What's new

Three Chinese engineers arrested in India

All my brothers and sisters of China, as our brother Sino said, those three poor brothers of ours, have been victimized by some hostile elements in a hostile land. They have become scapegoats.

But we must learn the lesson. We must understand the degree of hostility of our enemies. Hope this incident helps Beijing open its eyes.

Are you referring to this FELLOW INDIAN?? :lol: or do you think the chinese law (peace be upon it) should take its course? :lol:

China Jails 21 Indian Diamond Merchants for Smuggling

India has sought consular access to 21 of its nationals detained in China on diamond smuggling charges, and expects to get the same on Wednesday.

The Shenzhen incident has stunned diamond traders in India — the leading foreign presence at the Shanghai Diamond Exchange.The 21, mostly from Gujarat, are charged with illegally transporting the gems from Hong Kong to the south China boomtown of Shenzhen. They were detained on January 8.

Your flaming and ranting is quite amusing man. Keep it up two face.

Are you referring to this FELLOW INDIAN?? :lol: or do you think the chinese law (peace be upon it) should take its course? :lol:

Your flaming and ranting is quite amusing man. Keep it up two face.

In case it's too intellectually difficult for you to understand:

Indian on GUILTY charges of diamond smuggling. I.e. chinese or other nationality who is also guilty are also charged.

VERSUS

INNOCENT Chinese engineers being SCAPEGOATED by Unskilled and Corrupt babus.

:sniper:

Indian on GUILTY charges of diamond smuggling. I.e. chinese or other nationality who is also guilty are also charged.

VERSUS

Well said brother. :tup: :china:

Brother, do you know indian languages? You wrote babus...!!!

I fear, they might get executed.

This time the CPC should learn a lesson and come out of the delusional Sino Indian friendship. China should arrest all the indians in China in retaliation.

The truth is if these corrupt Bharati cronies SCAPEGOAT these innocent chinese, then it will be a BLACK MARK on their HISTORY BOOKS.

Think about it. If they get murdered by the very same guilty perpetrators, then they will be China's "Tank Men". All over the english forums people talk about the HYPOCRACY of GOI biased policy of restricting foreign workers while at the same time calling for more OPEN policies for their "IT" workers. Now imagine the backlash of the ENTIRE WORLD!

Do it. Do it India.

Do it and you will secure your mark as the world's most corrupt and backwards nation for slaughtering more innocent foreigners to scapegoat your own corrupt baboons.

Do it and you will be left a backwards nation as no nation, Asian or otherwise, would bother to lift you out of your ignorance for fear of being scapegoated.

So do it India.
:angel:

VERSUS

Yes Yes...People who are responsible for death of innocent workers ...are called Innocent in China...

But people who are arrested just because they are suspected of smuggling are criminals...

A great Chinese Dictionary at work...

Or Should I say Chinese Sick Logic @ work.

The truth is if these corrupt Bharati cronies SCAPEGOAT these innocent chinese, then it will be a BLACK MARK on their HISTORY BOOKS.

Think about it. If they get murdered by the very same guilty perpetrators, then they will be China's "Tank Men". All over the english forums people talk about the HYPOCRACY of GOI biased policy of restricting foreign workers while at the same time calling for more OPEN policies for their "IT" workers. Now imagine the backlash of the ENTIRE WORLD!

Do it. Do it India.

Do it and you will secure your mark as the world's most corrupt and backwards nation for slaughtering more innocent foreigners to scapegoat your own corrupt baboons.

Do it and you will be left a backwards nation as no nation, Asian or otherwise, would bother to lift you out of your ignorance for fear of being scapegoated.

So do it India.
:angel:

Ummm with all the Chinese being killed by their own government , what difference would it really make if 3 Chinese were killed by the Indian government ? :D

[

Do it. Do it India.

So do it India. :angel:

Stop Shouting your Pants off Kiddo....the engineers were accountable for the work ...and they failed to deliver their duty...so they will be punished if found guilty......

and then you can run around your house....with a hammer in your hand ....breaking very item that starts with an I..........wait and watch how world community supports India as India creates history with this case.

But here you are ...barfing all over .....in all colors.....telling the world ..how Idiotic things can be ..when you have nothing else but hate in your head.....stop shouting from ...you know where...

Ummm with all the Chinese being killed by their own government , what difference would it really make if 3 Chinese were killed by the Indian government ? :D

What about the hundreds of thousands of "missing" chinese in Calcutta (or should I say Kolkata)??? what about our brothers and sisters raped and murdered in OCCUPIED NE???

Time will come when we free them. And that time is not long from here. And if you think about ETHNIC CLEANSING the NE any further.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop Shouting your Pants off Kiddo....the engineers were accountable for the work ...and they failed to deliver their duty...so they will be punished if found guilty......

But here you are ...barfing all over .....in all colors.....telling the world ..how Idiotic things can be ..when you have nothing else but hate in your head.....stop shouting from ...you know where...

GOI implement laws and corruption that FORCED OUT SKILLED FOREIGN WORKERS, and used UNSKILLED POOR INDIANS.

This was contracted to INDIAN company. Racist Indians like you SCAPEGOATING MONGOLOIDS..... it's all over the Chinese AND International forums. IQ 81 is NO MYTH. :)

GOI implement laws and corruption that FORCED OUT SKILLED FOREIGN WORKERS, and used UNSKILLED POOR INDIANS.

This was contracted to INDIAN company. Racist Indians like you SCAPEGOATING MONGOLOIDS..... it's all over the Chinese AND International forums. IQ 81 is NO MYTH. :)

Chinese thought they would be able to exploit loop holes ..in India Visa Policies...by using Business Visas (Costs less)for working Visa(Would Have cost more)....and got Punked....when GOI said Get Working Visa or out of India...thus increasing cost to Chinese company...Profit going down....Chinese thought of reducing work quality by using lesser quality construction material....and the mishap happened......

And now the Chinese Company has to pay the price of its negligence....

Who is being racist now....

IQ...Idiocy Quotient.. ...Yes Indians are 81 % Idiots...and Chinese Are 100% I***ts.....

What about the hundreds of thousands of "missing" chinese in Calcutta (or should I say Kolkata)??? what about our brothers and sisters raped and murdered in OCCUPIED NE???

Time will come when we free them. And that time is not long from here. And if you think about ETHNIC CLEANSING the NE any further, I'll PERSONALLY pay you a visit if you dare to give me a location to find you. :):china:

I will send you a private message with my address. Please feel free to stop by anytime ;)

Chinese thought they would be able to exploit loop holes ..in India Visa Policies...by using Business Visas (Costs less)for working Visa(Would Have cost more)....and got Punked....when GOI said Get Working Visa or out of India...thus increasing cost to Chinese company...Profit going down....Chinese thought of reducing work quality by using lesser quality construction material....and the mishap happened......

And now the Chinese Company has to pay the price of its negligence....

Who is being racist now....

IQ...Idiocy Quotient.. ...Yes Indians are 81 % Idiots...and Chinese Are 100% I***ts.....

@sshepard:

Mate....You do not need to go that low. They are beyond cure.
Seems they are in love with aryan-dravidian Indian. :smitten:

But I am enjoying the conversion. Each time I guess this is maximum rant anyone can post, I get a surprise. :cheers:

Brother take me with you whenever you feel like.

But please do not visit the hostile enemy den. There are many places to visit, we do not need to get polluted.

We can meet them in China also.

:china:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom