What's new

Three Chinese engineers arrested in India

@sifriendship
I challenge you to re post all of the above from neutral sources. Can you?

I'm sorry Indians frustrate you so much. By the way which country do you reside in??

Some members(I would like to use some harsh words here instead of members) are immune in this forum. They can do anything here. Their post won't get deleted even when it is reported or it is against the forum rules. They won't close the threads even when it crosses some moral boundary.

Sino,

Instead of publishing all those fantasies from ruppe news, a sex blog run by ahmed qureshi, where top rated stories are the sex life of mohandas gandhi and the sex life of bilawal bhutto, you can just a give link to the rupee news blog itself and people can go there and just read those fantasies there.

As to its relevence here, don't worry about it, we have no such high expectations from you, you have a free pass, enjoy it.

Offtopic and irrelevant.

We don't need to post fake stuff from ruppeenews to prove a point. Only the incredibly stupid can believe what that blog writes. What does that say about you SIF?

Thats exactly what I wanted to say.

OK, let me clarify my point to some extent more. Any kind of heavy engineering is a team work. Here division of labor is as important as the chain of supply lines.

Suppose you are a civil engineer working for a company, your company got a tender and you come to China to say build a flyover. Now what should you do first? You need to hire laborers, you need to advertise asking all the well reputed suppliers to contact you so that you can select one of them to supply you the required materials according to your budget. Now, you are a foreigner and you do not know whether the suppliers are going to cheat you or not. You have to rely on the reputation of the supplier. Now its a risky job and you have to depend on your luck. If you luck betrays then you are helpless. You have a time bound project and a budget. You need to keep in your minds the deadline as well as the certain amount of money.

Let me ask you a question do you think any reputable company will send low quality raw materials that will seriously affect the reputation of their firm?and also they have check the the price details and quality of raw materials before quoting the tender to get the job..
Its not hard to find out the quality ..a simple mason can mind out the quality of cement and the raw materials they use..its not hard as you think..

Now, above you is your boss, the manager who will be pressurizing you all the time to finish the project as early as possible and within budget. Now think of your condition. It was easy for the Indian police to detain anyone with charges, but was it that much easy for those engineers to work in the project?

Dude this kind of pressure is natural in any business..every company there is some pressure like this..its natural and they are under this pressure in all their projects..Dude as I said if they are not guilty they can proove it on court..

I do not think in such big projects the concerned company needed to save some little amount of money cutting the budget short. The company before working on the project, calculates everything including their profit. Engineers only get salaries may be contract basis. But engineers do not need to use substandard materials so that they can earn some extra money without being noticed by the company manager. Well, it generally happens, I could be wrong though, as I said I do not know the modus operandi in this case.

Dude some times to win the projects companys usally quote low rates..and also if there is a low quality raw materials is involved it may be because the supplier gave comission to the engineers or some one who is purchasing all those raw materials..

Your Govt should have sent an inspection team for routine checking of the ongoing project. In every heavy engineering project, supervisors are recruited to examine the development of the work. But your point makes it appear that some foreign company got the tender and then went to India and then work on the project with unlimited freedom or liberty. Now it sounds absurd...!! :lol:

Dude is a company...Why should govt examine the development of the work??the govt has some shares in it..it does not mean that prime minister is looking after the working of the company..They have their own managers and staffs for different departments..and if you read the article its says Police had earlier arrested four persons including three top BALCO officials - company's vice president Viral Mehta, additional general manager, Deepak Narang and engineer Atul Mahapatra and GDCL Project Manager Manoj Sharma. those who are involved in that project were arrested ..

Well, its too early to say what will happen to those three engineers, lets see what happens next. But I hope they as human beings get a fair trial, sufficient judicial aid for their defense and good treatment. And hope the charges came from proper investigation, hope the charges are not fabricated out of hostility.

Thanks.

If they are innocent they will be free ..what ever the hostility is the justice is blind..she dont see the nationality..she only hear the evidence and pleas..But if they are guilty they should be get severe punishments..50 lives of which ever country they are from is not expendable... I hope you agree with it..lets wait and see what happens..thanks

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom