What's new

There is still hope for AH-Z1 ?

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Found this interesting Tweet from Alan Warnes commenting about the possible sale of 12 Zulu's which were manufactured for PA , were going to Bahrain ..

Alan Warnes‏ @warnesyworld
For all those who think the Pakistan AH-1Zs might go to Bahrain. I asked the question at the press conference and the US DSCA dude said no. Another source said that once the US-Pak row subsides it’s likely the Pak Army examples will then be delivered.

https://twitter.com/warnesyworld

@Oscar @jhungary @Inception-06 @Signalian @django @PAR 5 @DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer @Horus @Game.Invade @Dazzler

Found this interesting Tweet from Alan Warnes commenting about the possible sale of 12 Zulu's which were manufactured for PA , were going to Bahrain ..

For all those who think the Pakistan AH-1Zs might go to Bahrain. I asked the question at the press conference and the US DSCA dude said no. Another source said that once the US-Pak row subsides it’s likely the Pak Army examples will then be delivered.

@Oscar @jhungary @Inception-06 @Signalian @django @PAR 5 @DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer @Horus @Game.Invade @Dazzler
Hazrat @Zarvan

Things are looking good and if nothings major happens from now until May 2019, we might just hear a good news.

**** everything United states has to offer us from now on. i think we are better off without their friendship. they call us smart enemy instead of poor friend. **** em they have their agenda we have our own. our interests don't meet for our region.

we should learn to stand on our own Feet. Thank God Almighty For true friends like Turkey , China , Saudi Arabia , azerbaijan hopefully more will be realized. and Thank God Almighty for a Powerful Rival (Hindustan) cuz without them we would have not rose to this Power and strength.

United states= Dependance on an unreliable supplier (Not a friend)
Russia= Willing supplier looking for new customers and market (needs any money it can get)
China= Time Tested, Similar minded, joint interest having Brotherly country who also happens to be a competitor of United states in almost every field now.
Turkey= Natural Ally, Similar country, understands our problems as they have many of those too, Potentially very good and reliable Product supplier and has Similar interests in our region.
South Africa= Willing supplier just like Russia only products they have are not that many but what they have is very good.

if i had to make a choice while keeping these things in my mind among other things. i would heavily Reply on China or Turkey. cuz they would be Most reliable i repeat Most reliable of all, for not only Attack Helicopters but almost everything. i shit you not they Both will give you stuff they use for their own army if and when required even from their own in use inventories (no matter who is in charge of the government in their respective countries. they are that good friends and we should be the same to them no questions asked.

United states should be viewed as a unreliable friend and a very unreliable defense equipment supplier. i hope we keep contacts with them and keep a smiling face but we should never ever trust them again.

also those AH-1Z were never paid for by pakistan. it was the money they were allotted for us in return for fighting their war and keeping them safe in Afghanistan.

now they are looking towards india to bail them out in afghanistan and give them chabahar port access so that they can supply non lethal stuff to their army via iran. this also makes me laugh. fuckers will depend on an enemy country iran to supply their troops . 2nd potential route into afghanistan is via Russia guess what, that's also an enemy now.

Afghanisan war is coming to an end there is no way they can keep it up. unless ofcourse pakistaniz are foolish and keep the american war machine supplier in afghanistan for months to come.

Last edited:
if Pakistan has this attitude (as you have) I would not hold my breath waiting for this money. However, I am certain that most of you PDF and Internet people are not representatives of Pakistan establishment or of all Pakistanis and things will workout in the end as misunderstandings are cleared up (despite places like PDF and people here)

there is nothing to clear up. i hope we never get any funds from united states no aid no nothing. only thing we should be looking at is economic deals. otherwise we will be be dependent on united states again and history will repeat itself like always has been. i hope pakistan never takes military Aid from united states ever again.

either settle the row to the satisfaction of the Pentagon and get them at the expense of the US from the coalition support fund or pay the full price plus storage cost from your own money and get them
It was USA money in the first place, no chance of Pakistan "getting it back"

It was never US money. It was our money which USA had to pay us.

" Fool you once , call you a fool, fool you twice, shame on you! "

I cannot imagine some still hold the imaginary hope of getting this helo.....

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom