....

iranian toy shaded-171

AKINCI UCAV is superior to all İranian and Chinese UCAVs

Length : 12,3 m
Height : 4,1 m
Wingspan : 20 m
MTOW : 5.500 kg
Max speed : 360 km/h
Combat range : 2.000+ km
Payload : 1350 kg
Endurance : 24 hours
Service ceiling : 40.000 feet

-- AESA Radar
-- SATCOM
-- Electronic Data Gathering ( ELINT / COMINT )
-- 6 multi-core Artificial Intelligence Computers

1663705221068.png

1663705230421.png

1663705239440.png

1663705252817.jpeg

Last edited:
Bye-Rat-Car is so weak they produce fake computer game graphics to show it hits target. Iranian drone hit US made howitzers and US made patriots, soon hopefully HIMARS as well.

Bye-Rat-Car is so weak they produce fake computer game graphics to show it hits target. Iranian drone hit US made howitzers and US made patriots, soon hopefully HIMARS as well.

Pathetic liar troll team

TB-2 UCAVs kill list in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine

2 x Ilyushin IL-76
1 x Antonov AN-32
4x S-300
12 x Pantsir S1
2 x Kamov KA-52
3 x Sukhoi SU-22
2 x Mi-8
120+ Tanks
421+ Vehicles
18+ Aircrafts
8+ Radars
7+ Naval Ships
2+ Trains
60+ Air-Defence Systems ( BUK , TOR , OSA , etc )
280+ Missile Systems

Total: 857
1663705857320.png

"Bayraktar" drones not decisive in war with Russia: Zelensky​

• According to Caliber.Az, Zelensky made it clear at a press conference that the Turkish attack drones "Bayraktar" do not play a decisive role in the war with Russia.

"The role of Bayraktar... These are our drones, we have jointly produced drones, a huge number. We use that technology. But I will honestly say with all due respect - this is a different war, experts say, it cannot be compared to any other in the twenty-first century. These or those drones may help, but they do not affect the result. There is a history of missiles, artillery, and air defense," he said.

https://caliber.az/en/post/74677/

Pathetic Nato-overhyped overpriced drone, used only as psyops, which zelensky destroyed as well.

After the treacherous attack on Turkish Forces in Idlib 27.02.2020

Turkish TB-2 UCAVs killed 3.322 Assad Regime - İranian militia including 6 generals and IRGC , Hezbolah terrorists

3 UAVs
2 SU-24 Fighter Jets
1 L-39 Aircraft
8 Helicopters
8 Air Defense Systems
155 Tanks
51 Howitzers
52 MLRS
29 AFVs
68 Military Vehicles
15 Anti Tank Weapons
49 Ammunition Trucks

cowardly İran cried to Russia again to save SAA,IRGC,Hezbolah from the Turkish Armed Forces

Whoever is against Turkey, you are like a sneaky snake attacking Turkey with them. It's sad that other members don't notice this. Actually, you don't like chinese or pakistani people.
I don't like Chinese or Pakistani people? Is that why I'm in a Pakistani forum talking with Pakistani people? Sharing Pak songs that I like and talking about stuff with great guys? I don't like China because what? Because I disagree about Taiwan? Because I get annoyed by beijingwalker's daily propaganda posts? Don't rush to draw conclusions....

Not Drones but Fighter Jets ... you liar trolls

and Turkish TB-2 UCAVs killed 3.322 Assad Regime militia including 6 generals and IRGC , Hezbolah terrorists

3 UAVs
2 SU-24 Fighter Jets
1 L-39 Aircraft
8 Helicopters
8 Air Defense Systems
155 Tanks
51 Howitzers
52 MLRS
29 AFVs
68 Military Vehicles
15 Anti Tank Weapons
49 Ammunition Trucks

iranian toy shaded-171

AKINCI UCAV is superior to all İranian and Chinese UCAVs

Length : 12,3 m
Height : 4,1 m
Wingspan : 20 m
MTOW : 5.500 kg
Max speed : 360 km/h
Combat range : 2.000+ km
Payload : 1350 kg
Endurance : 24 hours
Service ceiling : 40.000 feet

-- AESA Radar
-- SATCOM
-- Electronic Data Gathering ( ELINT / COMINT )
-- 6 multi-core Artificial Intelligence Computers

View attachment 881270
View attachment 881271
View attachment 881272
View attachment 881273

Stop posting the same stuff again and again. The same LONG LISTS and the same PHOTOS. STOP REPEATING YOURSELF ENDLESSLY. You're not brainwashing us,you're tiring us.

155 Tanks
You still believe this? 155 tanks? Because the Turkish MoD said it? You keep spamming the same numbers you got from the MoD,some are true,but others are fake. And you keep posting the same stuff.

You're saying the SAA had 155 tanks in that area and you destroyed them in 3 days? If the MoD says you destroy 1,000 tanks in a day,will you believe it?

I don't like Chinese or Pakistani people? Is that why I'm in a Pakistani forum talking with Pakistani people? Sharing Pak songs that I like and talking about stuff with great guys? I don't like China because what? Because I disagree about Taiwan? Because I get annoyed by beijingwalker's daily propaganda posts? Don't rush to draw conclusions....

Stop posting the same stuff again and again. The same LONG LISTS and the same PHOTOS. STOP REPEATING YOURSELF ENDLESSLY. You're not brainwashing us,you're tiring us.

After the treacherous attack on Turkish Forces in Idlib 27.02.2020

Turkish TB-2 UCAVs killed 3.322 Assad Regime - İranian militia including 6 generals and IRGC , Hezbolah terrorists

You still believe this? 155 tanks? Because the Turkish MoD said it? You keep spamming the same numbers you got from the MoD,some are true,but others are fake. And you keep posting the same stuff.

You're saying the SAA had 155 tanks in that area and you destroyed them in 3 days? If the MoD says you destroy 1,000 tanks in a day,will you believe it?

so what ? to believe you and your troll team ? instead of Turkish Defense Minister ?

Turkish UCAVs recorded every attack by E/O Camera

and Turkiye has its own Air Defense Systems better than İran
Can you argue why? Can you tell me something about Bavar373? Or Talaash or 3rd Kordad Air defence ? Or Ghadir Radar? Have you researched for Iranian systems to make a comparision ?

rekcufrehtom kcid ym kcus

Turkish UCAVs recorded every attack by E/O Camera
Have you checked every single video by yourself? Are they open source? Will they show to you if you ask for ?

Can you argue why? Can you tell me something about Bavar373? Or Talaash or 3rd Kordad Air defence ? Or Ghadir Radar? Have you researched for Iranian systems to make a comparision ?

rekcufrehtom kcid ym kcus

full of joke as like QAHER-313

İf you have real AD Systems , then go and deploy your so-called AD Systems in Syria to stop İsraeli Air Force which killing İranians and Syrians

Kıcına don al , Türkiye 20 yıl ilerde

İran has no technology to develop even high quality GaN based AESA Radar

Land based AESA Radars in the World

-- 470 km Thales Ground Master 400 ... FRANCE
-- 470 km Saab GIRAFFE 8A ... SWEDEN
-- 500 km Leonardo RAT-31DL ... ITALY
-- 500 km Type 305A ... CHINA
-- 500 km EL/M 2080 Green Pine ... ISRAEL
-- 555 km AN/TPY-4 ...USA
-- 600 km SWORDFISH ... INDIA
-- 600 km Aselsan EIRS ... TURKIYE

1663708294371.png