• which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can look on the internet to see what those terms mean. :lol:

also please tell us how the great Hans Chinese became the lowest class in the Mongol empire???

Also please tell us if Chinese people were enslaved and not allowed to leave city in the times of Huen Tsang and he had to change his appearance to leave for his journey to India?

Near my ancestral house in Jaipur, there is a small but decent sized community of pakistani Rajput women originating from Bahawalpur whom have gotten married to some of the Rajputs of our area. Very nice people though

rajputs from bahawalpur.. :rofl:

beta.. bahawalpur is seriki waseeb ruled by abassi nawabs... there arent any rajputs there.. and Pak rajput women married in india.. :lol: give us a fukin break.

You like them before looking into that, that's indeed a skyrocketing high Chinese IQ. :laugh:

Careful, he is a 5'11 150 IQ han. It's like fighting a boss mission not your garden variety han.

Those forts look like crap lmao, what sort of poor excuse of a Rajput follows an Arab religion? Also I'm not Hindu retard, I'm Sikh.

Well the Mangla fort defeated your Bhangi missal, and the Kusak fort reached a stalemate with Ranjit Singh himself after 6 months of fighting. If you were a true Sikh, then you'd know that Sikhs revere Dullah as a hero too. But i doubt you're a Sikh. You must be one of those biharis who have invaded Punjab according to @save_ghenda.

This is something pakistanis will never understand. Then again those whom originated from concubines such as little ghoul, cannot comprehend how his real fathers in Rajasthan fought off the foreign invaders.

Fought off foreign invaders by surrendering your women? Great defence strategy I must say, but we are not beghairat enough as you guys. Also answer my question, do you like your mughal uncles in law?

Actually, the historical China never existed outside of Great wall of China. The Manchus expanded China by twice and brought China's border until India and then lost it in late 1800s. Funny thing, was Manchus were hated by Han Chinese but the land conquered by Manchus by subjugating and mass murdering the natives became historical Chinese land.

You've been banned many times for smearing and fabricating Chinese history.

Qing is an alliance of Manchu and Chinese. The emblem of the flag is a "Chinese dragon." The governing system is Chinese Civil System, court officials were Confucian scholars. The culture and language is Chinese too.

The Great wall was a fortification, not a border. Most of the Chinese empires extends beyond it, starting from Han dynasty 200BC;

http://ed101.bu.edu/StudentDoc/Archives/ED101sp07/barborek/Han dynasty map.JPG

Attachments

• Han dynasty map (1).JPG
    Han dynasty map (1).JPG
    389.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
You've been banned many times for smearing and fabricating Chinese history.

The Great wall was a fortification, not a border. Most of the Chinese empires extends beyond it, starting from Han dynasty,

Qing is an alliance of Manchu and Chinese. The emblem of the flag is a "Chinese dragon." The governing system is Chinese Civil System, the court officials are Chinese Confucian scholars. The culture and language is Chinese too.

story is over kid, go play pingpong.

lmao.. im a proud Baluch you low life indian troll and thats how we pronounce falestine.... we arent you .. who cant prounounce
zero .. so get lost.

So froud you can't fronounce the p is "palestine".

rajputs from bahawalpur.. :rofl:

beta.. bahawalpur is seriki waseeb ruled by abassi nawabs... there arent any rajputs there.. and Pak rajput women married in india.. :lol: give us a fukin break.

Perhaps it was Tharparkar, not too familiar with the area. And yes other than Rajasthan, there are sizable pakistani communities in Lucknow and Delhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom