What's new

China Was the World's Biggest Economic Miracle and It Will Be Again

Ain't gonna be no miracle unless these things happen:

1. Lower housing prices.
2. Improve working conditions and hours.
3. Xi goes away.
The first 2 are literally directly the result of Xi.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

US/West are masters of love/hate relationships - They have a PhD in divide and rule.. India is already part of the game.

Not part of the game...

But falling into the trap.

This is what the Americans are worried about. This is what the war threats from Washington are based on. China will be the new global power, and the US want to stop it before it gets there.

China's growth is such that after 2018/2020 it will not be possible to stop China.

The time to stop China was in 2000.

NATO is 20 years late and does not know what to do.

The GDP gap is going to widen again this year.

GDP measured in fiat money is fake.

Measure it when the New Global currency is created backed by the commodities.

Last edited:
China is determined to lead the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The Chinese telecom giant Huawei claims to have 6,000 contracts to build enterprise 5G networks to support factory AI applications, as I reported in a March commentary for Newsweek. Huawei offers a Cloud-based AI system to enable firms to create their own applications. China is now the world's largest market for industrial robots. If what we have already seen in the EV sector propagates through the rest of the economy, China will gain an insurmountable lead in industry. U.S. tech controls don't have much impact. Industrial applications of AI run well enough on the older chips that China makes at home. Without access to the newest chips, Huawei can't sell a competitive 5G smartphone, but its AI apps can run factories, ports, and mines.

Blockading country becomes blockaded by itself.

It's unbelievable that China installed 5G for business is already more than 10000 while for the rest of the world is just 100+.

And many developed country's company that embraced 5G and industrial revolution 4.0 is just because it has a factory in China, while in their home country it's none.

10000+ in just a single country vs 100+ worldwide combined, the gap is huge.

Chinese growth is decelerating and if not for the Covid base, Chinese growth would be around 3% this year.

The gap with US GDP will widen once again this year. The government projects US GDP to reach $40T in a decade.

View attachment 943027
US inflation and money printing make Dollar based GDP meaningless, cost of living soars in US and people feel worse off than before. In real term GDP, China had surpassed US for many years already.

US inflation and money printing make Dollar based GDP meaningless, cost of living soars in US and people feel worse off than before. In real term GDP, China had surpassed US for many years already.
i feel so poor in america :(, u chinese rich and lots of savings, plz save me from poverty i give u my btc address thanx

“In purchasing power parity, they spend about one dollar to our 20 dollars to get to the same capability.”

Real Sector GDP VS Total GDP​

US vs. China: Measuring Real Economic Power​

Published: Monday, December 6, 2021

Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a basic measure of the overall size of a country's economy and is often used to compare different countries' economic power. But what exactly is compared when someone says that the GDP of country A is larger than the GDP of country B?

The System of National Accounts (SNA) of the United Nations defines GDP as a monetary value of final goods and services — that is, what end users actually purchase — produced in a country, along with some non-market "production" such as defense or education services provided by governments, during a specific period of time (say a quarter or a year).

As the UN definition of GDP implies, the whole economy can be divided into two major sectors: the so-called real sector, which includes production of goods and real assets, and the services sector, which includes production of services, everything from banking to education to healthcare.

This dashboard uses U.N. data to analyze the economic powers of countries measured solely by the ability of the economy to produce goods and real assets like infrastructure, dwellings and nonresidential buildings, and machinery and equipment. We estimate GDP produced in the real sector of an economy as a sum of value added in four broad economic activity groups: Agriculture, Industry, Construction, and Transportation and Communications.

Why the focus on the real sector? The strength of the real sector reflects two of the basic characteristics of an economy that determine its ability to successfully compete in a world of rising tensions between major powers: self-sufficiency and military power. The third basic economic factor affecting a country's competitiveness — the availability of resources — is not considered here.

• Using real sector GDP in cross-country comparison of economic power significantly changes the view of the global economic landscape. The U.S. economy, which is the world's largest economy when measured by total GDP at current US dollars, is more than $500 billion smaller than China's when measured by real sector GDP.
  • In 2019*, the ten largest economies in terms of real sector GDP included Russia, Korea and Indonesia. In the ranking by total GDP, these countries are lower down the list, and Italy, Brazil, and Canada round out the top ten.
Note: 2019 is currently the latest available year in the U.N. National Accounts Main Aggregates Database

Knoema_Data_Driven_US_China_Real_Economic_Power.png

微信图片_20221111120525.png

U.S. healthcare spending GDP is $4.12 trillion.
China's healthcare spending GDP is $853.1 billion.

But China has 4.3 hospital beds and 3.04 doctors per 1,000 people.
The U.S. has 2.9 hospital beds and 2.6 doctors per 1,000 people.

2021, China has 1.4 billion people, with an average life expectancy of 77.3 years.
The U.S. has 300 million people, with an average life expectancy of 76.1 years.

Let's revisit that statistic:

lol

Last edited:

2021, China has 1.4 billion people, with an average life expectancy of 77.3 years.

lol

I have better healthcare in China than in the US!​

I went to hospital in China​

lol

I watched YouTube video...

Having a birth in US hospital costs USD 50.000.

Dentist costs USD 2000 just for checkup.

That is crazy!

USD 4.12 trillion for 350 million of people vs USD 853.1 billion for 1.4 billion of people.

That is! I'm going to USA and become a doctor.

Well I hope China becomes the world's largest economy. The American century is over now or the President Bush era is over now.
You went from "China will become the world's largest economy" to "I hope China becomes the world's largest economy".Reality starts to sink in, I see...

Ain't gonna be no miracle unless these things happen:

1. Lower housing prices.
2. Improve working conditions and hours.
3. Xi goes away.
You missed one thing

4.) Solve the youth unemployment issue.

You missed one thing

4.) Solve the youth unemployment issue.
That will be solved once real estate prices and working conditions improve.

Economy is sluggish because too much money is tied up in real estate and people's purchasing power has been eroded by mortgage debt. Furthermore, companies pile the work on to 1 person with 996 schedules instead of hiring 2, leading to a slow job market and low birth rate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom