What's new

The real gap between China and India

.1, India is the only country in the world that does not have an independent satellite navigation system.
There are only 5 out of 206 independent countries in world with own satellite navigation systems and India is one of them.

Where are Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Arabian systems, oh wait, you listed all major strides that other major powers made and India's pending.
Your information is slightly outdated though! :P
2, India is the only country in the world without manned space technology (not to blame India, because there are only three countries in the world with manned space technology, Russia, USA, China)
Or India is one of 6 major space powers, 3 out of them have sent humans in space or even better India is ahead of rest two in schedule to conduct a manned spaceflight in near future.

We have required launcher (LVM3), we have capsule (IOV),
We have spacesuit, we have ground support systems, we have life support

Pending,
Astronaut food
Space Docking
Training the crews
3, India is the only country in the world with no space docking technology.
There are presently only five countries/entities (US, Russia, PRC, Japan and EU) capable of conducting space docking and India gonna try for sixth spot next year.
4, India is the only country in the world without the moon landing technology.
Only six countries in world have touched Moon surface till now and India is already one of them.
Regarding "soft landing" with a mobile rover, India is doing June 2018 before the Japan.
This is the space technology that India is proud of... Just send 104 satellites into space in the same orbit (load only 3 tons)
We have even bigger launchers and C38 mission was purely commercial (including Chinese CubeSat too :P).
If it's just about bashing,
China is only major space power among 6 space fairing nations yet without an interplanetary mission.
Since many Indians used the Internet for the first time, they probably never knew the world before they had their first computer, so Indians believed they were superpowers.
It more seems that you're using internet for first time so writing, India is only country in world not to do this that etc. while majority of countries don't even have basic space rockets even a fraction of Indian launchers payload.
The world's largest arms importer is challenging the world's TOP 3 arms exporters ? Indians, are you ready for your weapon inventory?
Or world's third largest arms exporter is third largest importer also.
China was largest arms importer till we suddenly pushed defense budget up around 2010.
Being the largest arms importer, India comes in top 20 arms exporters too.

It's fair because we started manufacturing arms very late and even after that our military exports increased by 6 folds in 2 years.

There are only 5 out of 206 independent countries in world with own satellite navigation systems and India is one of them.

Where are Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Arabian systems, oh wait, you listed all major strides that other major powers made and India's pending.
Your information is slightly outdated though! :P

Or India is one of 6 major space powers, 3 out of them have sent humans in space or even better India is ahead of rest two in schedule to conduct a manned spaceflight in near future.

We have required launcher (LVM3), we have capsule (IOV),
We have spacesuit, we have ground support systems, we have life support

Pending,
Astronaut food
Space Docking
Training the crews

There are presently only five countries/entities (US, Russia, PRC, Japan and EU) capable of conducting space docking and India gonna try for sixth spot next year.

Only six countries in world have touched Moon surface till now and India is already one of them.
Regarding "soft landing" with a mobile rover, India is doing June 2018 before the Japan.

We have even bigger launchers and C38 mission was purely commercial (including Chinese CubeSat too :P).
If it's just about bashing,
China is only major space power among 6 space fairing nations yet without an interplanetary mission.

It more seems that you're using internet for first time so writing, India is only country in world not to do this that etc. while majority of countries don't even have basic space rockets even a fraction of Indian launchers payload.

Or world's third largest arms exporter is third largest importer also.
China was largest arms importer till we suddenly pushed defense budget up around 2010.
Being the largest arms importer, India comes in top 20 arms exporters too.

It's fair because we started manufacturing arms very late and even after that our military exports increased by 6 folds in 2 years.
On the whole, it's a good response and worth reading.

First, India does not have manned space flight, space docking and lunar landing technology at the moment. Yes, I know you have plans, so wait for me to talk to you when you are successful. Multi satellite is the space technology development stage. In the past, China did the same. Because there is no other technology. This is the present India.

Then, in terms of weapons, it is not because India increases military spending. So China is not the biggest exporter of weapons. This is related to an increase in China's overall industrial level(China's arms imports fell by more than 25%).

At the arms export level, for example. China can export aircraft, tanks, warships, artillery, ballistic missiles, submarines and other complete equipment. This is India can not compare.

China to open a drone factory in Saudi Arabia

Israel Defense Forces to issue troops with Chinese drones

So... China can build an aircraft carrier in 3 years, and 2 years to complete the 12000 ton destroyer. India? Solve your weapon inventory problem.

Last edited:
You don't seem to understand what I'm saying -- every Chinese news related to India makes India crazy.

Precisely Indian medias .Unlike in PRC ,medias are quite independent and on their own.
GoI mouth piece is PTI and they didnt even mentioned a single word about it :D

So ?

Ours priority is not luxurious space station .
We have our own priorities .

Now please stop Cheer leading
What do you have your own ?

We have you to play with :cheers:

No serious note, please don't post old things and all post must be based on correct information

Thanks for appreciation, LOL
First, India does not have manned space flight, space docking and lunar landing technology at the moment.
Manned space flight is done in steps, India has to do with training mainly right now,

Space docking, only conduction left

Regarding Lunar landing, you are confused in soft & hard landing I guess.
Direct hit was already conducted back in 2008, Soft landing is to be done now.
Then, in terms of weapons, it is not because India increases military spending. So China is not the biggest exporter of weapons. This is related to an increase in China's overall industrial level(China's arms imports fell by more than 25%).

At the arms export level, for example. China can export aircraft, tanks, warships, artillery, ballistic missiles, submarines and other complete equipment. This is India can not compare.
I remember that I created a thread about Indian Arms exports and other about assisting overseas on D.F.I, similar facilities and exports but to small countries, I can post those links here if you want.
Being relatively small is fair for newcomer I guess because India hadn't fabrication and testing facilities in past.

Before Chinese members used to just ignore India. Now they are the ones comparing, and issuing unlimited threats to India.

I think we are progressing in right direction and catching up to Chinese, as they are much bothered about us.

Thanks for appreciation, LOL

Manned space flight is done in steps, India has to do with training mainly right now,

Space docking, only conduction left

Regarding Lunar landing, you are confused in soft & hard landing I guess.
Direct hit was already conducted back in 2008, Soft landing is to be done now.

I remember that I created a thread about Indian Arms exports and other about assisting overseas on D.F.I, similar facilities and exports but to small countries, I can post those links here if you want.
Being relatively small is fair for newcomer I guess because India hadn't fabrication and testing facilities in past.
Baby, I think China's three manned space flight has no need to explain too much. Also hope. Future manned space mission in India will be successful... And let India astronauts land safely.:-)

Then we talk about space docking and moon landing.:azn:

I think to China's arms exports. I don't need to update the thread. As for India, the defense industry is as weak as a baby. If you know the arms exports of Turkey and Indonesia, you will be ashamed... But I'm curious. Your trade deficit is widening. Is it because some critical equipment needs to be imported from China? Such as the metro. Chips, nuclear reactors, machine tools, shield machines, etc.

Do you need to see the arms export thread of Turkey and Indonesia?:lol:

Real gap:
One is a democracy and other is ruled by dictators under the guise of communism.

Before Chinese members used to just ignore India. Now they are the ones comparing, and issuing unlimited threats to India.

I think we are progressing in right direction and catching up to Chinese, as they are much bothered about us.
India has always been a concern for some Chinese.... Such as train accidents, aircraft crashes, warships accidents, bus gang rape...

India seems crazy about China's attention. But tell the truth. News about India. We've been laughing at it.

India seems crazy about China's attention. But tell the truth. News about India. We've been laughing at it.

After all the threats and backing off like a wimp, well, we all know which country the whole world is laughing at now. ;)

After all the threats and backing off like a wimp, well, we all know which country the whole world is laughing at now. ;)
Ha ha, we all know what the outcome of the war is. The whole world knows that. So it's better to wait for some time. Are you in such a hurry to accept defeat?:lol:

India baby, get your weapons inventory, and this time we won't have any mercy on India!

The junk agriculture country has only 20 days to stockpile arms and dare to provoke China? Please don't say we attacked India... Sorry, for a country that crashed 2 planes in 3 days. You can win the hope is 0.:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom