What's new

Three Chinese engineers arrested in India

Am dravidian..Evil hindus also make fun of me too :tongue:

No... just let me know your physical features... You make fun of a Mongoloid woman... let me know about you...

Describe your own nose, eyes, hair type and color, skin color, height...

^^^This is called Bsing.....got nothing else ...so catch hold some nn=sence and rant rant rant rant....

I do recommend all Orientals to visit Bharat to experience extreme racism first hand. I see so many who returned (you can search online and videos) who will PERSONALLY TESTIFY THEIR HORRIBLE TREATMENT THERE.

As they arrogantly proclaim on BR, .... jai hind .... :)

Oh, come on Sino, why recommendation to visit a living "Hell Hole"

While i got plenty of way better choices than that ?:smitten:
:pakistan::china:

But when you think about it, this may be a blessing in disguise. The more arrogant statements, more discrimination they pursue against Mongoloids in general..... the more we unite as one.

The general view in Asia was Indians were "peaceful, spiritual, humble, intelligent peoples". But the reality is quite different. In fact the Vietnamese and Thais and Malays are more spiritual as a whole than Indians. Even Chinese are more spiritual (though not dogmatic) than average Indians.

The myth of peacefulness and intelligence and humbleness of Indians are encountering the force of reality and truth.

I say let them do what they want. If they wish to cover-up and scapegoat innocent foreigners for their own mistakes, let them. I say this not because I don't value the lives of these poor engineers, nor is it because I don't feel their fear and pain.

It is because they are martyrs -- martyrs for truth, hardwork and justice. Bharat must weigh the consequences -- do they want their very one "Tank Men", and foreign martyrs at that?!

You cannot do anything here just by typing.

I told you, you can treat our enemies in China the way they treat our brothers in their india. Hope you understand.

No... just let me know your physical features... You make fun of a Mongoloid woman... let me know about you...

lolz buddy you dont have anything to tell on topic? why are you asking about my physical features..am nt interested in you..find some one else :wave:

It's quite bizare. They feel they are superior over "light-skinned Euro-looking" Pakistanis and over "yellow-skinned slanty-eye" Chinese, yet they are so horny and drooling over both.

So what is it? Perhaps the truth is they are very insecure of themselves.

:wave:
In case it's too intellectually difficult for you to understand:

Indian on GUILTY charges of diamond smuggling. I.e. chinese or other nationality who is also guilty are also charged.

VERSUS

INNOCENT Chinese engineers being SCAPEGOATED by Unskilled and Corrupt babus.

:sniper:

Listed matey, in case you are deliberately ignoring links of indians also being chargeed for industrial accidents, then its just proof of your dishonesty and racist bliand nationalism you spew out. china is full of corrupt mandarins too, wake up and stop this bullcrap.

Today thousands of chinese die in mining accidents - the highest in the world, try explaining if your petty intellect permits - its corruption buddy.

abt the chinese, i hope they are severely punished if found guilty just the way u hanged that pakistani - brit last month :wave:

It's quite bizare. They feel they are superior over "light-skinned Euro-looking" Pakistanis and over "yellow-skinned slanty-eye" Chinese, yet they are so horny and drooling over both.

Yes we have all these flaws, and it gives us immense pleasure to see u and your fellow maoists go nuts and emotional and angry.

we enjoy it.

Man now you are making fun of Pakistanis now??They claim they are Arab decedents and how dare you say they are European looking??:angry: and for your comfort I am brown dravidian :)

Hell yeah we drool over north east women.......they are hot!!

By the way i'll tell my ladakhi girl friend that the reason i'm dating her is because we bongs are very insecure about "slanty eyed" women. Thanks SIF for your insight. :rolleyes:

This thread has surpassed itself in stupidity. End it now.

What did you smoke for breakfast today? By the way did anybody from the CCP contact you as yet? Many slant eyed yellow skinned Chinese dudes will be horny and drooling over you in some Hong Kong prison after your rants against the recognised government of China buddy. Don't forget to carry some shaving cream when the dudes in sunglasses come knocking at your door :wave:

What is yellow skin, I just do not understand...

Even Brahmin indians have the skin that looks much more yellow than those of northern Hans... I can post millions of photos of such indians...

My own skin looks brown, my eyes are bigger than that of average indians, my nose is medium sized but pointed, my hair color is deep brown, I have body hair... yet I am pure Chinese.

We should not stereotype. Hans of China are of Altaic origin, their physical traits evolved due to the climate and topography they used to live in...

Yes we have all these flaws, and it gives us immense pleasure to see u and your fellow maoists go nuts and emotional and angry.

we enjoy it.

HaHa, no, mate, looks like a few Chinese are driving a whole bunch of

Indian losers crazy, just count how many of you going nuts .:smitten:

P.S. Salute to all honorable citizen of the living "Hell Hole":smitten:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom