What's new

Three Chinese engineers arrested in India

My own skin looks brown, my eyes are bigger than that of average indians, my nose is medium sized but pointed, my hair color is deep brown, I have body hair... yet I am pure Chinese.
:rofl:

Remember me, Mr Chanakya wannabe ? Sure you do.:azn:

You are a Bangladeshi Muslim, posting from India (used to be from Kolkata, before you got banned). Neither do I have time, nor do I have an iota of interest to post all those glorious racist comments of yours, where you left tell-tale signs of your identity and location. (Well, AM once dropped enough hints to indicate that you post from India.)

So quit pretending what you are not. Other than that carry on with your BS.

But remember. Big Brother is watching.:pop:

Long live Sino-US bilateral relationship.

:usflag: :china: :pakistan:

60fc23efd60e219b6597f223668fde3b.jpg
Not sure if have heard this or not. But....

Google to Stop Censoring Search Results in China After Hack Attack | Threat Level | Wired.com

I think the problem is worksmanship in India, which is notoriously bad. Instead, India blames foreign engineers who go there to improve the country's backward infrastructure. I say let the Indians design these things themselves.

India has built stuff on its own with great success, while you may disagree, and I can prove the truth with ample links, we may all agree here that Chinese workman ship is not the best either(ample links available here too).

India admires the way Chinese have come up, since there is a lot of similarities in terms of population, congestion etc etc...

I know its insulting to the Chinese that your workman ship may get exposed in a so called lesser country in your eyes, but if you fix this now, You will have greater credibility in the rest of the world.

end of the day nobody is perfect

:rofl:

Remember me, Mr Chanakya wannabe ? Sure you do.:azn:

You are a Bangladeshi Muslim, posting from India (used to be from Kolkata, before you got banned). Neither do I have time, nor do I have an iota of interest to post all those glorious racist comments of yours, where you left tell-tale signs of your identity and location. (Well, AM once dropped enough hints to indicate that you post from India.)

So quit pretending what you are not. Other than that carry on with your BS.

But remember. Big Brother is watching.:pop:

Some of you called me a Nepali Maoist, some used to call me Pakistani before, now you are calling me Bangladeshi Muslim!!!

Neither I live in india, nor am I a Nepali or Bangladeshi.... I am what I am... here I am as Communist which is my username...

What is your problem? If you have education then refute my points, why are you getting personal? Why do you want to discover my personal identity?

What the hell? You want to threaten me? What do you mean by big brother watching...?

Scoundrel.... how can you call me a Bangladeshi Muslim what I am not, who gave you the right to call me whatever you want...?

Also you must understand what individual rights mean.

I am now calling you a scoundrel... Go report the mods... let them decide who first got personal....

And you are threatening me... how dare you...?

I could have reported your post, but I am calling you scoundrel so that you would do that for me... I want you to report the post.

Dear Mods,

This is an open internet forum. Here all the members's identities are virtual. Here members come to share their free opinions and participate in debates. But can you tell me why some people should get personal and why some other people should tolerate them? If anyone wants to attack anyone, he can attack the post, what is the point of attacking the poster?

Just read the post of toxic pus and tell me from which angle the post was made to refute my point. That poster even quoted me copying one of my posts from a different thread and making his post entirely off topic, insulting and threatening. Now, why should I tolerate insult and threat?

If you allow such postings then next time I would like to get personal with members with whom I disagree and start insulting and threatening. If toix pus is allowed to impose imagined religious identities on other members, then you have to allow me to do so to other members if you believe in equal rights.

Can you please tell me why should not any action be taken against toxic pus for such post?

Regards,

Last edited:
Some of you called me a Nepali Maoist, some used to call me Pakistani before, now you are calling me Bangladeshi Muslim!!!

Neither I live in india, nor am I a Nepali or Bangladeshi.... I am what I am... here I am as Communist which is my username...

What is your problem? If you have education then refute my points, why are you getting personal? Why do you want to discover my personal identity?

What the hell? You want to threaten me? What do you mean by big brother watching...?

Scoundrel.... how can you call me a Bangladeshi Muslim what I am not, who gave you the right to call me whatever you what...?

I am now calling you a scoundrel... Go report the mods... let them decide who first got personal....

And you are threatening me... how dare you...?

I could have reported your post, but I am calling you scoundrel so that you would do that for me... I want you to report the post.

Dear Mods,

This is an open internet forum. Here all the members's identities are virtual. Here members come to share their free opinions and participate in debates. But can you tell me why some people should get personal and why some other people should tolerate them? If anyone wants to attack anyone, he can attack the post, what is the point of attacking the poster?

Just read the post of toxic pus and tell me from which angle the post was made to refute my point. That poster even quoted me copying one of my posts from a different thread and making his post entirely off topic, insulting and threatening. Now, why should I tolerate insult and threat?

If you allow such postings then next time I would like to get personal with members with whom I disagree and start insulting and threatening. If toix pus is allowed to impose imagined religious identities on other members, then you have to allow me to do so to other members if you believe in equal rights.

Can you please tell me why should not any action be taken against toxic pus for such post?

Regards,

Well said brother, please don't worry about some A3 threats,

You know if you feel threaten on the internet, its a crime called

"internet terrorism" you got the right to file your complain.

In US, if someone threatening you on internet=criminal offence.

Here, check this out, see whether this can help you out.

INTERPOL:cheers::china:

Well said brother, please don't worry about some A3 threats,

You know if you feel threaten on the internet, its a crime called

"internet terrorism" you got the right to file your complain.

In US, if someone threatening you on internet=criminal offence.

Here, check this out, see whether this can help you out.

INTERPOL:cheers::china:

Thanks a lot brother, I was looking for this.

Will Indian goverment execute them?

Don't worry we don't execute people that often, even if it is a murder, it has to be a rarest of rarest case. But your concerns are justified since you are coming from china which sees the largest number of execution for many crimes which would not result in atleast a life term in other countries.

How do we know the three engineers even took part in this "homicide?" Perhaps it's one of Indian lies again. Afterall, this is based on information from the INDIAN government, is it not?

First of all they are not charged for homicide.they are charged for Culpable homicide..

Culpable homicide (also known as negligent homicide) is a specific offence in various jurisdictions which generally involves the unlawful killing of another with (in most relevant jurisdictions, but not all) an absence of an intention to kill. --its taken straight from wiki :)

They are charged for this because they are responsible for the construction of the Chimney which was collpased resulted in the death of Indians..hope you got my point..The information is based on the through investigation my friend..if you see the date of accident and the date of arrest you can see the difference ..Hope you get what you needed

This guy is living example of Indians having an average IQ of 80.

BTW:
AFP: India bridge collapse: 45 presumed dead
They arrested a South Korean and accused him of homicide...

I think the problem is worksmanship in India, which is notoriously bad. Instead, India blames foreign engineers who go there to improve the country's backward infrastructure. I say let the Indians design these things themselves.

Dude dont you get it..its not about which one can design..Chinese firm got it because they won the tender..There are Indian firms also participated in it..its the firm who submitted the best tender got the job..:hitwall:

Was that a "homicide" or an "accident"? Where is the evidence that shows the Balco collapse was a "culpable homicide"?

Had I been able to proceed, I would have asked this question first.

:usflag: :china: :pakistan:

Dude its the responsible of the engg the buildings they construct..They are clearly responsible for the collapse of the building..if you construct a house and second day it will fall who will you blame??the engg who build it or yourself who give him the contract? :tdown:

First of all they are not charged for homicide.they are charged for Culpable homicide..

Culpable homicide (also known as negligent homicide) is a specific offence in various jurisdictions which generally involves the unlawful killing of another with (in most relevant jurisdictions, but not all) an absence of an intention to kill. --its taken straight from wiki :)

They are charged for this because they are responsible for the construction of the Chimney which was collpased resulted in the death of Indians..hope you got my point..The information is based on the through investigation my friend..if you see the date of accident and the date of arrest you can see the difference ..Hope you get what you needed

No, you are wrong.

Culpable homicide according to Indian penal code: Section 299 goes like this:

Section 299. Culpable homicide

Who ever causes death by doing an act with the intention of causing death, or with the intention of causing such bodily injury as is likely to cause death, or with the knowledge that he is likely by such act to cause death, commits the offence of culpable homicide.

Illustrations

(a) A lays sticks and turf over a pit, with the intention of there by causing death, or with the knowledge that death is likely to be thereby caused. Z believing the ground to be firm, treads on it, falls in and is killed. A has committed the offence of culpable homicide.

(b) A knows Z to be behind a bush. B does not know it A, intending to cause, or knowing it to be likely to cause Z's death, induces B fires and kills Z. Here B may be guilty of no offence; but A has committed the offence of culpable homicide.

(c) A, by shooting at a fowl with intent to kill and steal it, kills B who is behind a bush; A not knowing that he was there. Here, although A was doing an unlawful act, he was not guilty of culpable homicide, as he did not intend to kill B, or to cause death by doing an act that he knew was likely to cause death.

Explanation 1-A person who causes bodily injury to another who is labouring under a disorder, disease or bodily infirmity, and thereby accelerates the death of that other, shall be deemed to have caused his death.

Explanation 2-Where death is caused by bodily injury, the person who causes such bodily injury shall be deemed to have caused the death, although by resorting to proper remedies and skilful treatment the death might have been prevented.

Explanation 3-The causing of the death of child in the mother's womb is not homicide. But it may amount to culpable homicide to cause the death of a living child, if any part of that child has been brought forth, though the child may not have breathed or been completely born.

Laws - IPC - Section 299

This the authentic source regarding Indian penal codes.

Regards,
[/COLOR]

thanks for clearing things up....i got confused thinking that you were in india as hinted by some people here......i was worried earlier by your identity (since i thought you to be indian)and was led into an belief that we had foolish and logic-less INDIANS on the forum. but this clarification by you that you are not an indian has put me in comfort that indians here are not that foolish after all:lol:

Dude its the responsible of the engg the buildings they construct..They are clearly responsible for the collapse of the building..if you construct a house and second day it will fall who will you blame??the engg who build it or yourself who give him the contract? :tdown:

Read my above post and tell me the questions:

Section 299. Culpable homicide says:

Who ever causes death by doing an act with the intention of causing death, or with the intention of causing such bodily injury as is likely to cause death, or with the knowledge that he is likely by such act to cause death, commits the offence of culpable homicide.

First forget everything, just answer from your common sense.

1. Do you believe those three Chinese engineers had the intention of causing death or bodily injury while building the chimney?

2. Can any professional engineer think of having such intention which might bring serious charges against him and bring a bad reputation to the company concerned?

3. How can you be so sure that they had the knowledge that they are likely by such act to cause death?

4. Even if you believe they are responsible, how can you say their act was a deliberate one, since culpable homicide says the person involved must have the intention or knowledge?

5. If you still believe that they had the intention or knowledge before working on the project, then you are saying that their intention was not to build the chimney but to cause death. And if it be so, then you are labeling very serious charges against them, you are saying they have gone to India just to cause death, not to build anything. Consequently one can then claim the concerned company itself had the plan to cause death, and subsequently, since the company is from China, one can go further by claiming that, China has the intention to cause death.

Can you imagine, how much serious the issue might become?

And if you cannot not believe, then it was just an accident. And accident is accident where none should be held responsible.

I do not know the modus operandi as I am not dealing with the case, but from the news reports it is clear that there should be an investigation to discover the real causes of the collapse. There could be a conspiracy, there could be negligence on part of the laborers, there could be some unfortunate happenings.

Crime and criminology is not that simple dude, there are many dimensions.

Read my above post and tell me the questions:

Section 299. Culpable homicide says:

First forget everything, just answer from your common sense.

Ok let me answer you one by one

1. Do you believe those three Chinese engineers had the intention of causing death or bodily injury while building the chimney?

As a responsible engineers they should have known the real strength and whether it can with hold the pressure..i mean that's what a real engineers should do right?
2. Can any professional engineer think of having such intention which might bring serious charges against him and bring a bad reputation to the company concerned?

No but sometimes inorder to get profit companys will do some third rate activities like buying substandard cements,not mixing in the right quality etc etc..The engineer has to ensure they get high quality products while building..
3. How can you be so sure that they had the knowledge that they are likely by such act to cause death?

No but they know that there building was not strong as intend to and bad luck for them it collapse..they can avoid it if they wanted to ...

4. Even if you believe they are responsible, how can you say their act was a deliberate one, since culpable homicide says the person involved must have the intention or knowledge?

Yes they had the knowledge that it may collapse because they are using substandard items or structural flaws in the design.its their responsibility to deliver a flawless building..Thats what we paid them for ...i mean if its that simple to build then whats the need of Engineers?

5. If you still believe that they had the intention or knowledge before working on the project, then you are saying that their intention was not to build the chimney but to cause death. And if it be so, then you are labeling very serious charges against them, you are saying they have gone to India just to cause death, not to build anything. Consequently one can then claim the concerned company itself had the plan to cause death, and subsequently, since the company is from China, one can go further by claiming that, China has the intention to cause death.

No body is claiming anything dude..simple logic can be used here..They were the one responsible for building that chimmney..it collapsed and after investiagtion police found out who was responsible and they arrested them..they have their chance to proove their innocence in court..dont have to worry about it..

Can you imagine, how much serious the issue might become?

And if you cannot not believe, then it was just an accident. And accident is accident where none should be held responsible.

I do not know the modus operandi as I am not dealing with the case, but from the news reports it is clear that there should be an investigation to discover the real causes of the collapse. There could be a conspiracy, there could be negligence on part of the laborers, there could be some unfortunate happenings.

Crime and criminology is not that simple dude, there are many dimensions.

There will be no issue.. offcource China will be concerend about their citizens but they will be sentenced after the trail only and they can prove their innocence there..

and now my question when you give a job to the engineer to build a house and it falls in to your family in the second day after finishing..who will you blame?who are you going to complain against?

Back
Top Bottom