What's new

Three Chinese engineers arrested in India

Charges will be fabricated out of hostility, prejudice and hatred if the past is any indication. India's kangaroo courts is notoriously known around the world, much worse than places like Somalia.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: At least in Somalia they look at actual evidence.

Say whatever you like because you people are insured in this forum.

Moderators - its against policies to fake one's national identity, many members have been banned in the past for this, this is why the issue of this commie fellows true identity comes up and he comes up with different answers everytime :)

low life, slimey, coward? I don't know, has a long leash, yes.

Smelly disgusting ugly animal..?

Mods, if someone can use offensive words to describe me, then I do have the right to retaliate.

@fateh 71,

I do not know from which slum you have come, I do not know what kind of house keeping or sweeping job you do in Malaysia... but I know you are a person who cannot be touched, communicated... if one does not want to get polluted.

Learn from your fellow Indian seiko whose posts appear quite mature and reasonable. And from his posts one can say he come from an aristocratic respectable family.

Thats the difference.

And what about IPC Section 302? :rolleyes:
Penalty section.

Comes into effect once murder is proved. Culpable Homicide doesn't always mean murder and IPC makes a distinction between Homicide resulting in murder and Homicide not resulting in murder.

Culpable Homicide not resulting in murder - which is what this case is - is penalised u/s 304. Not u/s 302.

Penalty u/s 304 is imprisonment or fine or both. Not death.

Now give it a rest. You know jacksh!t about Indian laws.

Penalty section.

Comes into effect once murder is proved. Culpable Homicide doesn't always mean murder and IPC makes a distinction between Homicide resulting in murder and Homicide not resulting in murder.

Culpable Homicide not resulting in murder - which is what this case is - is penalised u/s 304. Not u/s 302.

Penalty u/s 304 is imprisonment or fine or both. Not death.

Now give it a rest. You know jacksh!t about Indian laws.

Unfortunately I know that.

But the question is why I said so.

Can you recognize your own post just in the previous page of the thread?

Section 299 of IPC is the charging section and is slapped evertime there is manslaughter. That is the standard practice.

It will be the job of the defense attorney to disprove Mens Rea.

Move on already.

Someone said Section 299 of IPC is the charging section and is slapped evertime there is manslaughter...

And as I tried to correct him, he is getting over smart.... :lol:

It's is the Indian members who repeatedly fake identities with the INTENTION to create mistrust between nations and peoples. Has Communist ever done that?

Also, the REAL reason so many Indians are debating his racial background is because....... they really believe he is indeed an Indian (or at least some South Asian like "Nepali Maoist" or "Bangladeshi Muslim") and cannot take the possibility that one of their "own" could be so much against them. They think he may be some lower class or perhaps a Naxalite, and the thought of having an insider working against them, drives these Hindus mad. These insecure Indians do not believe him when he says he is pure-blood Chinese. The thought of an Indian so strongly supporting China is to them unforgivable!

That is the real reason Communist gets under their skin.

You mean like tibetans or uighurs trashing china, dude it happens all too often, and there's nothing to upset anyone, we are a billion strong people, if we don't have millions of disillusioned, then we are some fake ideological state where everyone's brainwashed, which we are not. So your guesswork is as poor as your other posting.

The real reason his identity comes up is because he himself says he's not indian, then he says he is, then he says he's pure chinese etc etc and his lying through the teeth is tolerated here whereas any indians faking nationality get banned, see the difference?

Unfortunately I know that.

But the question is why I said so.

Can you recognize your own post just in the previous page of the thread?

Someone said Section 299 of IPC is the charging section and is slapped evertime there is manslaughter...

And as I tried to correct him, he is getting over smart.... :lol:
What are you trying to get at.

Clarify so I can respond.

@fateh 71,

I do not know from which slum you have come, I do not know what kind of house keeping or sweeping job you do in Malaysia... but I know you are a person who cannot be touched, communicated... if one does not want to get polluted.

Learn from your fellow Indian seiko whose posts appear quite mature and reasonable. And from his posts one can say he come from an aristocratic respectable family.

Thats the difference.

Yeah, and since you were making fun of the dead indian in australia, or the dead devotees in a stampede in a temple in India, that talks plenty about your family :lol::lol::lol:

This is a similar Incident with different perspective :

Twenty-one Indians were among 33 foreigners arrested in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen on Friday on diamond-smuggling charges.

Local authorities said the Shenzhen-based traders were involved in a smuggling racket, reportedly bringing in diamonds from Hong Kong for sale the open market. The Indian traders were alleged to have been hired by the smuggling ring as “carriers”, according to officials.

Indian Embassy officials will meet those arrested on Wednesday, Ambassador to China S. Jaishankar told The Hindu. He said Chinese authorities had assured the Embassy that those arrested would be granted consular access. Officers from the Indian Embassy in Beijing and the Consulate in Guangzhou have been dispatched to Shenzhen.
Two-month probe

Customs officials in Shenzhen said they conducted a raid on January 8 following a two-month investigation into a local smuggling racket, also acting on a tip-off from another Indian trader. One Indian man was arrested in a hotel after a smuggler from Hong Kong, named Weng, was apprehended at a local checkpoint, and reportedly found with three bags of diamonds in his pockets. The Indian trader had allegedly been waiting to receive Mr. Weng, the Shenzhen Daily reported.

Another Indian, from Surat, was also arrested for being in contact with Mr. Weng. Four others were picked up in a raid on a local diamond company, following a tip-off from an Indian trader.

Following Friday’s raid, Indian officials in Beijing approached the Chinese government on Monday for information on the arrests. Officials said they were furnished with the relevant details the following day.

Several local jewellery companies employed Indian suppliers to source their diamonds from Hong Kong and elsewhere, a diamond trader named Jiang told the Shenzhen Daily. Part of the reason, she said, was their costs were lower, and foreign traders were exempt from some transaction taxes.

Shenzhen, in China’s southern Guangdong province, is the country’s second busiest port after Shanghai. Situated north of Hong Kong, the port was the site of China’s first Special Economic Zone, and has since been transformed into a sprawling industrial city.

A number of Indian diamond companies have set up processing units in China, which has one of the world’s fastest-growing diamond markets.

http://beta.thehindu.com/news/international/article79659.ece

Dear PDF members,

Here I need to clarify something.

Someone can take birth in Japan, but then can move to Canada to grow up there.

The person's residential address may be Canada, but that does not mean the person is a Canadian. Again that does not necessarily mean that the person cannot be a Canadian if he gets a Canadian citizenship, because some countries issue dual citizenships. On the contrary, some countries do not issue dual citizenships.

So, national identity is flexible and at the same time tightly restricted.

So, I hope, members do have the understanding that my national identity does not lead to any confusion.

Moreover, what is important is the quality of my post, here I guess, my national identity has nothing to do.

I can understand some members are getting frustrated since they cannot compete me in logical argumentation, so they are trying to demoralize me by imposing their imagined national and sometimes religious identities and get me banned somehow.

Regards,

Dear PDF members,

The person's residential address may be Canada, but that does not mean the person is a Canadian. Again that does not necessarily mean that the person cannot be a Canadian if he gets a Canadian citizenship, because some countries issue dual citizenships. On the contrary, some countries do not issue dual citizenships.

So, I hope, members do have the understanding that my national identity does not lead to any confusion.

Moreover, what is important is the quality of my post, here I guess, my national identity has nothing to do.

I can understand some members are getting frustrated since they cannot compete me in logical argumentation, so they are trying to demoralize me by imposing their imagined national and sometimes religious identities and get me banned somehow.

Regards,

So whats your national identity again?

And its VERY difficult to compete in insulting dead innocent people. Infact, you win hands down.

Dear PDF members,

Regards,
You are right. We can't compete with your 'logical argumentation'. Much the same way as we can't with a kid.:lol:

Btw, nationality (or citizenship) doesn't change one's ethnic identity.

And when are you going to explain me my 'technical' mistake about section 299 of IPC. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom