What's new

The real gap between China and India

I disagree with you. Indians are still living in China. They don't care.

What do Indians do in China (mainland)?

Hotel security
01457078.jpg

Playground staff
t01817c65423e881aa6.jpg
t0119505a789f35ed60.jpg

chef
20120602185250640.jpg

001akcdLty6EzZ0ny5v45&690

6b85a816gb8394bf5ea55&690

t0108a65dfdb0f5aea4.jpg

View attachment 410350

You are confused between Hong Kong and China.

Proves how bad your Internet really is.

Since many Indians used the Internet for the first time, they probably never knew the world before they had their first computer, so Indians believed they were superpowers.

I dont understand you thread of troll at all. Did any of Indian leaders projected this even as an election agenda anytime ? No. Only time our leader Vajpayee had an election agenda as India Shining and lost the election badly and the next 10 year they could not come to power.

Thats real India. Most of Indian do not have time even bother whether we are super power or not.

Now, a Question to your Chinese folks, claiming Arms exporters and Space Super Duper Power, why you don't have courage to land one of your BRAVE soldiers in the tiny island next to you ? Do you have b$$ls to do it? USA is operating a Naval fleet on your own border where is your bravery ?

If you are calling as cowards, how different are you ?

Oh, I'm talking about Indians in mainland china. Hongkong disappointed indians. Because HK limits Indian immigration.

My network has no problem. For example, I can see Indians eating beef in China.

I dont understand you thread of troll at all. Did any of Indian leaders projected this even as an election agenda anytime ? No. Only time our leader Vajpayee had an election agenda as India Shining and lost the election badly and the next 10 year they could not come to power.

Thats real India. Most of Indian do not have time even bother whether we are super power or not.

Now, a Question to your Chinese folks, claiming Arms exporters and Space Super Duper Power, why you don't have courage to land one of your BRAVE soldiers in the tiny island next to you ? Do you have b$$ls to do it? USA is operating a Naval fleet on your own border where is your bravery ?

If you are calling as cowards, how different are you ?
This is not Troll thread! I'm just telling you the truth.

When you talk about surgical strikes and 2.5 line war. So we need to know the real strength of India.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm talking about Indians in mainland china. Hongkong disappointed indians. Because HK limits Indian immigration.

This is not Troll thread! I'm just telling you the truth.

When you talk about surgical strikes and 2.5 line war. So we need to know the real strength of India.

I am telling you that. First ask yourself, whats your strength ? Then you can be worried about ours. Now read my post again.

Even a tiny island Thaiwan Challenging you, Do you have b**ls to fight ?

I am telling you that. First ask yourself, whats your strength ? Then you can be worried about ours. Now read my post again.

Even a tiny island Thaiwan Challenging you, Do you have b**ls to fight ?
Why should I tell you our strength?
When Philippines invaded the territorial sea of Taiwan, did Taiwan have the courage to oppose Philippines?
When Sri Lanka killed the fishermen in India, where was the courage in India?

I remember US complaining all the time that Chinese planes were on American reconnaissance planes - "dangerous interception."

Do indian have b**ls to fight?

Why should I tell you our strength?
When Philippines invaded the territorial sea of Taiwan, did Taiwan have the courage to oppose Philippines?
When Sri Lanka killed the fishermen in India, where was the courage in India?

I remember US complaining all the time that Chinese planes were on American reconnaissance planes - "dangerous interception."

Do indian have b**ls to fight?

Hence we agreed on the same point. "Why should I tell you our strength?". We Asians are all in the same situation right now. You are not any different.

:lol: Many Hindus eat beef.

Beef is a problem only in the cow belt.

main-qimg-002909ef949e2db6e55142074cb29721

Hindi_belt.png

Yah, India did not complain because India was on the 2.5 line war. India believes that China is its enemy.

But.... China does not think an agricultural country is an enemy. So we don't understand where your confidence comes from.

Tell me, do you recognize the gap between China and India?

I take you seriously?? Oh no, I'm just looking at your jokes.

China to open a drone factory in Saudi Arabia

Israel Defense Forces to issue troops with Chinese drones

Funny. Who will take Indians seriously? I'm just telling you the truth, but it seems you've lost your mind... This is different from the propaganda of the government of India?

A lying agricultural nation. He always thinks others are lying. This is India

Agreed.
Then why cant shut their mouth both CCP and Chinese media?
Daily warnings,articles .Pathetic :lol:

Strong guys will chose to ignore .
Here India chose to ignore the rantings if Chinese establishment.

Agreed.
Then why cant shut their mouth both CCP and Chinese media?
Daily warnings,articles .Pathetic :lol:

Strong guys will chose to ignore .
Here India chose to ignore the rantings if Chinese establishment.
You don't live in China, so you probably don't know china.

Chinese media pay little attention to India. In the Internet media (such as Sina). The news about India has been in the entertainment section. The Chinese have never cared about India... But the people who focus on India know India very well.

In short, China pays little attention to India. But it seems that every Chinese news related to India makes India crazy.;)

You don't live in China, so you probably don't know china.

Chinese media pay little attention to India. In the Internet media (such as Sina). The news about India has been in the entertainment section. The Chinese have never cared about India... But the people who focus on India know India very well.

In short, China pays little attention to India. But it seems that every Chinese news related to India makes India crazy.;)

Again Agreed.
But why did these mainstream papers writes editorials that mentions India ?

In news paper world ,editorial has prominent place .
Either you are lying or them are lying .

Again Agreed.
But why did these mainstream papers writes editorials that mentions India ?

In news paper world ,editorial has prominent place .
Either you are lying or them are lying .
You don't seem to understand what I'm saying -- every Chinese news related to India makes India crazy.

The ignorance is you, HK is part of China. And the photos are taken in Mainland not HK. How can we tell and you can't? In Mainland they use simplified characters in combination with traditional ones which you can't even distinguish. I guess in Mainland these Hindus found freedom, paradise unlike their sh!t homeland. They rather work as guards or playground staff rather staying in India. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom