What's new

Three Chinese engineers arrested in India

What about the hundreds of thousands of "missing" chinese in Calcutta (or should I say Kolkata)??? what about our brothers and sisters raped and murdered in OCCUPIED NE???

Time will come when we free them. And that time is not long from here. And if you think about ETHNIC CLEANSING the NE any further, I'll PERSONALLY pay you a visit if you dare to give me a location to find you. :):china:

well well well hold onnn brothers and sisters in OCCUPIED NE?? :what: now CCP is claiming entire mangloid looking people are their citizens?? :taz: wow then you miss some places like Japan,Entire ASIAN ,Mangolia,some went to US and Africa too..start working on unifying them from today onwards by say after 90000 years you may find a unified China :bunny:

Brother take me with you whenever you feel like.

But please do not visit the hostile enemy den. There are many places to visit, we do not need to get polluted.

We can meet them in China also.

:china:

Yes yes we polluted AP too..its good for you to stop claiming them..India is full of AIDs people and we dont have any toilet too ..

well well well hold onnn brothers and sisters in OCCUPIED NE?? :what: now CCP is claiming entire mangloid looking people are their citizens?? :taz: wow the you miss some places like Japan,Entire ASIAN ,Mangolia,some went to US and Africa too..start working on unifying them from today onwards by say after 90000 years you may find a unified China :bunny:

My wife has Mongoloid features. I wonder whether I can deport her to China :rofl:

GOI implement laws and corruption that FORCED OUT SKILLED FOREIGN WORKERS, and used UNSKILLED POOR INDIANS.

This was contracted to INDIAN company. Racist Indians like you SCAPEGOATING MONGOLOIDS..... it's all over the Chinese AND International forums. IQ 81 is NO MYTH. :)

this kind of skilled worker you have
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009-02/22/content_7500117.htm
http://www.zeenews.com/news590792.html
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/gas-leak-kills-21-workers-northern-china
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-new...-mine-disaster-state-media-20091122-iso2.html

you scumbag have no value for human life....But here democracy lives...justice will be done where it is indian or any forginer..thats why tibetian,uighur dont want to live with you....

Brother take me with you whenever you feel like.

But please do not visit the hostile enemy den. There are many places to visit, we do not need to get polluted.

We can meet them in China also.

:china:

I've already been to India my friend, and many other places where they gather in large numbers. That's why I understand their immature mentality.

But it's not like me to get worked up, but this is good way to cool off. I guess like I said before, IF they dare to SCAPEGOAT these engineers they will be China's Tank Men ----- and we will bring it to every discussion about India's Violations of Human Rights.

The whole world already knows, it's just a matter of more and more people knowing. Take for instance Canada, where I'm residing at the moment. In the business circles India is regarded as a corrupt joke. Even on national CTV the show "Dragon's Den" (you'll know if you live in Canada) they publicly shared their frustrations with doing business with and within Bharat due to all the corruption, *****, sleaziness, etc.

:smitten:

He did not mean that. You should understand his emotions. He was talking about the Chinese population that faced racism after 1962 war.

No he was talking about his brothers and sisters in occupied NE states..:no:

I do recommend all Orientals to visit Bharat to experience extreme racism first hand. I see so many who returned (you can search online and videos) who will PERSONALLY TESTIFY THEIR HORRIBLE TREATMENT THERE.

As they arrogantly proclaim on BR, .... jai hind .... :)

I've already been to India my friend, and many other places where they gather in large numbers. That's why I understand their immature mentality.

But it's not like me to get worked up, but this is good way to cool off. I guess like I said before, IF they dare to SCAPEGOAT these engineers they will be China's Tank Men ----- and we will bring it to every discussion about India's Violations of Human Rights.

The whole world already knows, it's just a matter of more and more people knowing. Take for instance Canada, where I'm residing at the moment. In the business circles India is regarded as a corrupt joke. Even on national CTV the show "Dragon's Den" (you'll know if you live in Canada) they publicly shared their frustrations with doing business with and within Bharat due to all the corruption, *****, sleaziness, etc.

Strangely I do business with China and the general perception by westerners applies equally to China. I would think that perception is an "Asian thing" so I would suggest that you get your head out of the western media's you know what and to stop promoting that kind of racism :what:

I know everything.

It is China's fate that China has such a neighbor....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom