What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A General who led the Indian Army on ground in the Kargil conflict, has broken his 11-year silence to say that he believes India actually lost the war in strategic terms

Thanks for telling us that English skills of Indians are severely limited :rofl:
Indians follow home made definitions for strategic victory and Indigenousness :rofl:

Mods will take action ... They can check from the first page who was obsessed with Pakistan and why ?
Just because it couldn't be refuted , they derailed the thread

Do u know what is meant by refuted?
To present a source which is legitimate....
not some blog written by 15yr old..There is no name of the reporter too..so tell me who is idiot here??

lol kiddo firsat go and work on your reading comprehension skills and try to understand what the general actually said.

hint: Parallelism.

Really?

Thanks Bilal, thak you so much for telling us about your lack of knowledge of English.

I will keep that in mind the next time I read your posts.

You need to first go and read and understand how 'Parallelism' works in English sentences.

Please.

...and don't forget to thank me. I just improved your English for free.

Again, I wasn't speaking from his context, but just stating the facts. So parallelism doesn't apply here. India lost out key peaks to Pakistan, & Pakistan made huge inroads into Indian occupied Kashmir. India complained to the US, & the US pushed pressure on Nawaz Sharif to withdraw the troops. Which is what happened. India regained its lost peaks from Pakistan.

Summary: India won politically & diplomatically, but not militarily. Care to explain how India gained militarily?

Pakistan captured a key peak, & still has it in its control till now:

The Hindu : National : `Indian peak was captured by Pakistan'

;)

My fellow Indians,

here is the link of the site 'Reddit'.In this particular link ,A US navy sailor explain about his experience on INS Delhi.He answers the questions asked about his experience to other users of the site.please go though the whole page.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA

I now see its a repost.Anyways.

The pak navy is no good either.

The story & thread is about the IN navy and the US navy officer why and from where did you say Pak navis no good why did you include Pak navy . Second what does PN or Pakistan have to do with this story plzz people keep your hate inside and stick to the topic act matture.

not some blog written by 15yr old..There is no name of the reporter too..so tell me who is idiot here??
If you actually bothered to watch the video , you will see that a General who fought in the war was discussing Kargil not a 5 yo child like you :D

It's Bergen County, not Bergan County. Typical rookie mistake for an Indian, comes with the accent.

Let me point it out, since you don't seem to get it:

Look at the red. It's not even a one-off thing, your English screams 'INDIAN'.

Other than that, these are the other things that tell me you're Indian:

Out of your total 63 posts, 56 have been in the Indian Defence Forum, & the other 7 were in the Military Aviation section about India as well.

Oh? Yeah it seems i've made a mistake. It's an internet forum, i couldn't care less on how i typed. My English screams 'INDIAN', that's weird, you seem to categorize Indian English different from English. I don't understand what your problem is. Nevertheless i don't think you're changing anyone's mind about me being Indian or not. And again it wouldn't matter if i was or wasn't. And yeah, most of my posts have been on the Indian forum, as you can see i haven't posted a lot, and normally the Indian forum is the only one that interests me since its revealing new technological advancements and more appealing news than the other forums do. I don't see that as a problem, you may but it wouldn't really matter now would it?

All the indian crying in the world, can not take away from the fact that a USN Officer has made these comments about the IN. Game, set, match.:coffee: For the indians who are a bit slow on comprehension.

The story & thread is about the IN navy and the US navy officer why and from where did you say Pak navis no good why did you include Pak navy . Second what does PN or Pakistan have to do with this story plzz people keep your hate inside and stick to the topic act matture.
About time mods take action ... Thread was derailed from the start then false flagger and some History obsessed guys came and made sure that we cant have a healthy discussion

Oh? Yeah it seems i've made a mistake. It's an internet forum, i couldn't care less on how i typed. My English screams 'INDIAN', that's weird, you seem to categorize Indian English different from English. I don't understand what your problem is. Nevertheless i don't think you're changing anyone's mind about me being Indian or not. And again it wouldn't matter if i was or wasn't. And yeah, most of my posts have been on the Indian forum, as you can see i haven't posted a lot, and normally the Indian forum is the only one that interests me since its revealing new technological advancements and more appealing news than the other forums do. I don't see that as a problem, you may but it wouldn't really matter now would it?

Good for you. Now start posting in the Indian Defense forum again & no where else, my 'American' friend :lol:

All the indian crying in the world, can not take away from the fact that a USN Officer has made these comments about the IN. Game, set, match.:coffee: For the indians who are a bit slow on comprehension.

Round one, fight start!

So when are you coming to surrender the next time?

It's your hobby to surrender to Indian Army, isn't it?

Again, I wasn't speaking from his context, but just stating the facts. So parallelism doesn't apply here. India lost out key peaks to Pakistan, & Pakistan made huge inroads into Indian occupied Kashmir. India complained to the US, & the US pushed pressure on Nawaz Sharif to withdraw the troops. Which is what happened. India regained its lost peaks from Pakistan.

Summary: India won politically & diplomatically, but not militarily. Care to explain how India gained militarily?

How come we did not win militarily when we chased the mujaheddin inside Pakistan with tails between their legs and killed about 4000 Mujaheddin trash + NLI infantrymen whose bodies even were refused by Pakistan in an utterly disgraceful and humiliating move.

BTW the bolded part says we won what we lost and hence that is the best definition of victory.

Pakistan captured a key peak, & still has it in its control till now:

Kid lemme educate you what war is - A war is fought with an intention, a goal in mind. in the Kargil war the goal was to cut off the NH 1 and occupy the Kargil Drass sectors. So unless you think the entire operation was to captuire one useless snow capped peak which not more than 3 or 4 soldiers can man I dont know how Pakistan can claim victory in Kargil.

p.s: - If the jurnails in Pakistan really thought that the capture of just one useless barren peak was worthy enough to expend nearly 4000 soldiers and sacrifice the credibility and humiliate Pakistan in front of the world, I gotta LMAO at the stupidity of the Pakistani generals. :lol:

Round one, fight start!

So when are you coming to surrender the next time?

It's your hobby to surrender to Indian Army, isn't it?
The ones who were ruled for 1000 years shouldn't talk about surrender :rofl: Its your hobby to lose land to S.Asian countries :rofl: First North Western India and Bengal and now Aksai China and 2/5 of Kashmir :rofl:

NEW DELHI: The area along Line of Actual Control with China has "shrunk" over a period of time and India has lost "substantial" amount of land in the last two decades, says an official report.
India has lost 'substantial' land to China: Official report
and the trend continues !

I see only Paks jumping here based on the comment of an anonymous networm on the internet.

Power to them ! Atleast something to bring smile on their daily life of misery,fear and sorrow.

p.s: - If the jurnails in Pakistan really thought that the capture of just one useless barren peak was worthy enough to expend nearly 4000 soldiers and sacrifice the credibility and humiliate Pakistan in front of the world, I gotta LMAO at the stupidity of the Pakistani generals. :lol:

...or you can just wonder tha value of life of a Pakistani soldier for their generals.

Their Generals obviously believe that the men on ground are easily expendable.

You see Pakistanis are great at deserting those who help them in their hour of need.

They did that to the pathans in 1947.

They did that to their soldiers in Kargil.

They even did that to Mr. Fai who was working on the ISI's agenda.

...great deserters the Pakistanis are, I tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom