What's new

Three Chinese engineers arrested in India

when ur chinese govt is not even allowing any info of them outside....n not telling anything where n how they were caught....

is it ur dreams that they were guilty...!!!!!!

or is it just that arresting in China means guilt proved..!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry:

p.s:
ur chinese have no MORALS....u kill/imprison and arrest anyone as per ur wish...thats it....
u want to kill/imprison somebody u kill/imprison..... whether that person is guilty or not doesnt matter......:angry::angry:

U just accuse ppl of wrongdoing and then kill/imprison....Just accusation is enough to kill/imprison anybody...no need to prove the guilt.....:angry:

in nutshell it means if someone looks dangerous,says something wrong,goes against chinese govt or there is need to setttle score with someone... just pick that person accuse of some serious crime, dont prove the crime,dont let them defend themselves and kill/imprison that person......

Oye...
:angry:

what is ur post meant for..USELESS....

Why dont u tell why the chinese not giving info on them properly and why the chinese not allowing the 21 ppl to talk to their legal team properly..?????????....:angry::angry:

so that they can defend themselves...just arresting means guilt proved.....
unlike u the anger in my post is justified..... u will know what it means to be arrested and imprisioned and not been even allowed to tell ur side of story or to protect urselves properly if someday u also arrested and not allowed to protect urself....:angry::angry:

In India even Ajmal Kasab is allowed to at least talk to his lawyer properly.......:angry:... this is bull***t that the 21 are not being allowed to even talk to their legal team properly and that the chinese govt is not giving out proper info on them.....:angry::angry:

Last edited:
what is ur post meant for..USELESS....

Why dont u tell why the chinese not giving info on them properly and why the chinese not allowing the 21 ppl to talk to their legal team properly..?????????....:angry:

so that they can defend themselves...just arresting means guilt proved.....
unlike u the anger in my post is justified..... u will know what it means to be arrested and imprisioned and not been even allowed to tell ur side of story or to protect urselves properly if someday u also arrested and not allowed to protect urself....:angry:

In India even Ajmal Kasab is allowed to at least talk to his lawyer properly.......:angry:

Shut up... :angry: :angry:

Legal aid for 21 Indians in China jail

BEIJING: The 21 Indians in judicial detention in the south China city of Shenzhen are expected to hire a law firm to defend them in Chinese
courts in a day or two, according to Indian officials who met them on Wednesday. Some of the men, arrested during a crackdown on diamond smuggling from Hong Kong, had separate meetings with Indian embassy officials.

‘‘We are trying to help them with legal representation. It is the most important issue for them,’’ S Jaishankar, Indian ambassador to China, told TOI. ‘‘They are being treated well. We have verified that,’’ he said.
:angry:

Legal aid for 21 Indians in China jail - China - World - The Times of India

Cant you read? :angry: :angry:

Shut up... :angry: :angry:

Legal aid for 21 Indians in China jail

Legal aid for 21 Indians in China jail - China - World - The Times of India

Cant you read? :angry: :angry:

shut up...plz look for its meaning in dictionary n use for urself....:sniper:

did u even see the below link i posted in my post number 190....i dont tthink so....

China harasses arrested Indians, videotapes meetings
China harasses arrested Indians, videotapes meetings - China - World - The Times of India

what the hell if u talking to ur lawyer ur chinese govt is recording even that and not allowing them to speak freely with their legal team...????????
secondly not giving any info when being sought from them about their detailed reson for arrest,crime and circumstances of arrest......???:angry::angry:

what the hell is this counseler access just for the sake of showing off.....:angry:

the 3 are being given proper chance to protect themselves......the 21 are not being given even that.....not being allowed even to tell their story to their legal team properly....In case they are innocent how will they protect themselves.....:angry::angry:

Proper chance to protect themselves from what? Indian fabrications? In the so called Indian caste democracy system, it's a billion vs. 3, do you think they'd have a chance?

shut up...plz look for its meaning in dictionary n use for urself....

did u even see the below link i posted in my post number 190....i dont tthink so....

China harasses arrested Indians, videotapes meetings
China harasses arrested Indians, videotapes meetings - China - World - The Times of India

what the hell if u talking to ur lawyer ur chinese govt is recording even that and not allowing them to speak freely with their legal team...????????
secondly not giving any info when being sought from them about their detailed reson for arrest,crime and circumstances of arrest......???:angry:

what the hell is this counseler access just for the sake of showing off.....:angry:

:usflag: :china: :pakistan:

I dont talk to illiterates. :angry: :angry:

Proper chance to protect themselves from what? Indian fabrications? In the so called Indian caste democracy system, it's a billion vs. 3, do you think they'd have a chance?

now this is cheap mentality....

this is exactly what i said....

Just arrest means guilt proved in Chinese govt....so no MORALS.....this is even worse then hell.....

I dont talk to illiterates. :angry:

check definition of illiterates....when u reach even half of what my education is than look ur face in mirror...:disagree:

and one advise better reply to the post than ignoring it.....too bad....u all always do the same thing....if cant reply than start using low level language.....:blah::blah::tdown:

Long live Sino-US bilateral relationship.

60fc23efd60e219b6597f223668fde3b.jpg

Last edited:
check definition of illiterates....when u reach even half of what my education is than look ur face in mirror...:disagree:

and one advise better reply to the post than ignoring it.....too bad....u all always do the same thing....if cant reply than start using low level language.....:blah::blah::tdown:

Low level language for low life uneducated trash talker,

Thats call "Fair and Square" you know what i mean ?:smitten:
:pakistan::china:

I am very grateful to Lockh as he supported us. Please thank him in his previous post in the previous thread. And please read my previous posts.

Last edited:

what i know is:
ur language shows ur level of education or of no education at all....:wave:and secondly u r spoiling the name of the ppl/country u represent by ur low level posts....
post reported for personal attack rather than replying to qsns asked....

ur mind is very limited in thinking...:rofl::rofl:

ur mind works like this,
trash=== post which u cannot reply.....
start using fil**y lanuage and show ur true illiterate self....:sniper:

Last edited:
This guy is living example of Indians having an average IQ of 80.

BTW:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jIlqaOpt4tkfXlcjeE3rSQjmIdkA
They arrested a South Korean and accused him of homicide...

I think the problem is worksmanship in India, which is notoriously bad. Instead, India blames foreign engineers who go there to improve the country's backward infrastructure. I say let the Indians design these things themselves.

what i know is:
ur language shows ur level of education or of no education at all....:wave:and secondly u r spoiling the name of the ppl/country u represent by ur low level posts....
post reported for personal attack rather than replying to qsns asked....

ur mind is very limited in thinking...:rofl::rofl:

ur mind works like this,
trash=== post which u cannot reply.....
start using fil**y lanuage and show ur true illiterate self....:sniper:

Last edited:
I am very grateful to Lockh as he supported us. Please thank him in his previous post in the previous thread. And please read my previous posts.

There is a huge difference between taking sides and simply expressing my personal opinions. Though I'm not taking sides in this situation, through what I've read, and what I've experienced, I believe that in this case, I needed to drop by in order to help the poor Indian fella from embarrassing himself even further, as it's quite obvious that he's fallen victim to his beloved media-Again, no surprises here. It's gone up to the point that if the media tells him to jump off the bridge for the sake of it, he'll do so without any hesitation. So, all in all, I think Rahul must realize that most, if not all that the GOI tells its citizens are false and are only there to bolster support for a failed "regime," as I see it up to this point. Anyhow, thanks for your complement.

P.S. Read Rahul's desperation in every single one of his posts, his language, his behavior and his fanaticism.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom