Votes: 5 4.3%
  • which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is this guy "Samandri" a false flag Indian? Never seen his name before and suddenly he is jumping in to an argument on the side of Indians.

Doesn't really matter, but that's what I thought. :lol:

Alright I checked his other posts and he seems very anti-Pakistan, so definitely an Indian.
If he dislikes china or its govt then he's an India,nice logic CD.

@RazPaK is this guy "Samandri" a false flag Indian? Never seen his name before and suddenly he is jumping in to an argument on the side of Indians.

Doesn't really matter, but that's what I thought. :lol:

Alright I checked his other posts and he seems very anti-Pakistan, so definitely an Indian.

There are millions of Pakistani sites where similar sentiments are expressed if not on this site. Everyone would know that.

and why do you believe that every Muslim loves Chinese people????

your reply to anti-Chinese sentiments expressed by a single Pakistani or any Muslim shows how insecure and vulnerable you are.

He is an Afghan muhajer/emigrant. He is hated by all Pakistanis on the forum. He gets upset with communism in China, but when the Russians were trying to install a communist government in Afghanistan, people like him were criticizing Pakistan's aid to Afghanistan against communism. Go figure.

Yeah I saw @Samandri's other posts, and he seems to hate Pakistan.

In that situation I usually just assume it's an Indian with false flags. :lol:

Doesn't matter anyway, his posts are pointless.

. Look through @AsianUnion 's posts. They are always different and he brings in new material. Look at his range of arguments. I mean, that's good stuff.

You, on the other hand, don't have any material, you're not even a little bit clever. You just keep repeating yourself. It's extremely boring. Your s**ts played out, bro.

Thankyou for the sincere appreciation @Joeblow....coming from the neighbour on our east is a rarity these days.:victory1:

Members from all other countries are good.Expect India they are biggest troll on Internet.

Son, just don't even make me laugh. We all know you pakistanis have an identity crisis. No need to take it out on me.
And I'm sure you'd rather get raped, that's what you people have been getting for centuries :eek:

(Btw I never said anything about rape, you just implied on your own :lol:)

You got your history wrong. Did you know that some of us even accompanied Mughal emperor Babur to Delhi, where we killed the local bhaiiyapoots en masse. Besides that, despite being muslims we rebelled against Mughal emperor Akbar(heard of Dullah Bhatti?), when the bhaiyyapoots gave him their daughter, Jodha as a lowly slave concubine.

Did you know that a Hindu-muslim marriage is not recognized in Islam? Hence practically, when you offered your women to Akbar, you were offering them as concubine/slaves rather than respectable women. Real rajputs never dishonoured their own daughters unlike you people using our name.

Better a small nose Bhaiyya than a vulture nosed "real" Punjabi.

haters gonna hate.

Wasim_Akram.jpg

Yeah I saw @Samandri's other posts, and he seems to hate Pakistan.

In that situation I usually just assume it's an Indian with false flags. :lol:

Doesn't matter anyway, his posts are pointless.

when i exposed anti-Chinese sentiments in in the Islamic world, you replied again to Razpak. Every sane person would know that.

why are you so insecure and vulnerable?? Americans, British, Russians, Indians, Shia Iranians etc. everybody do not seem so like you despite whatever Islamists do.

As a Punjabi Rajput I find this funny, only a couple clans gave there daughters. Who the hell is Dullah Bhatti? Some dude who ran around in the jungle for a little bit. A real Rajput lives on a castle or a fort unlike low class Muslim Rajputs.
Once Aurangzeb started treating Rajputs badly, they allied with Jats and rebelled and the Mughals lost control while Pakistani rajputs were still being force fed in the harems.

Indian Rajputs are supposed to be higher in 'caste' than jatts, but you guys look more like bhaiiyas than Indian jatts. :rofl:

Naaahhh, **** rajputs are mainly local guys who heard of the title rajput being used and took it as there own.

pakistanis will never be one of us, no matter how much they beg. We look down on their kind, and would never even spit in their direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom