What's new

treat to my friends

ee madhya mods to chala fights avuthunnai both in fb and in the forum so pink some times.

fb lo "defence addicts" ani group undi andulo nenu oka member india pakistan pdf memeber untaru andulo, emadhya andulo active nenu :D.

Who is the girl , your class mate?

fb lo kuda kshaminchatleda??keka bayya nuvvu chukkalu chupisthunavanmata aithe vallaki ;)..

What kind of this treat?? We even can't touch it, can't smell it and can't Eat it. We can only see this... Water is flowing from my mouth like a river... ... I want to become alien......... @isro2222 please help me...

we shall have a nice grand party in the 5th dimension but for that first we must cross third dimension where ashtar galaxy people live which is dangerous for us :p

Last edited by a moderator:
we shall have a nice grand party in the 5th dimension but for that first we must cross third dimension where ashtar galaxy people live which is dangerous for us :p

you should take help from ISRO2222...

ee madhya mods to chala fights avuthunnai both in fb and in the forum so pink some times.

fb lo "defence addicts" ani group undi andulo nenu oka member india pakistan pdf memeber untaru andulo, emadhya andulo active nenu :D.

Who is the girl , your class mate?

story cheppamanu siggu padthunadu bayya

Well the Grays are some kind of servants to the Reptilians, Arcturians leaves positive energy and reptilians leaves negative energy... They uses 4D model. I really wish if it is possible to use 5D, then we will disappear Inshallah!!

@neehar - Congratulations on becoming a Senior Member ! :cheers:

As for the treat - Do you want us to lick our Computer Screens to eat those delicacies & drink those beverages ? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
mundu ni story cheppu bayya manam space loki tarvatha podam waiting ikkada

friend dvara parichayam.... contact lo unnamu.. close ayyam... thanu kuda ma family baga saripoindi.... ma parents kuda ok annaru....thanu chala cool minded... limit lo untadi, even shopping ayindi.. unlike my ex gf who cheated me....

Well the Grays are some kind of servants to the Reptilians, Arcturians leaves positive energy and reptilians leaves negative energy... They uses 4D model. I really wish if it is possible to use 5D, then we will disappear Inshallah!!

well then let the positive energy and negative energy cancel each other and let there be neutral energy where greys will be weak and we can enslave them and rule the andromeda galaxy in the 5th dimension.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom