What's new

The Submarine Race in the Malaccan Strait

There is no reason for CHina to provoke war and it won't happen unless its rightful place & rising stature is recognized by US and given its due room for practising influence in Asia. Policies such as Asian pivot won't help US. China is not 19th century germany and in time US will realize that just like how Russians realized that. It would be better for other small players dreaming of countering china also realizes that.

It is also time for china to realize that the practice of issuing threats to most of its neighbours is over.As is claiming just about every inch of land and sea it can lay its eyes on.
If it wants its place and room in the world order ,it can have it as first among equals of asian nations...china is great nation and can be accorded that respect.
But if it thinks it can achieve its 'rightful place' by bullying,sneak invasions and threats then containment policy will only be succesful as china's attitude will make it successful.

It is also time for china to realize that the practice of issuing threats to most of its neighbours is over.As is claiming just about every inch of land and sea it can lay its eyes on.
If it wants its place and room in the world order ,it can have it as first among equals of asian nations...china is great nation and can be accorded that respect.
But if it thinks it can achieve its 'rightful place' by bullying,sneak invasions and threats then containment policy will only be succesful as china's attitude will make it successful.

Thats actually a long time tradition practiced by India, as shown by its forced incorporation of the princely state of Kashmir, Hyderabad and Manipur and then Goa, Daman and Diu into India.

China never mae up arbitrary claims to other peoples lands. The Republic of China (Taiwan) claimed and occupied the Spratly islands before Vietnam and the Philippines were independent countries. The Spratly Islands were disputed between France and the Republic of China in the 1930s. Japan invaded the islands and after the Japanese were defeated, the Republic of China was designated to receive the Japanese surrenders in the Spratlys. The Republic of China then established garrisons on the islands before Vietnam was even an independent country. The Republic of China (Taiwan) has the oldest military presence and claims on the islands.

It is the Philipines which is first making BS claims out of thin air and Vietnam's claims are inherited from France.

Taiwan claims south Tibet, the Paracel and Spratly islands and Diaoyu (senkaku islands). We do not recognize the Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino and Indian occupation of our territory.

Spratly Islands (reefs, South China Sea) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Vietnam Joins the World - Google Books

Where in the World is the Philippines?: Debating Its National Territory - Rodolfo Severino - Google Books

The Law of the Sea and Northeast Asia: A Challenge for Cooperation - Hmi-gwOn Pak - Google Books

All of mainland China's territorial claims were inherited from the Republic of China (Taiwan), which is why we both reject Indian occupation, and have you wondered why Taiwan has never cooperated for a single second with Vietnam or the Philippines on the south China sea? Our position against them is the most hostile one after mainland China.

Thats actually a long time tradition practiced by India, as shown by its forced incorporation of the princely state of Kashmir, Hyderabad and Manipur and then Goa, Daman and Diu into India.

China never mae up arbitrary claims to other peoples lands. The Republic of China (Taiwan) claimed and occupied the Spratly islands before Vietnam and the Philippines were independent countries. The Spratly Islands were disputed between France and the Republic of China in the 1930s. Japan invaded the islands and after the Japanese were defeated, the Republic of China was designated to receive the Japanese surrenders in the Spratlys. The Republic of China then established garrisons on the islands before Vietnam was even an independent country. The Republic of China (Taiwan) has the oldest military presence and claims on the islands.

It is the Philipines which is first making BS claims out of thin air and Vietnam's claims are inherited from France.

Taiwan claims south Tibet, the Paracel and Spratly islands and Diaoyu (senkaku islands). We do not recognize the Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino and Indian occupation of our territory.

Spratly Islands (reefs, South China Sea) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Vietnam Joins the World - Google Books

Where in the World is the Philippines?: Debating Its National Territory - Rodolfo Severino - Google Books

The Law of the Sea and Northeast Asia: A Challenge for Cooperation - Hmi-gwOn Pak - Google Books

All of mainland China's territorial claims were inherited from the Republic of China (Taiwan), which is why we both reject Indian occupation, and have you wondered why Taiwan has never cooperated for a single second with Vietnam or the Philippines on the south China sea? Our position against them is the most hostile one after mainland China.

The people of arunachal pradesh speak hindi and are patriotic indians with mostly buddhist culture.Yet u claim this province.What will u call this except base greed.You expect us to surrender a whole province full of people loyal to the indian union to you?This neo imperialism is the only cause why chinese containment policy exists,otherwise we don't have problem with china,a country with long history and tradition.

No one is talking about 'fall' of china,but china will be taught a lesson if its attempts unprovoked aggression .

Rubbish conspiracy theories again,were the orders from karachi coming via satellite phone staged too?
WAS david headley caught in USA staged?
Just stop already and return to topic.

Taught a lesson? Gee, I am so scared of India! Honestly I love how India so masterfully plays victim card ever since 1962, lol. I think all nations should learn from them, the master of deception! haha

Anyway, the future energy resources are probably no longer oil from the Middle East as more advanced technology is being developed to tap other energy sources such as shale oil etc. Who knows what will happen in 10-20 years and we have some Indians here talking about blocking Malaca Strait.

The people of arunachal pradesh speak hindi and are patriotic indians with mostly buddhist culture.Yet u claim this province.What will u call this except base greed.You expect us to surrender a whole province full of people loyal to the indian union to you?This neo imperialism is the only cause why chinese containment policy exists,otherwise we don't have problem with china,a country with long history and tradition.

Buddhism is like less than 1% of Indian population. Even if India has 100% Buddhist population, does that even mean anything? So NE Asian countries are most Mahayana buddhist, are you going to claim us? You know Indian's NE 7 states have inhabitants nothing like other Indians and they are probably more like Burmese? When are you gonna return that 7 states to Burma or let them go independent.

Oh btw, stop your stupid Hindi crap. Google Sino-Tibetan language family. So much ignorance.

Being a native of arunachal, let me assure u that besides the common religion of buddism n physical appearance we have nothing in common with the Tibetans let alone china, we used to trade with the Tibetans in the past but we were never part of Tibet. In fact I belong to the largest tribe of the state n we hv no buddhist in our tribe, most of us r Christians or followers of local nature worship. Although our democracy is flawed we r quite happy with out nationality and unlike other states we hv never had insurgency problems. So to my Chinese brothers please stop claiming that my native place belongs to u. Arunachal is as Chinese as Chinese are African only commonality is we r homo sapien:) peace out:cheers:

Being a native of arunachal, let me assure u that besides the common religion of buddism n physical appearance we have nothing in common with the Tibetans let alone china, we used to trade with the Tibetans in the past but we were never part of Tibet. In fact I belong to the largest tribe of the state n we hv no buddhist in our tribe, most of us r Christians or followers of local nature worship. Although our democracy is flawed we r quite happy with out nationality and unlike other states we hv never had insurgency problems. So to my Chinese brothers please stop claiming that my native place belongs to u. Arunachal is as Chinese as Chinese are African only commonality is we r homo sapien:) peace out:cheers:

Culture/religion =/= politics. Modern concept of nationality or statehood is based on modern politics after WWII. For example, Tibetans are most related to Han Chinese in human origin and language, but they are the most vocal ethnic in international stage for independence while Manchu/Mongolians/other SW China ethnics do not even belong to the same language family but they never claim independence. Another example, Japan is most culturally related to China, but those 2 countries are probably most hostile due to recent memory.

When modern countries talk about statehood, they don't really take into account how people are related in ancient times. Otherwise, it would be total mess. How are we gonna divide America, Middle East, etc. etc.

Only Tibetans in arunachal are the refugees who came after china took over Tibet, I personally hv no grudge against any nationality but it ticks me off when your country lays claim to my homeland every fortnight, u say u hv right over us cos of buddhism, lemme tell you the Monpa tribe which shares the religious practice with Tibetans make up barely 30000 of the 1500000 population of my state n they claim separate identity from Tibetans despite religious similarity, they have their own distinct language too... N like the rest of us r happy being part of India so on what basis does china claim ownership of our state?

Its in a newspaper article from 10 years ago do you think I still keep it! Like I said don't count your chickens before they hatch. When India ACTUALLY manages to catch up to China then I will believe it. Till then all article or opinion on "China fall" should be taken with a grain of salt.

Okiee .... Then live in Present no need to go that Back that you Forgot this is 20th Century ......!!

Okiee .... Then live in Present no need to go that Back that you Forgot this is 20th Century ......!!

32149101.jpg

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Where do you go to school boy? We're currently in the 21th Century. :rofl:

Now I'm even more unsure of India future if the country's filled with guys like you. :cheesy:

32149101.jpg

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Where do you go to school boy? We're currently in the 21th Century. :rofl:

21st But, for you it maybe 20th Century going on after all you live some 10 year in past anyway hope this don't hurt you ...!!

P.S - Smartness is God Gifted :closed:

21st But, for you it maybe 20th Century going on after all you live some 10 year in past anyway hope this don't hurt you ...!!

P.S - Smartness is God Gifted :closed:

Dude, a century mean 100 years. 1900-1999 is the 20th Century. 2000-2099 the timeline we're currently in right now is the 21 century. So let me ask you again where do you go to school boy? :rofl:

We control the Malacca straits. If India try any funny business, then the Indian military will experience a worse humiliation than 1962, 1967, 1987 and 2013. Indian military is not a match for the PLA, not even close.

We control the Malacca straits. If India try any funny business, then the Indian military will experience a worse humiliation than 1962, 1967, 1987 and 2013. Indian military is not a match for the PLA, not even close.

BRTky.jpg

you can stop posting nonsense and BS. It is just disgusting!

first, China never administers and controls the SC Sea and its waters in the last 2,000 years.
second, Vietnam did not stop to exist when France took over the control like China did not stop to exist when foreign powers invaded your country, and took over large parts.

last, present your evidence here on the forum or on the international court as the Philippines sue you, as you know.

you sound like the propaganda machine of CPC.

Back
Top Bottom