What's new

Three Chinese engineers arrested in India

None of your business.

But it is as Taimikhan and Agnostic Muslim are on record telling us that you are an Indian and your 'quality' posts are evaluated keeping that in mind. hence its totally my concern that you do not get to represent an indian's viewpoint when you in reality are something else.

just the same way indians must not be allowed to post under a bangladeshi flag, don't you readily agree chum?

^^ Do you even know what is racism?

Why are you shying away from answering this following question?

What 'technical' mistake did I make with sec 299?

But it is as Taimikhan and Agnostic Muslim are on record telling us that you are an Indian and your 'quality' posts are evaluated keeping that in mind. hence its totally my concern that you do not get to represent an indian's viewpoint when you in reality are something else.

just the same way indians must not be allowed to post under a bangladeshi flag, don't you readily agree chum?

What if I go to Nigeria and post from cyber cafe from there?

By the way, I hate traveling, but I have to because of my job.

This is the last reply to any off topic post in this thread.

What if I go to Nigeria and post from cyber cafe from there?

By the way, I hate traveling, but I have to because of my job.

This is the last reply to any off topic post in this thread.

Than I was right, you are a bangladeshi then.

Please never reply to any of my posts ever again as you don't have the guts to even post under your true identity. Not even on internet :lol::lol::lol:

How scared are we!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Would you please read your statement one again? Its not that difficult to understand. :wave:
Duh! If I have written it, then I must have read it as well. Or do you assume everyone else to be like you?:lol:

Are you trying to weasel out of another mess. Huh?

Now cut the crap and explain the mistake.

Firstly, those claiming that Indian engineers are incompetent must provide sources to quantify their borderline racist assertions. I do not mean giving us links to news stories :-

We want proof of scientific studies done on Indians that prove beyond doubt that Indians are inherently incapable of engineering. :agree:

Second, unlike a certain country to our north that routinely executes individuals. India does not. Our last execution was in 2004. Just one. His name was Dhananjoy chatterjee. Do you wish to know how many executions were committed in the People's Republic of China in 2004?

In 2004, more than 3,797 people were executed in 25 countries and at least 7,395 were sentenced to death according to Amnesty International. Out of 3,797 executions 3,400 were carried out in China, but sources inside the country have estimated the number to be nearly 10,000. (Amnesty International, Death sentences and executions in 2004, published in April 2005)

Thirdly, if India has a kangaroo court system, what pray are Chinese courts like? Did they not just sentence a dissident to 10 years? I suppose we should be thankful he wasn't executed, unlike the 3,400 unfortunate souls in 2004.

Our court system is not perfect, but compared to China, it is an Utopian system.

I can understand some members are getting frustrated since they cannot compete me in logical argumentation, so they are trying to demoralize me by imposing their imagined national and sometimes religious identities and get me banned somehow.

:lol:

Communist, you're one amusing fellow. Ever tried stand up comedy? It would be a good option for you.

See who is being racist now?

Ethnicity and Nationality are different. I'm of bengali ethnicity, but my nationality is Indian. Get it?

What was that you were saying? Logical argumentation? :rolleyes:

Firstly, those claiming that Indian engineers are incompetent must provide sources to quantify their borderline racist assertions. I do not mean giving us links to news stories :-

We want proof of scientific studies done on Indians that prove beyond doubt that Indians are inherently incapable of engineering. :agree:

Second, unlike a certain country to our north that routinely executes individuals. India does not. Our last execution was in 2004. Just one. His name was Dhananjoy chatterjee. Do you wish to know how many executions were committed in the People's Republic of China in 2004?

Thirdly, if India has a kangaroo court system, what pray are Chinese courts like? Did they not just sentence a dissident to 10 years? I suppose we should be thankful he wasn't executed, unlike the 3,400 unfortunate souls in 2004.

Our court system is not perfect, but compared to China, it is an Utopian system.

:lol:

Communist, you're one amusing fellow. Ever tried stand up comedy? It would be a good option for you.

Ethnicity and Nationality are different. I'm of bengali ethnicity, but my nationality is Indian. Get it?

What was that you were saying? Logical argumentation? :rolleyes:

Fact 1, India has lack of experience in any complex modern engineering project. So without experience how can there be skill?

Fact 2, the sheer size and frequency of structural failures (and this does not include those hidden from the public) does not support competency.

Regarding "estimates" by AI, it leaves out Israel which executes thousands and thousands of Palestinians, not to mention covert wars. USA, UK, France etc have executed over a MILLION+ Iraqs and HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Afghans.

Just recently, there's another news of an man in Texas being executed WITHOUT any evidence. In Texas alone (which happens to be the highest executions state) hundreds and hundreds are executed yearly.

In India, you fabricate fake statistics, but your Kangaroo Court itself executes tens of thousands of Dalits alone, for no other reason other than resisting slavery.

India, the land where mafias and dons occupy the judicial and political seats. What more can you expect. So how did Amnesty International "forget" all of these other cases and come up with their UNSUBSTANTIATED estimates???

Appears many Indians here have selective memories. Time to present a mirror for them. Let's start with this:

Gandhi & Nehru ordered massacre of 29000 Indian army jawans in 1946
Posted on October 9, 2008 by Moin Ansari

Rate This

Quantcast

Noticias de Rupia | Nouvelles de Roupie | Rupiennachrichten | новости рупии | 卢比新闻 | Roepienieuws | Rupi Nyheter | ルピーニュース | Notizie di Rupia | PAKISTAN LEDGER | پاکستاني کھاتا | Moin Ansari | معین آنصآرّی | DefensebriefsIntellibriefs Translate to: Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati RSS feed: | RUPEE NEWS | October 3rd, 2008 | Moin Ansari | معین آنصآرّی | اخبار روپیہ |
# Atlee: Gandhi’s role in UK decision to leave India was MINIMAL
# “Nonviolence” gimmick failed to achieve any results. Is it a marketing success?
# Unlike Gandhi Bose actually helped in the freedom Struggle against the British

TIMES NEWS NETWORK
Kolkata: Research scholar Purabi Roy on Wednesday claimed that thousands of men belonging to the Indian National Army (INA) were massacred at a camp in 1946.
She made this revelation while addressing a discussion on the implications of the Justice Manoj Mukherjee commission report.

“When Nehru visited Malaya to meet the INA men captured by the British forces, three ships had already left for Chittagong, Madras and Calcutta carrying the soldiers. About 29,000 INA men were taken to a camp in Nilgunge and massacred when negotiations for the INA property were on,” Roy said.

# The British left South Asia becuase of Jinnah & Bose not Gandhi
# INDIA: Dr. Ilaiah, Dalit author of “I am not a Hindu” persecuted

“INA’s property was worth $72,000 and that was divided among India, Pakistan and Britain,” she pointed out. Roy also claimed that the INA owned gold mines, diamond mines and rubber plantations. Commenting on the Centre’s rejection of the Justice Mukherjee commission report, Roy said successive Congress governments have not allowed the facts regarding Subhas Chandra Bose to come out.

“Whenever they are in power, inquiries into Netaji’s life and death are aborted. For 12 years, I have been struggling with this subject. Hopefully, one day we will be able to answer the questions raised by Justice Mukherjee about what happened to Netaji if he did not die in the air crash,” she added.

# Gandhi & Nehru ordered massacre of 29000 Indian army jawans in 1946
# Does Non-violence work? Bose vs. Gandhi in South Asia
# Fact & Fiction: What the world thinks of Mohandas Gandhi!

Former Union human resources development minister Murli Manohar Joshi said the Centre had not extended full cooperation to the Justice Mukherjee commission. “Unless the Centre takes up the matter with the Russian government, the archives there will not open their doors,” he claimed.

“In 1954, Prime Minister Nehru as foreign minister had received the ashes and remains. If this is true then whose ashes are kept in Renkoji? When the Shahnawaz committee was set up, the Indian government was aware that the death certificates issued in Taiwan were not related to Netaji but this fact was suppressed,” he added.
# Seargent Major Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
# On Gandhi…some excerpts….His Grandson and others
# Gandhi’s wrote letters to his friend Hitler and supported him. Gandhi’s horrific advice to Jews—Commit mass suicide. “We have no doubt about your bravery or devotion to your fatherland, nor do we believe that you are the monster described by your opponents.” Gandhi to Hitler

Joshi said Netaji’s early life has also been ignored. “It is not just that his death is shrouded in mystery. Even his earlier life is not presented properly. The history books eulogise only a few leaders. He was the first person to set up an Indian government in-exile. He was the first to declare India free.”
# Gandhi & Nehru ordered massacre of 29000 Indian army jawans in 1946
# Does Non-violence work? Bose vs. Gandhi in South Asia
# Fact & Fiction: What the world thinks of Mohandas Gandhi!
# Seargent Major Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
# On Gandhi…some excerpts….His Grandson and others
# Gandhi’s wrote letters to his friend Hitler and supported him. Gandhi’s horrific advice to Jews—Commit mass suicide. “We have no doubt about your bravery or devotion to your fatherland, nor do we believe that you are the monster described by your opponents.” Gandhi to Hitler

Let's see the track record of how India's Caste-infested Kangaroo Court and Police system executes and tortures the Dalits:

India: 3500-yrs of massacres of Dalit-Sudra Blacks by Arya-Brahmins
Posted on September 2, 2008 by Moin Ansari
India: 3500-yrs of massacres of Dalit-Sudra Blacks by Arya-Brahmins Rupee News

Quantcast

پاکستان لڈجر| PAKISTAN LEDGER | پاکستاني کھاتا | September 1st, 2008 | Moin Ansari | معین آنصآرّی | Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape | RUPEE NEWS | Moin Ansari | September 1st, 2008 | معین آنصآرّی | اخبار روپیہ |

History is usually written by the victors. The Dalits have not had a voice for thousands of years. The Dalit discrimination has to be aired by all peace loving people on the planet. Many Dalits believe that the discrimination perpetuated against them for centureis is based on thier ethnicity and the color of their skin. Dalit leaders have proposed that their status in the Hindu caste system is based on their Dravidian roots. Dalits leaders are openly calling for the mass conversion of the 150 million Dalits to Islam which would offer them equality. The Hinduvata reaction to the conversion of Dalits is ferocious and violent. The poor penury stricken Dalits must remain in bondage for perpetuity!

This article lists the atrocities against the Dalits. Rape and murder have been institutionalized. 3 to 6 million women have been raped for being Dalit. 3 million Dalits have been killed for being Dalit. Indian secularism has not touched the 150-250 million Dalits or the 150 million Muslims.

* More than 60 per cent of Dalits are landless. Over 40 million of them are bonded labourers. Dalits are the worst victims of labour coercion
* “The 1991 Government survey of India states that on an average day, two Dalits are killed, three Dalit women are raped, two Dalits’ houses are burned and fifty Dalits are assaulted by people of a higher caste.”
* ” High-caste Brahmins formed a private army, the Ranvir Sena, to stop communists from encouraging Dalit field workers to demand higher wages “
* Amnesty International lists 300 million abused Indians & Kashmiris, Naxalites.
* “India is being ruled by castes, not laws”-Indian state machinery supports License to kill Dalits. Amnesty Int 2008 report excoriates Horrid “India”

The Recent History of Brahmin Massacres of Dalit Blacks

Pile of Skulls
Mass Murder of Dalits : Ethnic Cleansing in South Asia

An Account of the 3500-Year Arya-Sudra Race War During the Last 10 Years

“Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin.”[ Rig Veda I.130.8 ]

A history of massacres by Venkitesh Ramakrishnan Frontline Vol. 16, ( Feb. 27 – Mar. 12, 1999 ) No. 05 For immediate release May 1, 2007, Posted on: May 2, 2007

This bigoted genocide contineus in 2008. Here are a few stories of the actual genocide for the past 20 years

” The black skin, the hated of Indra, were swept out of heaven “[ Rig Veda IX.73.5 ]

“… The religion based on caste system has annihilated millions of Dalits over the centuries. About three million Dalit women have been raped and around one million Dalits killed from the time of Independence. This is 25 times more than number of soldiers killed during the wars fought after independence. That is why Dalits do not need Aryan culture or Hindu Dharma based on caste any more. …” [Dr. Tulsiram]

MUCH blood has been spilt in Bihar in caste violence over the past three decades. Between the first reported caste-based massacre, at Rupaspur Chandwa in Purnea district in 1971, and the latest bloodbath, at Narayanpur village in Jehanabad district on February 10, there were 59 recorded instances of mass murders, in which about 600 people were killed. The majority of these were directed at Dalits and were carried out by the private armies of the upper castes, such as the Ranvir Sena, the Bhoomi Sena, the Brahmarshi Sena, the Sunlight Sena and the Savarna Liberation Army. The Dalechak-Bagholia killings of 1987 and the Bara carnage of 1992 were perpetrated by a naxalite group, the Marxist Coordination Committee (MCC).

Killing of a woman, a Shudra or an atheist is not sinful. Woman is an embodiment of the worst desires, hatred, deceit, jealousy and bad character. Women should never be given freedom.” Bhagvad Gita (Manu IX. 17 and V. 47, 147)”
# Similarly another holy script of Hindu religious book preaches looking down upon women by terming a woman equal to a dog, crow and shudra (a low cast poor Hindu who has no rights in Hindu society).
# “And whilst not coming into contact with Sudras and remains of food; for this Gharma is he that shines yonder, and he is excellence, truth, and light; but woman, the Sudra, the dog, and the black bird (the crow), are untruth: he should not look at these, lest he should mingle excellence and sin, light and darkness, truth and untruth.” – Satapatha Brahmana 14:1:1:31.

According to Oliver Mendelsohn and Marika Vicziany, authors of The Untouchables: Subordination, Poverty and the State in Modern India, a comprehensive account of the phenomenon of untouchability, the caste-based massacres are brutal manifestations of the “violent and primordial casteism” that has overtaken Bihar. The authors point out that although the naxalite movement is by and large dedicated to and partly composed of Dalits, it is sometimes referred to as caste politics in the guise of radical political activity.

According to government statistics, instances of atrocities against Dalits rose dramatically after 1977, the period when the political identity of the backward castes of the State found assertive expression in the elevation of Karpoori Thakur, a leader from a backward caste, as Chief Minister. Similarly, there has been an upsurge in atrocities against Dalits between 1989 and 1999, the period which coincided with the chief ministership of Laloo Prasad Yadav and, lately, his wife Rabri Devi.

” Stormy gods who rush on like furious bulls and scatter the black skin.”[ Rig Veda IX.73.5 ]

One explanation for this is that the upper castes, who had political, social and administrative supremacy during much of Bihar’s recent political history, were responding to the elevation of leaders from backward castes to political power by stepping up attacks against lower-caste populations. Another explanation is that the governments of Karpoori Thakur and Laloo Prasad Yadav were lax in controlling the upper-caste private armies.
&#8221; Black skin is impious & lowly&#8221; Sanskrit : < &#8220;dA&#8217;saM va&#8217;rNaM a&#8217;dharaM gu&#8217;hA&#8217;kaH&#8221; >
[ Rig Veda II.12.4 ] Irrespective of the level of accuracy of analyses such as these, the fact remains that the number of attacks against Dalits and other lower-caste people has gone up every time a backward caste leader rose to power. The period between 1990 and 1999 witnessed 35 instances of caste-based massacres, the total number of victims being about 400. More than 350 of those killed were from among the lower castes.[ ill. - At Lakshmanpur-Bathe on December 1, 1997, when 63 persons were killed in an attack by the Ranvir Sena. ]

&#8221; The thunderer bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters.&#8221;[ Rig Veda I.100.18 ]

The Ranvir Sena, which has been active since 1994, is one of the most dreaded private armies in the history of the State. According to informal estimates, the Ranvir Sena, which was formed by the partial or complete merger of upper-caste private armies such as the Savarna Liberation Army and the Sunlight Sena, has killed at least 200 Dalits in the last five years. Ranvir Sena leaders boast that at least 125 of these killings were carried out after July 1995, when the group was banned by the Bihar Government. As the Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Liberation has pointed out repeatedly, the ban existed only on paper.

In addition to organised massacres of the residents of entire Dalit villages, the private armies practise unlawful and dehumanising programmes aimed at insulting members of the lower castes and preventing their rise in society. The Savarna Liberation Army&#8217;s &#8220;mass rape&#8221; campaign, conducted between March and July 1992 in Gaya and Jehanabad districts, was one of the most heinous among these. More than 200 Dalit women between the ages of six and 70 were raped by a group of activists of the Savarna Liberation Army. Each of these incidents was given publicity by the perpetrators of the crime.

&#8220; The Aryans enforced the caste system on the Black population (the original inhabitants of India), with a cold-blooded racist logic with [w]hites on the top, mixed races in the middle and the mass of the conquered Blacks at the bottom. Rajshekar, `Dalit: The Black Untouchables of India&#8217;, p.44.

Ranvir Sena leaders claim that the operation was intended to avenge the killing of 34 Bhumihar landlords at Bara by the Maoist Coordination Centre (MCC). It was a &#8220;lesson&#8221; to the Dalits, that if they tried to take on the landlords the women of their communities would be humiliated. Ranvir Sena activists claim with a macabre sense of glee that the operation was &#8220;very effective&#8221;. The stigma attached to rape victims is such that the operation broke the morale of Dalits of many villages.

Given the prevailing socio-political climate in Bihar, the Senas operate with impunity, justifying their presence with the cycle of retaliatory violence spawned by naxalite groups. Sociologists have pointed out that resort to measures that merely address the violence as a law-and-order problem will not be enough to smash these Senas. Such steps, they say, have to be coupled with bold and far-reaching measures such as land reforms, which address the fundamental problem of economic exploitation and social discrimination of landless agricultural labourers from among the Scheduled Castes by upper-caste feudal landowners. &#8220; Author : Venkitesh Ramakrishnan,
Design : Krishna Rao, Dalitstan Journal, Volume 1, Issue 2 (Oct. 1999)

Is India a Failed State? The chimera and the facts of slick marketing schemes by &#8220;India Inc.&#8221;
# India as World Power 1
# Superpower India Pt 2
# India&#8217;s budget&#8211; fit for a superpower
# Murder of 10 million Indian girl babies:Before or right after birth. The media is silent.
# India Balkanizing? Naxalite insurrection widening cracks in deep cavaties
# India: 3500-yrs of massacres of Dalit-Sudra Blacks by Arya-Brahmins
# Sudra Holocaust: Genocide of 1 million Dalits in India since 1947: About three million Dalit women have been raped and around one million Dalits killed from the time of Independence. This is 25 times more than number of soldiers killed during the wars fought after independence. That is why Dalits do not need Aryan culture or Hindu Dharma based on caste any more. &#8230;&#8221; [Dr. Tulsiram]
# All Dalits want to convert to Islam & build Muslim-untouchable alliance

Congressman Trent Franks Introduces Resolution on Untouchability

Washington, DC &#8211; Congressman Trent Franks today introduced an historic resolution on Untouchability in the United States House of Representatives. The resolution, when passed, will be the first official statement of Congress that Untouchability is an unacceptable practice in any modern democracy and that the United States Congress should do all within its power to ensure American Business and the United States Government are not discriminating against Dalits in their programs, hiring, and funding. The resolution was introduced on the 200th anniversary of the enactment of William Wilberforce-sponsored bill abolition the cross-Atlantic slave trade in the United Kingdom.

imageThe resolution was introduced shortly after a briefing with the Congressional Human Rights Caucus entitled Untouchables: The Plight of Dalit Women with testimony from DFN Executive Director Nanci Ricks; Joseph D&#8217;Souza, International President of the DFN; Kumar Swamy, South India Director of the All India Christian Council; Smita Narula, Executive Director of the Center for Global Human Rights and Global Justice at the New York University School of Law; and T. Kumar, Advocacy Director Asia & Pacific, Amnesty International.

imageThe testimonies were both moving and informative, as Mrs. Ricks highlighted the dehumanization facing Dalit women from before birth into their adult lives, Ms. Narula covered the systematic discrimination facing Dalit women at the national, state, and local levels in all areas of life, Mr. Kumar delved into the root causes of Untouchability and potential solutions, Dr. D&#8217;Souza spoke of Dalit girl sex trafficking and recent examples of violence against Dalit girls, and Mr. Swamy spoke of his experience as a Dalit in India and the violence he has personally seen perpetrated on Dalit women.

The speakers were unanimous in calling for a swift response from the Unites States Government. In particular, each called on the United State Congress to pass the resolution dealing with Untouchability introduced by Congressman Franks. Moreover, they called on US businesses to allocate jobs and training to Dalits, especially Dalit women, and to ensure that Dalits and low-caste people do not face discrimination in the workplace or in hiring. The panelists also highlighted the need for education for Dalit girls across India to afford them greater economic opportunity.

imageFollowing the briefing, Rep. Franks introduced the resolution with thirteen original cosponsors from across the political spectrum. In a moving speech, he called on his fellow Members of Congress to focus on &#8220;an ancient and particularly abhorrent form of persecution and segregation in one of America&#8217;s closest allies.&#8221; Echoing the December 27th, 2006 words of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, he likened the Caste system in India to Apartheid in South Africa and called on the United States Congress to join with him in raising the issue with the Indian Government.

The resolution and briefing arrive following a flurry of action in the United Kingdom and in the European Union on the issue of Untouchability. Last month, the UK House of Lord and House of Commons took up the issue in a public debate while the Conservative Human Rights Commission held a groundbreaking hearing on Untouchability. In February, the European Union passed a resolution on Untouchability which called on the government of India to drastically improve its response to the egregious human rights violations caused by Caste and Untouchability.

&#8220;We are in the midst of a worldwide movement,&#8221; commented Dr. D&#8217;Souza following the briefing. &#8220;The world is just now awakening to the oldest and largest human rights atrocity. Now is the time for action, and we call on others to join with leaders like Congressman Franks in calling for movement by the United States Government and other world governments.&#8221;

For more information, contact: Ben Marsh, Washington D.C. Coordinator, Dalit Freedom Network, bmarsh@dalitnetwork.org, (703) 974-1243, Mass Murder of Dalits : Ethnic Cleansing in South Asia

Delhi: 3500-yrs of massacres of Dalit-Sudra Blacks by Arya-Brahmins Who are the Untouchables? by Dr. Ambedkar Sudra Holocaust:Ongoing Genocide of millions of Dalits in India Dalit leader Dr. Ambedkar struggled to emancipate the &#8220;untouchables&#8221; from the shackles of Hindu prescribed slavery&#8211; the caste system.

Ambeekar wanted to free the Dalits & to allow them to regain their inalienable rights as human beings&#8211;highlighting the servitude, humiliation, trials & tribulations of being born in a low caste family and struggled to uplift the &#8220;untouchables&#8221;, the indigenous people, women & other disadvantaged sections of society.

Dr. Ambedkar on Pakistan

Today Dr. Kancha Iiaiah carries on the struggle of the Dalits.
Civil Rights Activist Dr. Kancha Ilaiah
Why I am not a Hindu and other Dalit articles

Muslims must work AMONG Dalits & liberate them: Dr. Ilaiah
INDIA: Dr. Ilaiah, persecuted Dalit author of &#8220;I am not a Hindu&#8221;
India&#8217;s worst nightmare come true: Long term strategic malaise

India intoxicated by meager success is blind to real self-portrait of caste infested penury and balkanization

When will India handover terrorists Advani, Thackery, Purohit & 38 other murderers

Nuclear war in South Asia guarantees total and absolute annihilation and mutually assured destruction for India and Pakistan

Response to the Dossier: Some Inexplicable questions for Indian Leaders

Let's see how the Man of "Peace", Gandhi is REALLY like. Not only is Gandhi a unbashfull racist against Africans and Untoucheables, but he's also a War Monger (supporting the British War Machine) and a sexual PERVERT to boot:

Which war did Mohandas Gandhi support? All of them. There wasn&#8217;t a war that the &#8220;prophet of non-violence&#8221; Gandhi did not support. He was Sergeant Major and won a British medal for war duties. &#8220;All Jews should commit mass suicide!&#8221; (Gandhi&#8217;s Final solution 1940)
Posted on March 9, 2008 by Moin Ansari

Which war did Mohandas Gandhi support? All of them. There wasn&#8217;t a war that the &#8220;prophet of non-violence&#8221; Gandhi did not support. He was Sergeant Major and won a British medal for war duties. &#8220;All Jews should commit mass suici

Which war did Mohandas Gandhi support? All of them. There wasn&#8217;t a war that the &#8220;prophet of non-violence&#8221; Gandhi did not support. He was Sergeant Major and won a British medal for war duties. &#8220;All Jews should commit mass suicide!&#8221; (Gandhi&#8217;s Final solution 1940)

* Sex life of Mohandas Gandhi, his failures and sexual perversion
* The myth of Mohandas K. Gandhi debunked. He gets an &#8220;F&#8221; on South Africa, Salt Match, Non-Violence, and independence.

Mohandas Gandhi&#8217;s Failed Leadership in Politics, and Gandhi&#8217;s Domestic Violence and weird Sexual Perversion in his private lifeSergeant Major (Retd.) Mohandas K. Gandhi who served in the British Army and won a medal of war for his participation in the Boer War on the side of the British.

There wasn&#8217;t a war which Gandhi did not support. He supported all the wars in his time. The prophet of peace Gandhi&#8217;s support for the British in the Boer War, the Zulu War, WW1 and WW2&#8212;this support extended South African Apartheid, and British colonialism.

Gandhi was a creation of the British and they used him to get the South Africans to fight in the British wars. He also stratified the South African society. From Oct. 1899 to May 31st, 1902 Mahatma Gandhi did not mention in &#8220;Non-Violence.&#8221;At the beginning of the South African War, Gandhi argued that &#8220;Indians must support the War effort in order to legitimize their claims to full citizenship. &#8221;

Gandhi felt it was his duty to support the British during the Boer War; so he organized and led an Indian Corps to nurse When three hundred free Indians and eight hundred indentured servants volunteered, the whites were impressed. Gandhi was given a medal for his service in the Boer War. Gandhi also supported the British in their war with the Zulus.

All hell may break loose on on release of film &#8220;fitna&#8221;? Todays Dutch bigotry rooted in Nazisim and brutality in Indonesia! Muslims asking for Silence and Peaceful Islamic response to unsolicited incitement on Quran. Gandhi&#8217;s attitude towards the Africans was racist. In South Africa he never did anything for the blacks. In fact he wanted to create a stratified society with Whites at the top and the Africans at the bottom.

Gandhi&#8217;s attitude towards the Africans was racist. In South Africa he never did anything for the blacks.

Gandhi wanted to be &#8220;Recruiter-in-Chief&#8221; for the Viceroy. In the spring of 1918 Gandhi was persuaded by the British to help raise soldiers for a final victory effort in the war. In 1917-18, Gandhi began tramping about India, recruiting men for the British Army.

Let us die for the empire

Charlie Andrews criticized Gandhi for recruiting Indians to fight for the British. Gandhi was still loyal to Britain and to the ideals of the British Constitution, with which he later declared to have &#8220;fallen in love.

By supporting the British war effort in South Africa as well as in the Subcontinent, he actually prolonged Britian&#8217;s occupation of the Subcontinent and prolonged the life of the British Empire. In 1945 the tottering &#8220;empire&#8221; was its knees already.

It was World War II that finally brought the itinerant politician back into public life. After war broke out in September 1939, the British immediately brought India into the conflict without consulting the nationalist leadership. Even as howls of outrage rose from the Congress and the Muslim League, Gandhi was invited to see the Viceroy, now Lord Linlithgow. Having never lost his deep respect for Britain Gandhi pledged his personal support to Britain and the allies. Gandhi, unhappy at taking advantage of Britain&#8217;s weakness.

Based on a telegram from Reuters, The Times, on September 27, 1947, under the headline &#8220;Mr. Gandhi on &#8216;war&#8217; with Pakistan&#8221; reported:
&#8220;Mr. Gandhi told his prayer meeting to-night that, though he had always opposed all warfare, if there was no other way of securing justice from Pakistan and if Pakistan persistently refused to see its proved error and continued to minimise it, the Indian Union Government would have to go to war against it. &#8230; (Mohandas K. Gandhi, Spetember 27th, 1947)

He told the Sikhs &#8220;don&#8217;t let your swords rust&#8221;. He wanted India to attack Kashmir.

A plethora of information is now coming out of many sources shedding light on the life of Mr. Gandhi and his support for the British war machine, his disdain for the Africans in South Africa and his advice to invade Kashmir, and his suggestion to the Sikhs to not let their swords rust is contrary to the image of the pervert marketed in the West.

In his 1949 &#8220;Reflections on Gandhi,&#8221; George Orwell, regarding the late war, wrote that &#8220;one question every pacifist had a clear obligation to answer was: &#8216;What about the Jews? Are you prepared to see them exterminated? If not, how do you propose to save them without resorting to war?&#8217;&#8221; Orwell recorded Gandhi&#8217;s answer, which was: German Jews should commit collective suicide.

Debunking the movie. Shedding light on support for colonialism, empire, racism, and Hindu religious dogma

GANDHI ON NON-VIOLENCE

* During a prayer speech: &#8220;If we had the atom bomb, we would have used it againstthe British.&#8221; &#8211; June 16, 1947 (Reference: Gandhi&#8217;s &#8220;The Last Phase&#8221;, Vol II, p. 326)

To the British during WWII: &#8221; You are losing; if you persist, it will only result in greater bloodshed. Hitler is not a bad man.&#8221;(Reference: G.D. Birla&#8217;s &#8220;In the Shadow of the Mahatma&#8221;, p. 276)

Gandhi&#8217;s limitations as a family man. Where the world sees a saint, Rajmohan Gandhi sees a cruel husband and a mostly absent father, paying scant attention to his children&#8217;s schooling and dragging wife Kasturba across continents at will, belittling her desire for the simplest of material possessions, then expecting her to comply when he turns from amorous husband to platonic companion to apparent adulterer. Gandhi took on a magnetic personality in the presence of young women, and was able to persuade them to join him in peculiar experiments of sleeping and bathing naked together, without touching, all apparently to strengthen his chastity. (Whether these experiments were always successful is anyone&#8217;s guess.) It is also revealed that Gandhi began a romantic liaison with Saraladevi Chaudhurani, niece of the great poet Rabindranath Tagore&#8212;a disclosure that has created a buzz in the Indian press. The author tells us that Gandhi, perhaps disingenuously, called it a &#8220;spiritual marriage,&#8221; a &#8220;partnership between two persons of the opposite sex where the physical is wholly absent.&#8221;
Being Mohandas - TIME

GANDHI ON BLACKS AND RACE RELATIONS

* &#8226; &#8220;A general belief seems to prevail in the colony that the Indians are little better, if
at all, than the savages or natives of Africa. Even the children are taught to
believe in that manner, with the result that the Indian is being dragged down to
the position of a raw Kaffir.&#8221; (Reference: The Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi, Government of India (CWMG), Vol I, p. 150)
* &#8226; Regarding forcible registration with the state of blacks: &#8220;One can understand the
necessity for registration of Kaffirs who will not work.&#8221; (Reference: CWMG, Vol I, p. 105)
* &#8226; &#8220;Why, of all places in Johannesburg, the Indian Location should be chosen for
dumping down all the Kaffirs of the town passes my comprehension&#8230;the Town
Council must withdraw the Kaffirs from the Location.&#8221; (Reference: CWMG, Vol I, pp. 244-245)
* &#8226; His description of black inmates: &#8220;Only a degree removed from the animal.&#8221; Also,
&#8220;Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilized &#8211; the convicts even more so. They are troublesome,
very dirty and live almost like animals.&#8221; &#8211; Mar. 7, 1908 (Reference: CWMG, Vol VIII, pp. 135-136)

The Durban Post Office
One of Gandhi&#8217;s major &#8220;achievements&#8221; in South Africa was to promote racial segregation by refusing to share a post office door with the black natives.

Sergeant Major Gandhi
Learn how Gandhi became a Sgt. Major in the British Army and eagerly participated in the 1906 British war against the black Zulus.

Gandhi and South African Blacks
Gandhi wrote extensively about his experiences with the blacks of South Africa. He always termed them &#8220;Kaffirs&#8221; and his writings reveal a deep-seated disdain for these African natives.

The Nobel Prize rejected the Gandhi nomination because of this war mongering. Why Mohandas Gandhi didn&#8217;t win the Nobel Peace prize?

* In his report, Professor Worm-M&#252;ller expressed his own doubts as to whether Gandhi&#8217;s ideals were meant to be universal or primarily Indian: &#8220;One might say that it is significant that his well-known struggle in South Africa was on behalf of the Indians only, and not of the blacks whose living conditions were even worse.&#8220;
* Mr. Gandhi told his prayer meeting to-night that, though he had always opposed all warfare, if there was no other way of securing justice from Pakistan and if Pakistan persistently refused to see its proved error and continued to minimise it, the Indian Union Government would have to go to war against it. &#8230; (Mohandas K. Gandhi, September 27th, 1947)
* sharp turns in his policies, which can hardly be satisfactorily explained by his followers. (&#8230;) He is a freedom fighter and a dictator. Professor Jacob Worm-M&#252;ller, who wrote a report on Gandhi
* he Nobel Committee adviser referred to &#8230; critics in maintaining that he was not consistently pacifist, that he should have known that some of his non-violent campaigns towards the British would degenerate into violence and terror. This was something that had happened during the first Non-Cooperation Campaign in 1920-1921, e.g. when a crowd in Chauri Chaura, the United Provinces, attacked a police station, killed many of the policemen and then set fire to the police station.

Appendix A

Gandhi felt it was his duty to support the British during the Boer War; so he organized and led an Indian Ambulance Corps to nurse the wounded on the battlefield. Even this effort was somewhat delayed by race prejudice; but when three hundred free Indians and eight hundred indentured servants volunteered, the whites were impressed. Gandhi was given a medal for his service in the Boer War. In 1902 he traveled in India, and with Gokhale&#8217;s support his resolution for the Indians in South Africa was passed by the Indian Congress in Calcutta.

In the spring of 1918 Gandhi was persuaded by the British to help raise soldiers for a final victory effort in the war. Charlie Andrews criticized Gandhi for recruiting Indians to fight for the British.

Aided by a donation of 1500 pounds and the 1,100-acre farm bought and built by architect Hermann Kallenbach, Gandhi named this ashram Tolstoy Farm. He exchanged a few letters with the great Russian novelist before he died and continued to write and edit the journal Indian Opinion in order to elucidate the principles and practice of satyagraha

discrimination against &#8220;coolies&#8221; (as Indians were disparagingly termed) was an entrenched part of South African life-especially in the Boer-ruled regions, where Gandhi and his friends could exercise little influence. In Natal, Indians were not allowed to go out after nine p.m. without a pass; in the Orange Free State, they could not own property, run businesses, or manage farms; in the Transvaal, they could not own land, and were forced to live in the worst urban slums. Even in the Cape Colony, British-ruled for decades, Indians were often forbidden to walk on the sidewalk, and could be kicked off-quite literally, often-by passing whites.

On the political front, a last-minute petition drive failed to stop the passage of the Indian Franchise Bill; however, Gandhi remained undeterred. He proceeded to organize a still larger petition, which was sent to London, to the Secretary of State for the Colonies, and distributed to the press in Britain, South Africa, and India. It caused a considerable stir, and prompted both the Times of London and the Times of India to write editorials in support of the Indian right to the vote. Meanwhile, Gandhi set about establishing a political organization for the Natalese Indians, which came to be called the Natal Indian Congress (a clear reference to the Indian National Congress, at that point a relatively tame body). Gandhi faced difficulties in financing the Congress, but the body soon possessed a library and a debating society, held regular (and lively) meetings, and published two major pamphlets. They were entitled An Appeal to Every Briton in South Africa, and The Indian Franchise-An Appeal, and offered a cogent, detailed case for putting an end to discrimination in South Africa.

India and World War I
The First World War began with the murder of an Austrian Archduke by a Serbian assassin in June of 1914, and soon mushroomed into a conflict that gripped Europeanpe and the world in four years of strategic stalemate and unparalleled butchery. When war was declared in August, Gandhi was in England, where he immediately began organizing a medical corps similar to the force he had led in the Boer War. But ill health soon forced his return to India, where he received a wildly enthusiastic welcome. In his absence, his fame as the politician-saint of South Africa and the founder of satyagraha had spread throughout India, and now cheering crowds cried &#8220;Mahatmaji&#8221; (&#8220;ji&#8221; being a suffix connoting affection) wherever he appeared. &#8220;Mahatma&#8221; meant &#8220;Great Soul,&#8221; an appellation applied to the holiest men of Hinduism, and was first conferred upon Gandhi by the great Indian poet and Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore in 1913. Gandhi, of course, insisted that all souls were equal, and found bothersome the religious adulation lavished upon him, even as it gave him great practical power on the subcontinent. But despite his distaste for it, Mahatma was a title he would bear until his death and beyond, and while there were other Mahatmas in the India of his lifetime, Gandhi is the only one remembered today.

His failures, Pedophilia and sexual perversion fetishes

Gandhi spent his first year in India in retirement from public life. However, the year was punctuated by a brief visit with the British Governor of Bombay (and future Viceroy of India), Lord Willingdon, whom Gandhi promised to consult before he launched any political campaigns, and then the death of G.K. Gokhale, Gandhi&#8217;s political mentor, an event that left him feeling somewhat adrift in the currents of Indian political life. Indian nationalism was a fast- growing phenomenon, as some members of the Indian National Congress had begun to push for Swaraj, or &#8220;home-rule.&#8221;

His failures, Pedophilia and sexual perversion fetishes

But Gandhi steered clear of these agitators, in part because he was not yet certain that he agreed with them, and in part because he had to resettle his family and the other inhabitants of the Phoenix Settlement (and the Tolstoy Settlement, a twin he had founded near Johannesburg) in India. To this end, he established a new settlement near the town of Ahmedabad, the capital of the western province of Gujarati, near where he had been born. It came to be known as the Satyagraha ashram, ashram being an Indian word for a communal settlement, and was officially founded on May 25, 1915. Its initial inhabitants included some twenty-five people, all sworn to chastity and poverty- -and among them was a family of untouchables, India&#8217;s lowest caste.

By living in a communal space with untouchables (whose very presence, it was believed, defiled higher-caste Hindus), Gandhi deeply offended many of his supporters and lost considerable financial support. He was actually considering a move to the untouchable district in Ahmedabad when a generous Muslim merchant donated enough money to keep the ashram running for a year-by which time Gandhi&#8217;s communal life with the untouchables had become slightly less of an outrage.

Gandhi&#8217;s public life in India commenced in February of 1916, when he gave a speech at the opening of the new Hindu University in the city of Benares. The speech was typical of Gandhi, as he urged the assembled, westernized Indians that they would never be worthy of self-government unless they looked out for their less fortunate brethren. He then went on to catalogue the awful living conditions of the lower classes that he had observed during his travels around India-with a special focus, as always, on sanitation. The speech enjoyed little popularity among the Indian intelligentsia, but Gandhi hardly cared. He had begun to approve of the idea of home rule, but he had no interest in exchanging government by a British elite for rule by an Anglicized Indian elite. If swaraj was to come to India, he argued, it must come as part of a wholesale social transformation that stripped away the old burdens of caste and crippling poverty.

During the war years, he set about putting these principles into action. His intervention (and willingness, as always, to face arrest) in the Champaran district on behalf of impoverished indigo-cultivators led to a government commission being appointed to investigate abuses by the indigo planters. At the same time, he discovered what was to become one of his most effective weapons in late years-the fast. He had always fasted as part of his personal regimen, but when a group of striking Ahmedabad mill-workers, whose cause he had supported, turned to violence in their struggle with the mill-owners, he resolved to fast until they returned to his principle of non-violence. As it happened, the fast only lasted three days, as the two sides came to the bargaining table and hammered out an agreement. But it set a precedent for later action, and he would continue to use it as weapon in the arsenal of satyagraha-despite criticism from those who condemned such behavior as little more than a form of blackmail.

As the war in European dragged to its conclusion in 1917-18, Gandhi began tramping about India, recruiting men for the British Army. Although his dreams of home rule had grown stronger, he was still loyal to Britain and to the ideals of the British Constitution, with which he later declared to have &#8220;fallen in love.&#8221; But the Indian people, having listened to him preach non-violence and resistance to unjust authority, had a difficult time accepting him in the role of recruitment officer-how, they wondered, could the apostle of peace ask them to take up arms in defense of the Raj? Wearied from his journey, he fell ill with dysentery; it was his first serious illness, and he resolutely resisted treatment, preferring his own regimen. As a result he spent a long time as a convalescent.

While Gandhi lay in bed in his ashram, the war came to an end. In a sense, the long struggle had been a great vindication of the British Empire and its Indian &#8220;jewel&#8221;: the subcontinent had remained loyal, for the most part, and Indian troops had fought valiantly for the Empire around the globe. But the seeds of the Raj&#8217;s downfall were sown. Britain was drained, of both manpower and will, and would never again regain the sunny optimism that had characterized its 19th century rule. The interwar years would soon bring a malaise to the Empire, as a series of mediocre governments stood by impotently in the face of a hostile Germany&#8217;s rise to power and the progressive loss of their own domination. Meanwhile, India was restive: the British had destroyed the world&#8217;s only Muslim power, the Ottoman Empire, and the loyalty of Indians Muslims was questionable. And having fought a war whose supposed purpose was to protect the rights of small states and independent peoples from tyranny, the rhetoric of British rule in India had begun to ring hollow.
In this atmosphere, the harried British government made a frightful mistake. They elected to follow the recommendations of the Rowlatt Committee, which advocated the retention of wartime restrictions in India-including curfews and the suppression of free speech. Gandhi, reading the soon-to-be-passed Rowlatt Act in his sickbed, was too weak to mount a protest, but his loyalty to the Empire, which he had long viewed as the guarantor of Indian liberties, suffered a major blow; events of the next few years were to shatter it entirely.

It was World War II that finally brought the itinerant saint-politician back into public life. After war broke out in September 1939, the British immediately brought India into the conflict without consulting the nationalist leadership. Even as howls of outrage rose from the Congress and the Muslim League, Gandhi was invited to see the Viceroy, now Lord Linlithgow. Having never lost his deep respect for Britain, and detesting Nazism as &#8220;naked ruthless force reduced to an exact science,&#8221; Gandhi pledged his personal support to Britain and the allies. Nehru, however, was less excited by the idea of aiding the Empire&#8217;s war effort, and along with the other Congress leaders, he drafted a manifesto that essentially asked for complete independence in return for Indian support against the Nazis. Gandhi, unhappy at taking advantage of Britain&#8217;s weakness (it was now 1940, and the Germans were rolling across France), reluctantly went along.
Gandhi&#8217;s support was immaterial-Churchill was now in command of Britain, and he had no intention of allowing Indian independence, certainly not in war- time, and not with the issue of minorities (Muslims, practically speaking) still unresolved. Nehru&#8217;s demand was turned down, and now Gandhi, previously unwilling to further debilitate the British in their time of struggle, agreed to a small-scale campaign of civil disobedience, in which only the Congress leaders went to jail. This small-scale campaign lasted until 1942, when Sir Stafford Cripps arrived on the subcontinent, offering India Dominion status in the British Commonwealth after the war (which meant de facto independence, since a nation could leave the Commonwealth at any time). The Congress might have accepted this, however the proposals also insisted-in an effort to deal with the Muslim problem-that any province would have the right to secede from the Dominion. This Gandhi and the rest of the Congress could not accept, since it would mean the &#8220;vivisection&#8221; of India.

With the failure of the Cripps mission, the Congress now decided on an immediate campaign of civil disobedience. Before it could begin, however, all the Congress leaders, including Gandhi, were arrested in August of 1942 and imprisoned in the palace of the Aga Khan. Without the Mahatma&#8217;s voice to calm the people, India exploded into violence. The Viceroy demanded that Gandhi speak out against the civil strife, but for once he refused, choosing instead to begin a fast in February of 1943 that lasted for three weeks and left the government terrified that he might die in confinement. But still, he seemed less dangerous to them in his velvet prison than out of it, and so the government kept him in the Aga Khan&#8217;s palace, surrounded by his friends and family, while the war dragged on. He was not released until May of 1944, a month before D-Day, and he left the palace nursing a profound personal grief- Kasturbai, his wife and companion for the last sixty-two years, had died during their confinement.

During the speech the crowd issued approving hums and adoring sigh. When it was over the speaker received a standing ovation. The audience, regardless of what spurred them to their feet, in their reasons for standing should have included this: to signal their gratitude that the U.S. government and the rest of the world&#8217;s democracies know the speaker&#8217;s message is irresponsible and immoral.

===

The speaker was Arun Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma, and last week, in a lecture titled &#8220;Lessons Learned From Grandfather,&#8221; Gandhi spoke to a University audience about the philosophy of nonviolence.

Pacifism is difficult to digest, and to make it even somewhat palatable Arun Gandhi, a professed pacifist, had to address a question he should have expected and which was asked after his speech. It is a question the answer of which banishes the relativism of even the most incurable liberal. And it is a question one 20th century writer would not ignore.

In his 1949 &#8220;Reflections on Gandhi,&#8221; George Orwell, regarding the late war, wrote that &#8220;one question every pacifist had a clear obligation to answer was: &#8216;What about the Jews? Are you prepared to see them exterminated? If not, how do you propose to save them without resorting to war?&#8217;&#8221; Orwell recorded Gandhi&#8217;s answer, which was: German Jews should commit collective suicide.

Ghastly, yes, but as Orwell wrote, &#8220;Gandhi was merely being honest. If you are not prepared to take life, you must often be prepared for lives to be lost in some other way.&#8221;

Perhaps not wanting to tell the assembled undergraduates, law students, professors and local citizens that the German Jews should have all raised their hands for Auschwitz, Arun Gandhi, when asked about the issue, (to paraphrase) replied:

Well, Hitler didn&#8217;t just come about out of the blue. The pressures on Germany after World War I helped create the conditions for Hitler&#8217;s rise. And we humans are not very good at conflict prevention. We always wait until the conflict-management stage. Gandhi&#8217;s beliefs have no practicality. Matt Emerson

Gandhi&#8217;s wrote letters to his friend Hitler and supported him. Gandhi&#8217;s horrific advice to Jews&#8212;Commit mass suicide. &#8220;We have no doubt about your bravery or devotion to your fatherland, nor do we believe that you are the monster described by your opponents.&#8221; Gandhi to Hitler
Posted on March 8, 2008 by Moin Ansari

Gandhi&#8217;s wrote letters to his friend Hitler and supported him. Gandhi&#8217;s horrific advice to Jews&#8212;Commit mass suicide. &#8220;We have no doubt about your bravery or devotion to your fatherland, nor do we believe that you are the monst

Gandhi wrote letters to Hilter and called his friend. He also told him that he admired him and gave him advice on how ot deal with the British. He told him that &#8220;friend&#8221; was not just a salutation, but he really meant it. He advised the Jews to commit mass suicide.

Noticias de Rupia | Nouvelles de Roupie | Rupiennachrichten | &#1085;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080; &#1088;&#1091;&#1087;&#1080;&#1080; | &#21346;&#27604;&#26032;&#38395; | Roepienieuws | Rupi Nyheter | &#12523;&#12500;&#12540;&#12491;&#12517;&#12540;&#12473; | Notizie di Rupia | PAKISTAN LEDGER | &#1662;&#1575;&#1705;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1606;&#1610; &#1705;&#1726;&#1575;&#1578;&#1575; | Moin Ansari | &#1605;&#1593;&#1740;&#1606; &#1570;&#1606;&#1589;&#1570;&#1585;&#1617;&#1740; | DefensebriefsIntellibriefs Translate to: Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape | RUPEE NEWS | Moin Ansari | &#1605;&#1593;&#1740;&#1606; &#1570;&#1606;&#1589;&#1570;&#1585;&#1617;&#1740; | &#1575;&#1582;&#1576;&#1575;&#1585; &#1585;&#1608;&#1662;&#1740;&#1729; |

A plethora of information is now coming out of many sources shedding light on the life of Mr. Gandhi and his support for the British war machine, his disdain for the Africans in South Africa and his advice to invade Kashmir, and his suggestion to the Sikhs to not let their swords rust is contrary to the image of the pervert marketed in the West. &#8220;We have no doubt about your bravery or devotion to your fatherland, nor do we believe that you are the monster described by your opponents.&#8221; Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi of India to Adolph Hitler of Germany

Mohandas Gandhi&#8217;s Failed Leadership in Politics, and Gandhi&#8217;s Domestic Violence and weird Sexual Perversion in his private life| NEW YORK | RUPEE NEWS | March 8th, 2008 | Various authors: Rahul Gandhi, Arun Gandhi, Dr. Singh, Dr. Watson, Saijorni Naidu, D.r Bose, Time Magazine etc: The so called prophet of non-violence had some really nasty things to say about the Jews, and his support for the Booer and British wars was a slap in the face of &#8220;ahimsa&#8221; (non-violence). Gandhi&#8217;s racism. The truth behind the mask. Behold Sergeant Major Gandhi who supported the British in the Boer war, against the Zulu rebellion. Behold the prophet of peace who worked to stratify the South African society.

Mohandas Gandhi described an African tribe as &#8220;Only a degree removed from the animal.&#8221; Also, &#8220;Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilized &#8211; the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live almost like animals.&#8221; &#8211; Mar. 7, 1908 (Reference: CWMG, Vol VIII, pp. 135-136) Mohandas Gandhi&#8217;s description of black inmates. [Kaffirs are a tribe in South Africa]

* Prime Minister of Great Britian Lord Atlee: Gandhi&#8217;s role in UK decision to leave India was MINIMAL
* Sex Antics of Mohandas Gandhi: His Failures, Pedophilia, Adultery, Incest, Sexual Perversion & Fetishes

The Truth about Mohandas Gandhi will shock you

The Truth about Mohandas Gandhi will shock you

Gandhi&#8217;s horrific advice to Jews&#8212;Commit mass suicide in the face of Nazi barbarism.

Indian Hnduvata- Hindu extremism in India and beyond
Indian Hnduvata- Hindu extremism in India and beyond

Arun gandhi Danish Swastika( Note from the Editor: Shooting the messenger syndrome? We don&#8217;t make up the news, we simply report it. The facts presented in this article are based upon the books on Mr. Gandhi (&#8220;Mohandas&#8220;, &#8220;Gandhi on trial&#8221; and others). If you have problems with the facts represented here, please send your letter to the two grandsons of Gandhi (Arun Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi), Dr Singh, Dr. Watson, Saijorni Naindu, Mr. Bose and Time magazine etc. Quotes are by Mr. Gandhi himself. A complete Bibliography is provided. These are others are responsible for the content of this article.

* Sex life of Mohandas Gandhi, his failures and sexual perversion.
* The myth of Mohandas K. Gandhi debunked. He gets an &#8220;F&#8221; on South Africa, Salt Match, Non-Violence, and independence. Which war did Mohandas Gandhi support. All of them. There wasn&#8217;t a war that the prophet of Non-Violence did not support. He was Sergeant Major in the British Army and won a medal for his war duties.

Gandhi&#8217;s wrote letters to his friend Hitler and supported him. Gandhi&#8217;s horrific advice to Jews&#8212;Commit mass suicide. &#8220;We have no doubt about your bravery or devotion to your fatherland, nor do we believe that you are the monster described by your opponents.&#8221; Gandhi to Hitler

Dr. King knew Gandhi&#8217;s racism?

* Gandhi condones Zulu massacres and defends the British. Aug 4 1906
* Which war did Mohandas Gandhi support? All of them. There wasn&#8217;t a war that the &#8220;prophet&#8221; of Non-Violence did not support. He was Sergeant Major in the British Army & won a medal for his combat service

Gandhi told Hitler that the start of his letter with &#8220;My friend&#8221; was not just ceremonial, he meant it. Gandhi says..&#8221;That I address you as a friend is no formality&#8221;

Gandhi&#8217;s letters to Hitler: Glaring blemish on a tarnished leader

The halo is rusted, tilted and falling down&#8211;under the sunlight of truth. Mohandas Gandhi&#8217;s admirers do not confront embarrassing facts about their favorite saint. His critics, by contrast, gleefully keep on reminding us of a few facts concerning the Mahatma which seem to undermine his aura of wisdom and ethical superiority. One of the decisive proofs of Gandhi&#8217;s silly lack of realism, cited by both his Leftist and his Hindutva detractors, is his attempted correspondence with Adolf Hitler, undertaken with a view to persuading Germany&#8217;s dictator of the value of not attacking more countries. Gandhi was absolutely content with Nitler keeping the territories that he had already conquered. His advice to the Jews was the most horrible example of anti-Semitism in this century.

Chilled Urine drinking hot in India. From Gandhi to PM Desai.

While Hitler was taking over Europe and threatening British invasion, Gandhi wrote two letters to what he called &#8220;my friend&#8221; Hitler. Besides being totally ineffective, the letters were not only politically na&#239;ve and unhelpful, given the circumstances. They put Gandhi in hot water with many groups in India and around the world, no matter how opposed he may have been to Hitler&#8217;s atrocities. In his first letter (23 July 1939), which the British government didn&#8217;t permit to go through, Gandhi seemed more defensive about his letter:

Gandhi&#8217;s first letter to Hitler: Disgusting, appeasing and horrible. Gandhi&#8217;s letter to his friend Hitler.

Gandhi addressed the abobinable Hitler as &#8220;Friend&#8221; (not just ceremonial greeting).Both of Gandhi&#8217;s letters to Hitler are addressed to &#8220;my friend&#8221;. In the case of one and all&#8211;everyone else other than Mohandas, this friendliness would be somewhat strange given the advice which Hitler had tendered to the British government concerning the suppression of Indias freedom movement.

Hitler&#8217;s solution for the Subcontinent was the same as his solution for the Jews. Kill them! During a meeting with Lord Halifax in 1938, Hitler had pledged his support to the preservation of the British empire and offered his formula for dealing with the Indian National Congress: kill Gandhi, if that isn&#8217;t enough then kill the other leaders too, if that isn&#8217;t enough then two hundred more activists, and so on until the Indian people will give up the hope of independence. Gandhi may or may not have been been unaware of Hitler&#8217;s advice. However his adoration for Hitler, his philosophy of Hitler prevented him from condemning Hitler. He blamed the Jews for the evils in Germany.

Everyone was shocked that Gandhi called the ultimate monster a &#8220;friend&#8221;.

In his first letter dated. July 23rd, 1939 (Complete Works, vol.70, p.20-21), Gandhi does mention his hesitation in addressing Hitler. But the reason is modesty rather than abhorrence:

&#8220;Friends have been urging me to write to you for the sake of humanity. But I have resisted their request, because of the feeling that any letter from me would be an impertinence.&#8221;

The war had already started. After the German occupation of Czech-inhabited Bohemia-Moravia (in violation of the 1938 Munich agreement and of the principle of the self-determination of nations which had justified the annexation of German-inhabited Austria and Sudetenland) and rising hostility with Poland, prompted him to write to the monster of the 20th century:

&#8220;Something tells me that I must not calculate and that I must make my appeal for whatever it may be worth.&#8221;

&#8220;Anyway I anticipate your forgiveness, if I have erred in writing to you. I remain, Your sincere friend, Sd. M. MK Gandhi&#8220;.

&#8220;It is quite clear that you are today the one person in the world who can prevent a war which may reduce humanity to the savage state. Must you pay that price for an object however worthy it may appear to you to be? Will you listen to the appeal of one who has deliberately shunned the method of war not without considerable success?&#8221;

This stupid approach is held in utter contempt by post-War generations.

Thus, the Flemish Leftist novelist and literature professor Kristien Hemmerechts has commented (&#8220;Milosevic, Saddam, Gandhi en Hitler&#8221;, De Morgen, 16-4-1999): &#8220;In other words, Gandhi was a nave fool who tried in vain to sell his non-violence as a panacea to the Fuhrer.&#8221;

Gandhi was in effect giving carte blanche to Hitler for doing that which we know Hitler to have done, viz. the deportation of Jews and others, the mass killings, the ruthless oppression of the subject populations, the self-destructive military policies imposed on the Germans in the final stage of the war.

Indeed, even in the early (and for German civilians, low-intensity) part of the war, protests from the public forced Hitler to stop the programme of euthanasia on the handicapped.

Moreover, it was the paranoia of the Nazi leadership about Jews as a fifth column, retained from their subjective and distorted World War 1 experience of Leftist agitators in the German cities stabbing the frontline soldiers in the back, which made them decide to remove the Jews from society in Germany and the occupied countries.

Transfer of Jews:-(The Saffron Swastika, Voice of India, Delhi 2001, p.506-517, and in Elst: Gandhi and Godse, Voice of India, Delhi 2001, p.48-56)

The chances for peace in 1939
At that point in time, Hitler&#8217;s &#8220;worthy object&#8221; to which Gandhi refers, the topic of heated diplomatic exchanges and indeed the professed casus belli of the impending German invasion of Poland, was the rights of the German minority in Poland along with the issue of the &#8220;corridor&#8220;. This was a planned overground railway-cum-motorway which should either link German Pomerania with German East Prussia through Polish West Prussia (including the city of Danzig); or, in case a referendum in West Prussia favoured the region&#8217;s return to Germany from which it had been taken in 1919, link land-locked Poland with a harbour set aside for the Poles on the Baltic coast through West Prussia.

In 1945, all the regions concerned were ethnically cleansed of Germans and allotted to Poland, and Germany no longer claims any of them, but in 1939 many observers felt that the German demands were reasonable or at any rate not worth opposing by military means (Who would want to die for Danzig?).

Was Poland oppressing its German and Jewish minorities? So a case that could be made would be rather tenuous. The advancement of the German minority (it goes without saying that Hitler cared less for the Polish Jews) was a just cause in the minds of the most rabid Nazis. It was also the type of cause which could be furthered through non-violent protests and mobilizing non-violent international support. It wouldn&#8217;t formally humiliate Poland by making it give up territory or sovereignty, so perhaps the Polish government could be peacefully persuaded to change its ways regarding the minorities. Gandhi was wrong once again.

&#8220;India&#8221; is a misnomer: The name represent people of the Indus

The question of the corridor was less manageable, as it did involve territory and hence unmistakable face-losing concessions by one of the parties. The apprehension which troubled the Poles and their well-wishers was that the demand of a corridor was merely the reasonable-sounding opening move of a total conquest of Poland. It is difficult to estimate Nazi Germany&#8217;s exact plans for the conquest of the world.

Among the informed public, it is still widely believed that the Nazis aimed at conquering the world, no less. Hitler was ready to &#8220;respect&#8221; the British empire, for a while.

In unconvincing peace offers to France and Britain in autumn 1939 and throughout 1940, Hitler proposed to &#8220;withdraw&#8221; (leaving behond pro-Hitler puppet regimes) from all historically non-German territories (which would still leave him in control of Austria, Sudetenland, West Prussia and some smaller border regions of Poland and, from May-June 1940 on, also Luxemburg, the Belgian East Cantons and French Elzas-Lotharingen) and maintain a territorial status-quo thenceforth.

For the idiots living in &#8220;la la land&#8221; it is possible that he meant it when he agreed to limit his territorial ambitions to historically German regions, at least where the competition consisted of allied or somehow respected nations such as the Italians or the French. However, in the case of the despised Slavic countries Poland and Ukraine, the fear of German conquest was more thoroughly justified.

In early 1918, the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk with the fledgling Soviet Union gave Germany control of Poland and western Ukraine. As a soldier, Hitler had applauded this gain of &#8220;living space&#8221;, which was to be settled with German farmers after moving the Slavs to Siberia. It was also this brief gain which made the subsequent defeat in World War 1 and the implied loss of territory so unbearable for Hitler and many Germans of his generation.

There is no doubt that the Nazi leaders had an eye on these fertile territories for a future expansion of Germany. It was less certain that they wanted to conduct this annexation at once: would they abide by an agreement on a mere corridor if one were concluded, respecting Poland&#8217;s sovereignty over the rest of its territory?

To the appeasers, the stupid course was not to take chances and contain Hitler&#8217;s expansionism by military deterrence. As Poland itself could not provide this, it sought and received the assurance of help from Britain and France. This implied that a brief local war triggered by German aggression against Poland would turn into a protracted international war on the model of the Serb-Austrian crisis of 1914 triggering the Great War now known as World War 1. It was at this point that Gandhi asked Hitler to desist from any plans of invading Poland. Gandhi was stupid in assuming that an &#8220;Aryan&#8221; would listen to a brown man from the colonies.

There can be no doubt that this was an idiotic demand for a pacifist to make. Was it perhaps a foolish demand, in the sense that no words should have been wasted on Hitler? YES!

Gandhi&#8217;s second letter to Hitler: Horrible, Racist, Non-sensical
On December 24th, 1940, on the eve of Christmas, which to Christians is a day of peace when the weapons are silenced, Gandhi wrote a lengthy second letter to Hitler.

The world situation at that time was as follows: Germany and Italy controlled most of Europe and seemed set to decide the war in their favour, the German-Soviet pact concluded in August 1939 was still in force, and under Winston Churchill, a lonely Great Britain was continuing the war it had declared on Germany immediately after Germany&#8217;s invasion of Poland in September 1939.

On this occasion, Gandhi took the trouble of justifying his addressing Hitler as &#8220;my friend&#8221; and closing his letter with &#8220;your sincere friend&#8220;, in a brief statement of what exactly he stood for: &#8220;That I address you as a friend is no formality. I own no foes. My business in life has been for the past 33 years to enlist the friendship of the whole of humanity by befriending mankind, irrespective of race, colour or creed.&#8221;

RACIST DOCTRINE: This very racist reason to befriend Hitler, what Gandhi goes on to call the &#8220;doctrine of universal friendship&#8220;, contrasts with the manner in which he addressed the British courts in South Africa out of which he was thrown out.

Gandhi certainly earned the ire of post-war public opinion by stating:

&#8220;We have no doubt about your bravery or devotion to your fatherland, nor do we believe that you are the monster described by your opponents.&#8221;

Anyone having an iota of knowledge including Gandhi, was practically an accomplice to Hitlers crimes. However, while not giving up on the chance of converting Hitler to more peaceful ways, Gandhi was not that mild in judging the crimes Hitler had already committed. In particular, he criticized the already well-publicized Nazi conviction that the strong have a right to subdue the weak:

&#8220;But your own writings and pronouncements and those of your friends and admirers leave no room for doubt that many of your acts are monstrous and unbecoming of human dignity, especially in the estimation of men like me who believe in human friendliness. Such are your humiliation of Czechoslovakia, the rape of Poland and the swallowing of Denmark. I am aware that your view of life regards such spoliations as virtuous acts. But we have been taught from childhood to regard them as acts degrading humanity.&#8221;

&#8220;But ours is a unique position. We resist British imperialism no less than Nazism.&#8221; To Gandhi, British imperialism is closely akin to Nazi imperialism: &#8220;If there is a difference, it is in degree. One-fifth of the human race has been brought under the British heel by means that will not bear scrutiny.&#8221;

In outlining his position vis-a-vis British imperialism, Gandhi at once explained his attitude vis-a-vis Nazism: &#8220;Our resistance to it does not mean harm to the British people. We seek to convert them, not to defeat them on the battle-field.&#8221;

In a slogan: &#8220;The rulers may have our land and bodies but not our souls.&#8221;

To this, Hitler probably made a mental comment that prisoners, such as the many people whom he himself was locking away, were quite entitled to their souls, as long as they left their land as living space and their bodies as slave labour to the rulers.

Gandhi supported the British Empire. Unlike many of his countrymen, Gandhi rejected the idea of achieving freedom from British rule with German help:

&#8220;We know what the British heel means for us and the non-European races of the world. But we would never wish to end the British rule with German aid.&#8221;

Instead, Gandhi explained to Hitler, the non-violent method could defeat &#8220;a combination of all the most violent forces in the world&#8221;.

&#8220;If not the British, some other power will certainly improve upon your method and beat you with your own weapon. You are leaving no legacy to your people of which they would feel proud.&#8221;

It was a strange pacifist who condoned this torrent of violence. Gandhi extended the life of British Empire by helping UK wars

Gandhis utterances regarding Nazism leave a lot of doubt about his ephimeral hostility to this militaristic and freedom-hating doctrine. He spported every British war, yet, he opposed war against Nazism.

It is not certain that this would have worked, but then Gandhism is not synonymous with effectiveness. Gandhis methods were unsuccessful in dissuading the British from holding on to India.

From that angle, it simply remains an open question, an untried experiment, whether the Gandhian approach could have succeeded in preventing World War 2. By contrast, there simply cannot be two opinions on whether that approach of non-violent dissuasion would have been Gandhian.

Our judgment of his letters to Hitler must be the same as our judgment of Gandhism itself: either both represented a lofty ethical alternative to the more common methods of power politics, or both were erroneous and ridiculous.

GandhiGANDHI&#8217;S LETTER TO THE BRITISH:

As if this weren&#8217;t enough of political naivet&#233;` and gratuitous advice to other groups he didn&#8217;t know much about, Stanley Wolpert refers to Gandhi&#8217;s &#8220;open&#8221; letter to the British people (1940) as another unhelpful gesture:

&#8220;I want you to lay down the arms you have as being useless for saving you or humanity. You will invite Herr Hitler and Signor Mussolini to take what they want of the countries you call your possessions. Let them take possession of your beautiful island with your many beautiful buildings&#8230; If these gentlemen choose to occupy your homes, you will vacate them. If they do not give you free passage out, you will allow yourself, man, woman and child to be slaughtered&#8230; I am telling His Excellency the Viceroy that my services are at the disposal of His Majesty&#8217;s government, should they consider them of any practical use in enhancing my appeal.&#8221; Among those who criticized this &#8220;open&#8221; letter, perhaps Sri Aurobindo (in his book &#8216;India&#8217;s Rebirth&#8217;) put it most succinctly: &#8220;He must be a little cracked.&#8221;

ACTUAL QUOTES ON GANDHI&#8217;S RACISM:

The Durban Post Office: One of Gandhi&#8217;s major &#8220;achievements&#8221; in South Africa was to promote racial segregation by refusing to share a post office door with the black natives.

* &#8220;A general belief seems to prevail in the colony that the Indians are little better, if at all, than the savages or natives of Africa. Even the children are taught to believe in that manner, with the result that the Indian is being dragged down to the position of a raw Kaffir.&#8221; [local native of South Africa] (Reference: The Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi, Government of India (CWMG), Vol I, p. 150)
* Regarding forcible registration with the state of blacks: &#8220;One can understand the necessity for registration of Kaffirs [local native of South Africa] who will not work.&#8221; (Reference: CWMG, Vol I, p. 105)
* &#8220;Why, of all places in Johannesburg, the Indian Location should be chosen for dumping down all the Kaffirs of the town passes my comprehension&#8230;the Town Council must withdraw the Kaffirs [local native of South Africa] from the Location.&#8221; (Reference: CWMG, Vol I, pp. 244-245)
* Gandhi&#8217;s description of black inmates: &#8220;Only a degree removed from the animal.&#8221; Also, &#8220;Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilized &#8211; the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live almost like animals.&#8221; &#8211; Mar. 7, 1908 (Reference: CWMG, Vol VIII, pp. 135-136)

The land of Gandhi continues with the infatuation of Hitler. The Swastika is the future flag of India and Narendar Modi is a Hitler admirer supported by the likes of Govorner Bobby Jindal in Lousiana, USA. Modi&#8217;s &#8220;backlash&#8221; scheme. Gujarat genocide & Election win again?
The Gujarat pogram did not happen in isolation it was funded by US Hunduvata as identified by Bijjou Mathew

Naredar Modi is an admirer of Hitler as is the BJP. Hindu safron flag with Modi and Jindal: The Gujarat pogram did not happen in isolation it was funded by US Hunduvata as identified by Bijjou Mathew
The charred bodies of Muslim after the Hindus attacked, murdered and burned them in Gujarat in 2002. The fate of Mulsims in India

GENOCIDE AGAINST MUSLIMS: The charred bodies of Muslim after the Hindus attacked, murdered and burned them in Gujarat in 2002. The fate of Mulsims in India

* Banglore Billet: Indian Muslims And The Media By Nigar Ataulla.
* BJP and RSS age old tactics:
* False Flag: Low intensity events a Modi signal to unleash anti-Muslim pograms?
* Gujerat explodes in anti-Modi frenzy: India union in trouble
* Is India a Failed State? The chimera and the facts of slick marketing schemes by &#8220;India Inc.&#8221;

Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) funded by Anti-Semitic terrorists!

* 2008: Hindu fundamentalism on the rise in &#8220;India&#8221; funded by US Gujeratis.
* India: BJP or INC couldn&#8217;t tolerate a Dalit woman as PM-Mayawati
* India: Dalit Aparthied in plain site. World apathy is appaling!

Hitler &#8230; he&#8217;s huge in India
Photo

Speaking of Nazis, Hitler&#8217;s &#8220;Mein Kampf&#8220; is getting new life in India, where business students are turning to it as an essential self-help guide.

What!?!

The Telegraph reports:

&#8220;Students are increasingly coming in asking for it and we&#8217;re happy to sell it to them,&#8220; said Sohin Lakhani, owner of Mumbai-based Embassy books who reprints Mein Kampf every quarter and shrugs off any moral issues in publishing the book.

&#8220;They see it as a kind of success story where one man can have a vision, work out a plan on how to implement it and then successfully complete it&#8221;.

Jaico Publishing House, one of the publishers in India, said it reprints a new edition of the book at least twice a year to meet growing demand.

&#8220;We were the first company to publish the book in India and there are now six other Indian publishers of the book, although we were first to take a chance on it,&#8220; said Jaico&#8217;s chief editor, R H Sharma, who dismissed any moral issues in publishing Mein Kampf.

&#8220;The initial print run of 2,000 copies in 2003 sold out immediately and we knew we had a best-seller on our hands. Since then the numbers have increased every year to around 15,000 copies until last year when we sold 10,000 copies over a six-month period in our Delhi shops,&#8220; he added.

Best seller &#8230; that&#8217;s an interesting choice of words. I can only guess that &#8220;Jewish Wisdom for Business Success&#8220; is not doing as well in India.

As far as the wisdom of &#8220;Mein Kampf,&#8220; Management Today, via the Huffington Post, reasons that it isn&#8217;t exactly &#8220;The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People&#8220;:

Even if you can stomach the vitriol, paranoia, militarism and crude racism, the book is so long and tedious that even Hitler&#8217;s ally Mussolini didn&#8217;t manage to plough his way through it, once apparently dismissing it as &#8216;a boring tome that I never been able to read&#8217; (Churchill concurred, calling it &#8216;turgid, verbose [and] shapeless&#8217;). So its credentials as a management text seem rather dubious.

Wait, so just blaming the Jews isn&#8217;t the way to get ahead in the working world? I have so much to learn.

Posted by Brad A. Greenberg in Jewish Journal

Let's take a look at the Sudra Holocaust, where Bharat's judicical-political-police regime is responsible for the GENOCIDE of 1 million Dalits since 1947. If some fanatical members want me to hold up the mirror for them further, I can oblige.

Sudra Holocaust: Genocide of 1 million Dalits in India since 1947: About three million Dalit women have been raped and around one million Dalits killed from the time of Independence.
771c03886725c66d2016b1738cf518f2.jpg

This is 25 times more than number of soldiers killed during the wars fought after independence. That is why Dalits do not need Aryan culture or Hindu Dharma based on caste any more. &#8230;&#8221; [Dr. Tulsiram]

Sudra Holocaust: Genocide of 1 million Dalits in India since 1947: About three million Dalit women have been raped and around one million Dalits killed from the time of Independence. This is 25 times more than number of soldiers killed during the war

&#1662;&#1575;&#1705;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1606; &#1604;&#1672;&#1580;&#1585;| PAKISTAN LEDGER | &#1662;&#1575;&#1705;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1606;&#1610; &#1705;&#1726;&#1575;&#1578;&#1575; | September 1st, 2008 | Moin Ansari | &#1605;&#1593;&#1740;&#1606; &#1570;&#1606;&#1589;&#1570;&#1585;&#1617;&#1740; | Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape | RUPEE NEWS | Moin Ansari | September 1st, 2008 | &#1605;&#1593;&#1740;&#1606; &#1570;&#1606;&#1589;&#1570;&#1585;&#1617;&#1740; | &#1575;&#1582;&#1576;&#1575;&#1585; &#1585;&#1608;&#1662;&#1740;&#1729; | The Dalits are at the lowest rung of the ladder in India. It is an atrocity to which many Indian leaders have paid lip service to but in actuality done nothing. There is some tokenism, but the size of the ongoing travesty of justice has no parallel in human history. Nowhere in the world have so many people been discriminated for such a long time&#8211;3,500 years.
Pile of Skulls

According to WIkipedia the &#8220;Sudra Holocaust&#8221; is described by the organization as follows:About three million Dalit women have been raped and around one million Dalits killed from the time of Independence. This is 25 times more than number of soldiers killed during the wars fought after independence. That is why Dalits do not need Aryan culture or Hindu Dharma based on caste any more. &#8230;&#8221; [Dr. Tulsiram]

Sudra Holocaust Museum Genocide of Dalits
in the
Indian Union (1947ff.)

To access the defunct site kindly use this link Internet Archive: Wayback Machine and then put the url address, and you will be able to see the old site. That site has been taken off from the whole internet, even in the usa. Rupee News is determined to shed light on the plight of the Dalits, and will continue to reproduce the Sudra Halocaust information to our readers.
This section of the SHM documents the modern genocide of Dalits in South Asia. The continuing killings is indeed a `fossil&#8217; of the Sudra Holocaust, and an appalling chapter. This section is regularly updated as documentation for the continuing Sudra Holocaust. Note: For articles marked `link&#8217;, hit your browser back button to return to this page.

Dalits
The Pioneer
The Pioneer, 30 Jan. 2000 (The Pioneer > Online Edition : Home)
&#8220;&#8230; The religion based on caste system has annihilated millions of Dalits over the centuries. About three million Dalit women have been raped and around one million Dalits killed from the time of Independence. This is 25 times more than number of soldiers killed during the wars fought after independence. That is why Dalits do not need Aryan culture or Hindu Dharma based on caste any more. &#8230;&#8221; [Dr. Tulsiram]

IDSN supports the posthumous nomination of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar for the 2008 United Nations Prize in the Field of Human Rights.

Atrocities: 2001

* Dalit woman, 5 kids burnt alive (April 8, 2001) (link)
* Dalit leader murdered (March 13, 2001) (link)

&#8220;For ours is battle not for wealth or for power. It is a battle for freedom. It is a battle for the reclamation of human personality&#8221;

The Indian lawyer, human rights advocate, economist, philosopher and architect of the Indian constitution, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar (1891-1956), has been nominated posthumously by India&#8217;s National Campaign on Dalit Human Rights (NCDHR). The prestigious United Nations prize is given out every five years and is awarded to individuals and organizations in recognition of outstanding achievement in human rights. It was awarded for the first time in 1968.

Atrocities: 2000

* Harijan woman raped (March 30, 2000) (link)
* Dalit woman gang-raped, paraded naked (May 31, 2000) (link)
* Neighbour held for raping Dalit girls (June 26, 2000) (link)
* Dalit girl gang-raped in Punjab (Aug. 31, 2000) (link)
* 15-year-old Dalit girl raped (Nov 10, 2000) (link)
* Dalit women tortured as witches (Nov. 11, 2000) (link)
* Dalit alleged tortured to death by Indian police (Aug. 31, 2000) (link)
* Dalits showered with acid, 2 lose sight (Oct. 23, 2000) (link)
* 5 Dalits tortured for 2 years (July 9, 2000) (link)
* Relentless Attacks on Dalits (July, 2000) (link)
* Dalit Farm Worker killed in Caste Conflict (18 May, 2000) (link)
* Dalit widows branded witches, one dies after `torture&#8217; (Sept. 14, 2000) (link)
* Bihar minister accused of torturing Dalit (July 14, 2000) (link)
* Two blinded as Upper Caste Men throw Acid on 6 Dalits (Oct. 23, 2000) (link)
* Outspoken Dalit widow murdered (April 2000) (link)
* Dalit burnt to death (Dec. 15, 2000) (link)
* In Rajasthan one Dalit woman is raped every 60 hours (May, 2000) (link)
* 4 Dalits burnt alive in Rajasthan (September 26, 2000) (link)
* 4 Dalits shot in Tundla (May 5, 2000) (link)
* Dalit tortured by Indian Policemen (Sept. 11, 2000) (link)
* Death of a Dalit (Dec 12, 2000) (link)
* 5 Dalits hacked to Death in Andhra (July 27, 2000)
* Dalit boy killed for plucking Rose (Aug. 8, 2000)
* Bhojpur Massacre : 5 Dalits Killed (Oct. 15, 2000)
* Miapur Massacre : 34 Dalits Killed (June 17, 2000)
* Hasanpur Massacre : 11 Dalits Killed (May 11, 2000)
* Sonebars Killings : 3 Dalits Killed (March 28, 2000) (link)
* Dalit Woman stripped, killed (March 17, 2000)
* 7 Dalits burned Alive in Kolar (March 11, 2000)

Atrocities: 1999

* Sexually exploited Dalit widow set ablaze (Feb 21, 1999) (link)
* Dalit girl raped, burnt to death near Jaipur (Dec 17, 1999) (link)
* Dalit woman gang-raped for 6 months (March 8, 1999) (link)
* One Dalit killed every nine days in Rajasthan (11 July, 1999) (link)
* Dalit suicides (April 24, 1999) (link)
* Dalit beating is a way of life here (May 30, 1999) (link)
* Dalit woman gangraped, burnt alive (July 9, 1999) (link)
* Zahirbigha Massacre : 12 Dalits Killed (April 21, 1999) (link)
* 40 Million Dalit Slaves : Daily Star (1999)
* 2 Dalits Killed Per Day : P.Justiae (1999)
* Narayanpur Massacre : 11 Dalits Killed (Feb. 10, 1999)
* Shankarbigha Massacre : 22 Dalits Killed (Jan. 25, 1999) (link)

This year&#8217;s prize will be awarded on 10 December on Human Rights Day in New York. Earlier posthumous awards have been given to Mrs. Eleanor Roosevelt, Dr. Martin Luther King, Chief Albert Luthuli (president of the ANC) and Mr. Sergio Vieira de Mello.
Ranvir Sena: The Brahmin Army
Detroit News Detroit News, Tuesday, February 17, 1998
&#8221; [H]igh-caste Brahmins formed a private army, the Ranvir Sena, to stop communists from encouraging Dalit field workers to demand higher wages &#8221;

To read more about Dr. B.R. Ambedkar:

Dr. Ambedkar &mdash; Portal

Atrocities: 1998

* Bihar: Rapistan for Dalit Women (Nov. 2, 1998) (link)
* Dalit Girl blinded (Dec. 15, 1998) (link)
* Dalit Boys tortured for Dating High-caste Girls (1998) (link)
* Dalit Woman burnt alive in Himalayas (July 20, 1998)
* Hands of 7 Dalit children burnt (December 28, 1998) (link)
* Dalit houses burnt by Marathas (September 18, 1998) (link)
* Nagribazar Massacre : 10 Dalits Killed (May 11, 1998) (link)

&#8220;The concept of a Sudra Holocaust is generally denied by the Brahmanist Government. It does not require the knowledge of an archaeologist, however, to grasp the historicity of the Sudra Holocaust. &#8230; However, at the present day, Shaivism is confined to the Dalits and Adivasis, who form 25&#37; of the population. There are also very few Shiva temples, and Brahmanism (Vedism and Vaishnavism) are the predominant religions of North India. Shaivism, meanwhile, continues to flourish in south India, with Tamil Nadu as its prime locus. This fact once again can only be explained by invoking the Sudra Holocaust, with the Shiva temples and Shaivite civilization which was built up by the indigenous Sudroids being wiped out by the Vaishnava Aryans.&#8221;

Atrocities: 1997

* Laxmanpur-Bathe Massacre : 61 Dalits Killed (Dec 1, 1997)

Atrocities: 1996

* Haibaspur Massacre : 12 Dalits Killed (Dec 24, 1996) (link)
* Bathanitola Massacre : 21 Shudras Killed (July 11, 1996)

Atrocities: 1995

* Dalit girl blinded for using Cup (August 1995) (link)

SUDRA HOLOCAUST MUSEUM

According to WIkipedia, the causes promoted by the Dalistan Organization include these independent nations [6]:

1. Sakastan: The Jat homeland [7]
2. Dalitstan: The Dalit homeland. The Dalits are distributed throughout India, but the Dalitstan map suggests that it will include the Jharkhand, Orissa, Chattisgarh (with significant Maoist activity), with Vidarbha, the central of Ambedkarite movement.
3. Mughalstan: The Muslim homeland [8]
4. Khalistan: The Sikh homeland
5. Dravidistan: Tamil homeland [9]
6. Nagand

Please support us to enlighten the world about the ongoing persecution of Dalits. Help us to mobilize global public opinion against these inhuman crimes against humanity. You can do so by bringing relevant news articles about a specific crime against Dalits to our attention for inclusion in this section. All it takes is one email. Please send links, articles (plain text or HTML) and comments to dalit@dalitstan.org

2 Dalits killed Per Day 40 Million Dalits Enslaved
Promotio Justiae
No. 71, July 1999 Daily Star News
Volume 2 Number 276, Sun. May 30, 1999
&#8220;The 1991 Government survey of India states that on an average day, two Dalits are killed, three Dalit women are raped, two Dalits&#8217; houses are burned and fifty Dalits are assaulted by people of a higher caste.&#8221; &#8221; More than 60 per cent of Dalits are landless. Over 40 million of them are bonded labourers. Dalits are the worst victims of labour coercion.&#8221;

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar is nominated because of his life long struggle for political rights and social justice for the downtrodden and especially for emancipating the &#8220;untouchables&#8221; from the shackles of bondage as prescribed by the Hindu caste system. He was driven by a vision for the emancipation of the Dalits, for them to regain their inalienable rights as human beings. Against great hardships, humiliations, trials and tribulations of being born into an &#8220;untouchable&#8221;/low caste family, his resolve to uplift the &#8220;untouchables&#8221;, the indigenous people, women and other disadvantaged sections of Indian society and to bring them into the national mainstream as equal citizens got strengthened over the years.

Let's take a look at the Sudra Holocaust, where Bharat's judicical-political-police regime is responsible for the GENOCIDE of 1 million Dalits since 1947. If some fanatical members want me to hold up the mirror for them further, I can oblige.

Sudra Holocaust: Genocide of 1 million Dalits in India since 1947: About three million Dalit women have been raped and around one million Dalits killed from the time of Independence.
771c03886725c66d2016b1738cf518f2.jpg

This is 25 times more than number of soldiers killed during the wars fought after independence. That is why Dalits do not need Aryan culture or Hindu Dharma based on caste any more. …” [Dr. Tulsiram]

Sudra Holocaust: Genocide of 1 million Dalits in India since 1947: About three million Dalit women have been raped and around one million Dalits killed from the time of Independence. This is 25 times more than number of soldiers killed during the war

&#1662;&#1575;&#1705;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1606; &#1604;&#1672;&#1580;&#1585;| PAKISTAN LEDGER | &#1662;&#1575;&#1705;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1606;&#1610; &#1705;&#1726;&#1575;&#1578;&#1575; | September 1st, 2008 | Moin Ansari | &#1605;&#1593;&#1740;&#1606; &#1570;&#1606;&#1589;&#1570;&#1585;&#1617;&#1740; | Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape | RUPEE NEWS | Moin Ansari | September 1st, 2008 | &#1605;&#1593;&#1740;&#1606; &#1570;&#1606;&#1589;&#1570;&#1585;&#1617;&#1740; | &#1575;&#1582;&#1576;&#1575;&#1585; &#1585;&#1608;&#1662;&#1740;&#1729; | The Dalits are at the lowest rung of the ladder in India. It is an atrocity to which many Indian leaders have paid lip service to but in actuality done nothing. There is some tokenism, but the size of the ongoing travesty of justice has no parallel in human history. Nowhere in the world have so many people been discriminated for such a long time–3,500 years.
Pile of Skulls

According to WIkipedia the “Sudra Holocaust” is described by the organization as follows:About three million Dalit women have been raped and around one million Dalits killed from the time of Independence. This is 25 times more than number of soldiers killed during the wars fought after independence. That is why Dalits do not need Aryan culture or Hindu Dharma based on caste any more. …” [Dr. Tulsiram]

Sudra Holocaust Museum Genocide of Dalits
in the
Indian Union (1947ff.)

To access the defunct site kindly use this link Internet Archive: Wayback Machine and then put the url address, and you will be able to see the old site. That site has been taken off from the whole internet, even in the usa. Rupee News is determined to shed light on the plight of the Dalits, and will continue to reproduce the Sudra Halocaust information to our readers.
This section of the SHM documents the modern genocide of Dalits in South Asia. The continuing killings is indeed a `fossil’ of the Sudra Holocaust, and an appalling chapter. This section is regularly updated as documentation for the continuing Sudra Holocaust. Note: For articles marked `link’, hit your browser back button to return to this page.

Dalits
The Pioneer
The Pioneer, 30 Jan. 2000 (The Pioneer > Online Edition : Home)
“… The religion based on caste system has annihilated millions of Dalits over the centuries. About three million Dalit women have been raped and around one million Dalits killed from the time of Independence. This is 25 times more than number of soldiers killed during the wars fought after independence. That is why Dalits do not need Aryan culture or Hindu Dharma based on caste any more. …” [Dr. Tulsiram]

IDSN supports the posthumous nomination of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar for the 2008 United Nations Prize in the Field of Human Rights.

Atrocities: 2001

* Dalit woman, 5 kids burnt alive (April 8, 2001) (link)
* Dalit leader murdered (March 13, 2001) (link)

“For ours is battle not for wealth or for power. It is a battle for freedom. It is a battle for the reclamation of human personality”

The Indian lawyer, human rights advocate, economist, philosopher and architect of the Indian constitution, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar (1891-1956), has been nominated posthumously by India’s National Campaign on Dalit Human Rights (NCDHR). The prestigious United Nations prize is given out every five years and is awarded to individuals and organizations in recognition of outstanding achievement in human rights. It was awarded for the first time in 1968.

Atrocities: 2000

* Harijan woman raped (March 30, 2000) (link)
* Dalit woman gang-raped, paraded naked (May 31, 2000) (link)
* Neighbour held for raping Dalit girls (June 26, 2000) (link)
* Dalit girl gang-raped in Punjab (Aug. 31, 2000) (link)
* 15-year-old Dalit girl raped (Nov 10, 2000) (link)
* Dalit women tortured as witches (Nov. 11, 2000) (link)
* Dalit alleged tortured to death by Indian police (Aug. 31, 2000) (link)
* Dalits showered with acid, 2 lose sight (Oct. 23, 2000) (link)
* 5 Dalits tortured for 2 years (July 9, 2000) (link)
* Relentless Attacks on Dalits (July, 2000) (link)
* Dalit Farm Worker killed in Caste Conflict (18 May, 2000) (link)
* Dalit widows branded witches, one dies after `torture’ (Sept. 14, 2000) (link)
* Bihar minister accused of torturing Dalit (July 14, 2000) (link)
* Two blinded as Upper Caste Men throw Acid on 6 Dalits (Oct. 23, 2000) (link)
* Outspoken Dalit widow murdered (April 2000) (link)
* Dalit burnt to death (Dec. 15, 2000) (link)
* In Rajasthan one Dalit woman is raped every 60 hours (May, 2000) (link)
* 4 Dalits burnt alive in Rajasthan (September 26, 2000) (link)
* 4 Dalits shot in Tundla (May 5, 2000) (link)
* Dalit tortured by Indian Policemen (Sept. 11, 2000) (link)
* Death of a Dalit (Dec 12, 2000) (link)
* 5 Dalits hacked to Death in Andhra (July 27, 2000)
* Dalit boy killed for plucking Rose (Aug. 8, 2000)
* Bhojpur Massacre : 5 Dalits Killed (Oct. 15, 2000)
* Miapur Massacre : 34 Dalits Killed (June 17, 2000)
* Hasanpur Massacre : 11 Dalits Killed (May 11, 2000)
* Sonebars Killings : 3 Dalits Killed (March 28, 2000) (link)
* Dalit Woman stripped, killed (March 17, 2000)
* 7 Dalits burned Alive in Kolar (March 11, 2000)

Atrocities: 1999

* Sexually exploited Dalit widow set ablaze (Feb 21, 1999) (link)
* Dalit girl raped, burnt to death near Jaipur (Dec 17, 1999) (link)
* Dalit woman gang-raped for 6 months (March 8, 1999) (link)
* One Dalit killed every nine days in Rajasthan (11 July, 1999) (link)
* Dalit suicides (April 24, 1999) (link)
* Dalit beating is a way of life here (May 30, 1999) (link)
* Dalit woman gangraped, burnt alive (July 9, 1999) (link)
* Zahirbigha Massacre : 12 Dalits Killed (April 21, 1999) (link)
* 40 Million Dalit Slaves : Daily Star (1999)
* 2 Dalits Killed Per Day : P.Justiae (1999)
* Narayanpur Massacre : 11 Dalits Killed (Feb. 10, 1999)
* Shankarbigha Massacre : 22 Dalits Killed (Jan. 25, 1999) (link)

This year’s prize will be awarded on 10 December on Human Rights Day in New York. Earlier posthumous awards have been given to Mrs. Eleanor Roosevelt, Dr. Martin Luther King, Chief Albert Luthuli (president of the ANC) and Mr. Sergio Vieira de Mello.
Ranvir Sena: The Brahmin Army
Detroit News Detroit News, Tuesday, February 17, 1998
” [H]igh-caste Brahmins formed a private army, the Ranvir Sena, to stop communists from encouraging Dalit field workers to demand higher wages ”

To read more about Dr. B.R. Ambedkar:

Dr. Ambedkar &mdash; Portal

Atrocities: 1998

* Bihar: Rapistan for Dalit Women (Nov. 2, 1998) (link)
* Dalit Girl blinded (Dec. 15, 1998) (link)
* Dalit Boys tortured for Dating High-caste Girls (1998) (link)
* Dalit Woman burnt alive in Himalayas (July 20, 1998)
* Hands of 7 Dalit children burnt (December 28, 1998) (link)
* Dalit houses burnt by Marathas (September 18, 1998) (link)
* Nagribazar Massacre : 10 Dalits Killed (May 11, 1998) (link)

“The concept of a Sudra Holocaust is generally denied by the Brahmanist Government. It does not require the knowledge of an archaeologist, however, to grasp the historicity of the Sudra Holocaust. … However, at the present day, Shaivism is confined to the Dalits and Adivasis, who form 25% of the population. There are also very few Shiva temples, and Brahmanism (Vedism and Vaishnavism) are the predominant religions of North India. Shaivism, meanwhile, continues to flourish in south India, with Tamil Nadu as its prime locus. This fact once again can only be explained by invoking the Sudra Holocaust, with the Shiva temples and Shaivite civilization which was built up by the indigenous Sudroids being wiped out by the Vaishnava Aryans.”

Atrocities: 1997

* Laxmanpur-Bathe Massacre : 61 Dalits Killed (Dec 1, 1997)

Atrocities: 1996

* Haibaspur Massacre : 12 Dalits Killed (Dec 24, 1996) (link)
* Bathanitola Massacre : 21 Shudras Killed (July 11, 1996)

Atrocities: 1995

* Dalit girl blinded for using Cup (August 1995) (link)

SUDRA HOLOCAUST MUSEUM

According to WIkipedia, the causes promoted by the Dalistan Organization include these independent nations [6]:

1. Sakastan: The Jat homeland [7]
2. Dalitstan: The Dalit homeland. The Dalits are distributed throughout India, but the Dalitstan map suggests that it will include the Jharkhand, Orissa, Chattisgarh (with significant Maoist activity), with Vidarbha, the central of Ambedkarite movement.
3. Mughalstan: The Muslim homeland [8]
4. Khalistan: The Sikh homeland
5. Dravidistan: Tamil homeland [9]
6. Nagand

Please support us to enlighten the world about the ongoing persecution of Dalits. Help us to mobilize global public opinion against these inhuman crimes against humanity. You can do so by bringing relevant news articles about a specific crime against Dalits to our attention for inclusion in this section. All it takes is one email. Please send links, articles (plain text or HTML) and comments to dalit@dalitstan.org

2 Dalits killed Per Day 40 Million Dalits Enslaved
Promotio Justiae
No. 71, July 1999 Daily Star News
Volume 2 Number 276, Sun. May 30, 1999
“The 1991 Government survey of India states that on an average day, two Dalits are killed, three Dalit women are raped, two Dalits’ houses are burned and fifty Dalits are assaulted by people of a higher caste.” ” More than 60 per cent of Dalits are landless. Over 40 million of them are bonded labourers. Dalits are the worst victims of labour coercion.”

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar is nominated because of his life long struggle for political rights and social justice for the downtrodden and especially for emancipating the “untouchables” from the shackles of bondage as prescribed by the Hindu caste system. He was driven by a vision for the emancipation of the Dalits, for them to regain their inalienable rights as human beings. Against great hardships, humiliations, trials and tribulations of being born into an “untouchable”/low caste family, his resolve to uplift the “untouchables”, the indigenous people, women and other disadvantaged sections of Indian society and to bring them into the national mainstream as equal citizens got strengthened over the years.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom