What's new

Three Chinese engineers arrested in India

What is yellow skin, I just do not understand...

Even Brahmin indians have the skin that looks much more yellow than those of northern Hans... I can post millions of photos of such indians...

My own skin looks brown, my eyes are bigger than that of average indians, my nose is medium sized but pointed, my hair color is deep brown, I have body hair... yet I am pure Chinese.

We should not stereotype. Hans of China are of Altaic origin, their physical traits evolved due to the climate and topography they used to live in...

I guess we Mongoloids just all "look the same" to an outsider. I'm not making a bad comment, just saying after living in North America for decades and decades and some more decades, we do look all alike. Just how all Caucasians look the same to outsiders.

So leave personal appearance at that. We are all beautiful in our own ways. It takes time to appreciate the real beauty. For example, I now find African features attractive. With time you get accustomed to differences.:cheers:

NE is a part of India.

Now this is unacceptable. Ranting against a particular gender is not allowed in this forum I assume.

This is what we call "racism"...pathetic!!

This is not a personal openion forum.

Only thing I could conclude is that, you guys were denied Chinese visa. :lol:

You are wrong in many ways. First, NE is not part of India, never was. Secondly, how is he ranting against any gender. Thirdly, forums are personal by nature, unless it is written by machines (which we don't have AI yet). :wave:

Say sorry to the dead works, and if these 3 chinese engineers really have responsibility related to the accident, they should pay the price.
But i dont think a chimney will fallen for design phase bug. Design a chimney is so simple....... If they are innocent, indian gvot should and must release them.
Anyway, I wanna ask something offtopic.
I have read previouse posts, Is it real there are many chinese,japanese,Skeora tourist just dispeared in india???
It shocked me.
I go to india 3 times per year for training indian japanese and how to write good codes........If it is real, i think i must tell my boss to change person to do this.

@chinapakistan:

These engineers would be trailed as per India law and without any bias :police:

Further, you don’t need to call your boss to find another person for stated task :lol:

You are wrong in many ways. First, NE is not part of India, never was. Secondly, how is he ranting against any gender. Thirdly, forums are personal by nature, unless it is written by machines (which we don't have AI yet). :wave:

NE is a part of India and will remain..dont worry ..you feel free to have a wet dream to have a Akand China :wave:

Thanks for sharing this info that NE is not a part of India. :what:

As got gendor thing, kindly read my post again and the context in which it is written.

He explicitely said he prefers A over B.

:coffee:

What is an identity?

How do you know you are an indian? Is the word indian written on your forehead since your birth?

Sorry for the interruption…

Nobody in this world born with anything written on his/her forehead since their birth. BUT…

We have Chinese, Indian, Pakistani and COMMUNIST on this forum.

Continue…

Poor people all the arguments about the chinese enggineers were flawed and now posting anything comes to the mind ..:pop:

Sorry for the interruption…

Nobody in this world born with anything written on his/her forehead since their birth. BUT…

We have Chinese, Indian, Pakistani and COMMUNIST on this forum.

Continue…

Wow, are you intentionally creating a Caste-system on PDF ?

I guess we got more than four... on the forum ? HaHaHa:smitten:
:pakistan::china:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom