What's new

Three Chinese engineers arrested in India

What is yellow skin, I just do not understand...

Even Brahmin indians have the skin that looks much more yellow than those of northern Hans... I can post millions of photos of such indians...

My own skin looks brown, my eyes are bigger than that of average indians, my nose is medium sized but pointed, my hair color is deep brown, I have body hair... yet I am pure Chinese.

We should not stereotype. Hans of China are of Altaic origin, their physical traits evolved due to the climate and topography they used to live in...

You don't sound a bit Chinese. Perhaps you are Indian and just can't see it when you look in the mirror :D

Say sorry to the dead works, and if these 3 chinese engineers really have responsibility related to the accident, they should pay the price.
But i dont think a chimney will fallen for design phase bug. Design a chimney is so simple....... If they are innocent, indian gvot should and must release them.
Anyway, I wanna ask something offtopic.
I have read previouse posts, Is it real there are many chinese,japanese,Skeora tourist just dispeared in india???
It shocked me.
I go to india 3 times per year for training indian japanese and how to write good codes........If it is real, i think i must tell my boss to change person to do this.

HaHa, no, mate, looks a few Chinese are driving a whole bunch of

Indian losers crazy, just count how many of you going nuts .:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

P.S. Salute to all honorable citizen of the living "Hell Hole":smitten:
:pakistan::china:

yea yea..look at the rants here and you can see who is going nuts over here..man you guys cant stick to the topic and argue about it right?man with superior IQ and intelligence its sad that you only know trolling and ranting..:whistle:

Say sorry to the dead works, and if these 3 chinese engineers really have responsibility related to the accident, they should pay the price.
But i dont think a chimney will fallen for design phase bug. Design a chimney is so simple.......
I have read previouse posts, Is it real there are many chinese,japanese,Skeora tourist just dispeared in india???
It shocked me.
I go to india 3 times per year for training indian japanese and how to write good codes........If it is real, i think i must tell my boss to change person to do this.

Don't beleive the thrash you read here. Do you really believe that if thousands of Chinese etc tourists disappeared in India , the goverments of those tourists would just sit back and do nothing about it ? Cmon man be real. Some kids who have nothing better to do post nonsense and you buy it :D

You don't sound a bit Chinese. Perhaps you are Indian and just can't see it when you look in the mirror :D

Come to think of it. Communist did say he was against CCP, yet still a 'communist'. Also he said he understood Indians really well.

Now, putting pieces of puzzle together he could be a Naxalite, your dreaded internal foe. Be careful messing with him from now on will ya?.

I fear, they might get executed.

This time the CPC should learn a lesson and come out of the delusional Sino Indian friendship. China should arrest all the indians in China in retaliation.

A good lawyer can even save them from getting minimum punishment ;) and you are talking about EXECUTION :rofl: :rofl:

Do you want to make this news SENSATIONAL :bunny: :bunny:

Hell yeah we drool over north east women.......they are hot!!

By the way i'll tell my ladakhi girl friend that the reason i'm dating her is because we bongs are very insecure about "slanty eyed" women. Thanks SIF for your insight. :rolleyes:

This thread has surpassed itself in stupidity. End it now.

Yes I noticed many NE girls are now becoming use-and-throw girlfriends of indians men...

But they themselves are responsible for that. Their dressing style is dirty and provocative.

They must know they live in an alien land. They should avoid public places. They must not go out alone. They have to be conservatives. If I were a NE girl, I would prefer to commit suicide even before getting slightly touched by indian men...

I personally respect a burkha clad woman much more than a jeans and top wearing woman... My personal opinion...

Come to think of it. Communist did say he was against CCP, yet still a 'communist'. Also he said he understood Indians really well.

Now, putting pieces of puzzle together he could be a Naxalite, your dreaded internal foe. Be careful messing with him from now on will ya?.

Actually I do not think of any of my countrymen as my foe. Naxalites have a message and the government must engage in discussions with them. Problem is, he isn't Chinese. Will you be kind enough to break that news to him? :undecided:

But i dont think a chimney will fallen for design phase bug. Design a chimney is so simple....... If they are innocent, indian gvot should and must release them.
It shocked me.

You mis-understand. There was a LARGE thriving Chinese community in Calcutta (Kolkota) that how now virtually "disappeared" without a trace. Hundreds of thousands of human beings don't simply go "extinct" for no reason.

Regarding safety, such as murders and rapes of foreigners in India: Murders aren't as frequent as in Oz, but rapes are much higher as is theft and violent crimes against foreigners. There are MANY such public cases that you can find more about by simply searching --- it will only take you a few minutes.:china::pakistan::usflag::pdf:

Yes I noticed many NE girls are now becoming use-and-throw girlfriends of indians men...

But they themselves are responsible for that. Their dressing style is dirty and provocative.

They must know they live in an alien land. They should avoid public places. They must not go out alone. They have to be conservatives. If I were a NE girl, I would prefer to commit suicide even before getting slightly touched by indian men...

I personally respect a burkha clad woman much more than a jeans and top wearing woman... My personal opinion...

NE girls are Indian women..sooner or later they will be touched by Indian men may be NE itself or some place else in India :agree:..If you feel sad for them..feel free to commit suicide :cheers:

Now you sound like the Taliban. Dude you sure do have an identity crisis :D

Not at all I am indian. I am Chinese, because I believe I am Chinese.

I do not need any illusion. So keep the mirror with you. Keep looking in your mirror and relax.

I have to do many things, I do not have the time to look in the mirror all the day.

You mis-understand. There was a LARGE thriving Chinese community in Calcutta (Kolkota) that how now virtually "disappeared" without a trace. Hundreds of thousands of human beings don't simply go "extinct" for no reason.

Regarding safety, such as murders and rapes of foreigners in India: Murders aren't as frequent as in Oz, but rapes are much higher as is theft and violent crimes against foreigners. There are MANY such public cases that you can find more about by simply searching --- it will only take you a few minutes.:china::pakistan::usflag::pdf:

Go and read this :

Chinese community in Kolkata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before throwing Crap.....

Not at all I am indian. I am Chinese, because I believe I am Chinese.

I do not need any illusion. So keep the mirror with you. Keep looking in your mirror and relax.

I have to do many things, I do not have the time to look in the mirror all the day.

Identity crisis :disagree:

NE is a part of India.

Now this is unacceptable. Ranting against a particular gender is not allowed in this forum I assume.

This is what we call "racism"...pathetic!!

This is not a personal openion forum.

Only thing I could conclude is that, you guys were denied Chinese visa. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom