Votes: 5 4.3%
  • which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Rajputs are supposed to be higher in 'caste' than jatts, but you guys look more like bhaiiyas than Indian jatts. :rofl:
Another post about bhaiyyas lmao I think you have an obsession my Arain friend. Btw why is @Chinese-Dragon liking your post, he doesn't even know what a Jatt or Rajput is?

You got your history wrong. Did you know that some of us even accompanied Mughal emperor Babur to Delhi, where we killed the local bhaiiyapoots en masse. Besides that, despite being muslims we rebelled against Mughal emperor Akbar(heard of Dullah Bhatti?), when the bhaiyyapoots gave him their daughter, Jodha as a lowly slave concubine.

Did you know that a Hindu-muslim marriage is not recognized in Islam? Hence practically, when you offered your women to Akbar, you were offering them as concubine/slaves rather than respectable women. Real rajputs never dishonoured their own daughters unlike you people using our name.

What do you want to prove????? Even the first female Muslim ruler in India, Razia Sultan eloped with a black slave convert to Islam. What do you want to prove???? and you know how ghastly she was killed with her black lover????

and a great majority of Muslim women in Pakistan are bhaiyyans (female forms) from eternity as they chew paan like bhaiyya but unlike Bhaiyaas, collect the spit in bowls called thuk-daans.

As a Punjabi Rajput I find this funny, only a couple clans gave there daughters. Who the hell is Dullah Bhatti? Some dude who ran around in the jungle for a little bit. A real Rajput lives on a castle or a fort unlike low class Muslim Rajputs.

Lol, the only rajputs in Punjab were muslims, who were your local lords before ranjit singh attacked them such as the rais of raikot. You hindu Gorewahas, shahas of Punjab are not rajputs but something else. Even the bhaiyyapoots do not recognize you so called hindu rajputs of punjab.

And castles?

Check these out:

Mangla fort, ruled by Chibs.
images

Kusak fort, ruled by Janjuas.
2009.03.13+(082)_resize.jpg

Now hide, you sorry excuse for a rajput. Lol.

And running around in Jungle is much more respectable than giving your daughter to an enemy. And hey, don't disrespect Dullah Bhatti in front of your Sikh masters. Otherwise they'd beat you up.

He is an Afghan muhajer/emigrant. He is hated by all Pakistanis on the forum. He gets upset with communism in China, but when the Russians were trying to install a communist government in Afghanistan, people like him were criticizing Pakistan's aid to Afghanistan against communism. Go figure.
I care less about Pak-cheen dosti crap, my beef is with any one who oppress muslims whether they are thailandis or chineese or russians..........Communism , whether it is from Russia or China, has always been fierce enemy of Islam....

Naaahhh, **** rajputs are mainly local guys who heard of the title rajput being used and took it as there own.

they also took the word jawaan for their soldiers from yuvaan meaning youth in sanskrit which in colloquial hindi become jawaan like yogi becomes jogi and sanyog becomes sanjog.

This is something pakistanis will never understand. Then again those whom originated from concubines such as little ghoul, cannot comprehend how his real fathers in Rajasthan fought off the foreign invaders.

How does is it feel to have Mughal khalus?

BTW I have heard majority of Southern Chinese never called themselves as Hans even 1000 years back until later Tangs Sinticize them and made Southern China Han majority around 10th century. When most of southern Chinese were not Hans, how you claim China is a historical country. :laugh:

How many times are you going to repeat your lie????

Since Han dynasty in 200BC, Han Chinese populated and controlled the South.
If South Chinese weren't Chinese and the majority, who the fcuk did Vietnamese and other tribes fought against at Battle of Bach Dang????

Southern Chinese are genetically and culturally Chinese. There were other non-sinitic minorities are today's Zhuang people, Yi people...living in Yunnan and Guangxi.

How many times are you going to repeat your lie????

Since Han dynasty in 200BC, Han Chinese populated and controlled the South.
If South Chinese weren't Chinese and the majority, who the fcuk did Vietnamese and other tribes fought against at Battle of Bach Dang????

Southern Chinese are genetically and culturally Chinese. There were other non-sinitic minorities are today's Zhuang people, Yi people...living in Yunnan and Guangxi.

Kid show is over, now go play pingpong. :lol::lol:

What do you want to prove????? Even the first female Muslim ruler in India, Razia Sultan eloped with a black slave convert to Islam. What do you want to prove???? and you know how ghastly she was killed with her black lover????

and a great majority of Muslim women in Pakistan are bhaiyyans (female forms) from eternity as they chew paan like bhaiyya but unlike Bhaiyaas, collect the spit in bowls called thuk-daans.

Near my ancestral house in Jaipur, there is a small but decent sized community of pakistani Rajput women originating from Bahawalpur whom have gotten married to some of the Rajputs of our area. Very nice people though

Lol, the only rajputs in Punjab were muslims, who were your local lords before ranjit singh attacked them such as the rais of raikot. You hindu Gorewahas, shahas of Punjab are not rajputs but something else. Even the bhaiyyapoots do not recognize you so called hindu rajputs of punjab.

And castles?

Check these out:

Mangla fort, ruled by Chibs.
images

Kusak fort, ruled by Janjuas.
2009.03.13+(082)_resize.jpg

Now hide, you sorry excuse for a rajput. Lol.

And running around in Jungle is much more respectable than giving your daughter to an enemy. And hey, don't disrespect Dullah Bhatti in front of your Sikh masters. Otherwise they'd beat you up.
Those forts look like crap lmao, what sort of poor excuse of a Rajput follows an Arab religion? Also I'm not Hindu retard, I'm Sikh.

How much of an Arab wannabe could you be to mispronounce "palestine" purposely like they do. They don't have [p] in their language but yours sure does.

lmao.. im a proud Baluch you low life indian troll and thats how we pronounce falestine.... we arent you .. who cant prounounce
zero .. so get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom