What's new

treat to my friends

btw do you read the post you thank????

Yes I do read them mate, all of them. Without reading a post I don't give thanks. there are few posts from very senior posters which I find well above my head but try to understand them. So yes I read all post I thank.
You can post the link of post which I have thanked I can tell you why did I thanked that post no matter old that post is. I will tell you reading is my weakness. I have heard bad comments in real life & in this virtual life about my this particular habit.

Yes I do read them mate, all of them. Without reading a post I don't give thanks. there are few posts from very senior posters which I find well above my head but try to understand them. So yes I read all post I thank.
You can post the link of post which I have thanked I can tell you why did I thanked that post no matter old that post is. I will tell you reading is my weakness. I have heard bad comments in real life & in this virtual life about my this particular habit.
chill bro i was just asking

Spot on! Most Pakistani friends out here are probably from the 'agencies', considering their perpetual anti India rants!! :frown: You need to go to Pakistan and see for yourself the difference. I visited Lahore some time ago and it was incredible how an Indian is treated out there - like an honored guest!! The Kababwala at Anarkali bazaar even refused to accept money from me for those delicious kababs saying I was his guest!! And needless to say, the guys and gals were amazing and fun loving too. I thought I was in India!

So yes, there are two ideologies at work both in India as well as Pakistan - The hawks and the doves. On PDF the doves have been feathered and left in the pot to boil! The hawks rule! And that's the reality. I took the risk of opening a couple of lovey-dovey threads and wow, was I taken to the cleaners, dragged over the coals, beaten, hammered and trolled until the thread died a premature death!! Jeeez!

Seems the motto out here is: Make war, not peace! :sniper: And that sucks!

And oh yes, CONGRATS for your well deserved promotion! :tup:

thnax buddy..yes i know that some would be from agencies.and not just pakistani..indian too and i'm sure abt that.i dnt think a pakistani defence forum is left unmonitored by indian agencies or pakistani agencies.my post was based on my overall experience in this forum.i'm just glad that i could converse with some one who is over the boarder.and i dnt think a common man desires a war ofcourse some might be an exception.but people are fed up with these clashes..and i certainly dont take pdf as a barometer for pakistan.i dnt think a nation can be completely represented by merely a forum..

You have stopped thanking me. I miss your thanks :angry:

You have stopped thanking me. I miss your thanks :angry:

Sorry mate, I have received requests from few members here to not thank them.:cuckoo: I can't remember all those names all the time. so my mistake, so thought you were also one of them.:hitwall: Now you are back on list.:kiss3: But one thing to remember I have become more mature in giving thanks.:agree: So don't expect more than what I will give.:P

Sorry mate, I have received requests from few members here to not thank them.:cuckoo: I can't remember all those names all the time. so my mistake, so thought you were also one of them.:hitwall: Now you are back on list.:kiss3: But one thing to remember I have become more mature in giving thanks.:agree: So don't expect more than what I will give.:P

Mate,I am a kin reader of your posts and hold a lot of respect for you. Ridiculing you for thanking is beyond my imagination (hope you followed what I said when somebody opened a thread about your thanking).Anyways,I will wait for your accolades when I will post something good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation @neehar :enjoy:

But why you giving treat in only pictures?

Rage-why.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom