What's new

The real gap between China and India

This is the Tanzania type 59G tank
1733289982012122913063603.jpg

Hey, friend, calm down, this is serious discussion, if you need some comfort... I suggest you investigate why India crashed 2 planes in 3 days.

Poor defence industry....

What??? India can controlled Kashmir, Manipur, Assam, Sikhs and Bodo?
You don't seem to know India.
Hey!...You mentioned this read below..I responded above...so what are you trying to say..I am trying to let you know that you already have trouble with Vietnam, Tibet, NK Japan..etc etc...India (Nuclear power) is out of your league..So now read below what you had mentioned.
@Two wrote-
"Right, India should stop comparing with china. Stop 2.5 line war roar, to resolve the Kashmir, Manipur, Assam, Sikh, Muslim, Bodo etc..

So, Indians are right about all China's obsession, but when we talk about it seriously... Is that wrong?

Hey!...You mentioned this read below..I responded above...so what are you trying to say..I am trying to let you know that you already have trouble with Vietnam, Tibet, NK Japan..etc etc...India (Nuclear power) is out of your league..So now read below what you had mentioned.
@Two wrote-
"Right, India should stop comparing with china. Stop 2.5 line war roar, to resolve the Kashmir, Manipur, Assam, Sikh, Muslim, Bodo etc..

So, Indians are right about all China's obsession, but when we talk about it seriously... Is that wrong?
Oh, you don't seem to understand the international situation, or simplify them. China and Vietnam, Japan and the US have very close economic ties. We have territorial disputes, but very peaceful. There are no bombs from the border.

This is different from India's alleged surgery against neighboring countries.

It seems that Indians only learned the term "surgical strike" in 1990, but nothing else. BTW, Are you ignoring the unrest and armed revolution in India?

Oh, you don't seem to understand the international situation, or simplify them. China and Vietnam, Japan and the US have very close economic ties. We have territorial disputes, but very peaceful. There are no bombs from the border.
Ok!...what is so different with India..any bombs going off in the border .... unless you are including Pakistan as part of China (which is bound to happen) and saying that bombs are going off...Please explain!

It seems that Indians only learned the term "surgical strike" in 1990, but nothing else. BTW, Are you ignoring the unrest and armed revolution in India?
LOL!..there is no revolution that too armed in India..dont worry, even if there was one...once the red line is crossed, India will do a Tinnamen square on the trouble makers, India learned that too from you guys...!

Ok!...what is so different with India..any bombs going off in the border .... unless you are including Pakistan as part of China (which is bound to happen) and saying that bombs are going off...Please explain!

LOL!..there is no revolution that too armed in India..dont worry, even if there was one...once the red line is crossed, India will do a Tinnamen square on the trouble makers, India learned that too from you guys...!
Well, I hope you're ready for the arms inventory and face the 2.5 line war. Don't say we're sneak attack India.

BTW, Philippines has begun importing Chinese weapons. Israel imports Chinese drones and is used for military purposes. Malaysia and Thailand remain arms customers in China... Oh, Indians don't really know the world.

I hope the two Gujarat massacre and the 1984 Sikh genocide will help you.

Last edited:
Well, I hope you're ready for the arms inventory and face the 2.5 line war. Don't say we're sneak attack India.

I hope the two Gujarat massacre and the 1984 Sikh genocide will help you.
I am sure India is ready..bring it on......I only hope it is not another Nanking Massacare!...By the way did you just add one more massacare on Gujarat that I am unaware off...please share the details....as far as the 1984 Sikh Massacre...its something all Indians should be sad about...so you bring this up and off course Nanking is open game.

I am sure India is ready..bring it on......I only hope it is not another Nanking Massacare!...By the way did you just add one more massacare on Gujarat that I am unaware off...please share the details....as far as the 1984 Sikh Massacre...its something all Indians should be sad about...so you bring this up and off course Nanking is open game.
I know the helplessness of indians... Think of an agricultural country that imports hundreds of billions of dollars worth of weapons every year. But even lack of maintenance and repair capabilities.

When the facts cannot prove that the Indians view, Indians will turn to other places, see Indians talk about Auschwitz Concentration Camp, Bataan death march... But Indians will never talk about the war in Korea, China and 17 countries fighting, and occupation of Seoul.

This is the indian. A nation accustomed to telling lies.

Oh, if there is no "superpower" announced surgical strike and 2.5 line war. I'll believe you. :-)

Indians always define their actions to other people.

So far all I can see here maoning and whining of Chinese and their medias .
So far we didnt say anything about it .Your media and govt asked some questions to yourselves and answered themselves .

lol so so true and they are shameless at the same time and will try to justify their supa pawa fart in this thread:lol:
and will create more threads tomorrow with same wet dream:rofl:

Hey, friend, calm down, this is serious discussion,
No one takes you seriously...so why dont you calmly take it easy, this is PDF...get a life!

I know the helplessness of indians... Think of an agricultural country that imports hundreds of billions of dollars worth of weapons every year. But even lack of maintenance and repair capabilities.

When the facts cannot prove that the Indians view, Indians will turn to other places, see Indians talk about Auschwitz Concentration Camp, Bataan death march... But Indians will never talk about the war in Korea, China and 17 countries fighting, and occupation of Seoul.

This is the indian. A nation accustomed to telling lies.
A Chinese talking about lies!..The definition of lies has been invented by your CCP, so dont preach us about lies and fake and copy and so on.

So far all I can see here maoning and whining of Chinese and their medias .
So far we didnt say anything about it .Your media and govt asked some questions to yourselves and answered themselves .
Yah, India did not complain because India was on the 2.5 line war. India believes that China is its enemy.

But.... China does not think an agricultural country is an enemy. So we don't understand where your confidence comes from.

Tell me, do you recognize the gap between China and India?

No one takes you seriously...so why dont you calmly take it easy, this is PDF...get a life!

A Chinese talking about lies!..The definition of lies has been invented by your CCP, so dont preach us about lies and fake and copy and so on.
I take you seriously?? Oh no, I'm just looking at your jokes.

China to open a drone factory in Saudi Arabia

Israel Defense Forces to issue troops with Chinese drones

Funny. Who will take Indians seriously? I'm just telling you the truth, but it seems you've lost your mind... This is different from the propaganda of the government of India?

A lying agricultural nation. He always thinks others are lying. This is India

Last edited:
Yah, India did not complain because India was on the 2.5 line war. India believes that China is its enemy.

But.... China does not think an agricultural country is an enemy. So we don't understand where your confidence comes from.

Funny. Who will take Indians seriously? I'm just telling you the truth, but it seems you've lost your mind... This is different from the propaganda of the government of India?

Why do you guys keep deflecting on any and all topics....Yes unlike the Chinese Indians do recognize the gap between China and India..so what. That does not make you guys superior in any way....We dont think you guys are lying ..we know you guys are lying...BY the way CCP is a propaganda machine...unlike the rest of the world...so yeah keep looking at the jokes ..JOKER!

What's wrong with being an agricultural nation, imbecile? China, in 1949, adopted a model of development with Agriculture as the Prime Moving Force which laid the future foundations of her economy. But when your idiotic Chairman Mao Zedong became over zealous and started ignoring agriculture during the GREAT LEAP FORWARD, do you know what happened,moron. Millions perished due to starvation. But you are obviously a false flagger,so i don't expect you to know these facts. So yeah,we are proud being an agricultural country.

What's wrong with being an agricultural nation, imbecile? China, in 1949, adopted a model of development with Agriculture as the Prime Moving Force which laid the future foundations of her economy. But when your idiotic Chairman Mao Zedong became over zealous and started ignoring agriculture during the GREAT LEAP FORWARD, do you know what happened,moron. Millions perished due to starvation. But you are obviously a false flagger,so i don't expect you to know these facts. So yeah,we are proud being an agricultural country.
Talking about facts? OK, let's talk it over.
Do you know why India, France, Japan, and US have Maoists?

Because China's population has increased from 450 million (1949) to 1 billion (1976)
Average life expectancy increased from 35 years (1949) to 65 years (1976)... Equal to the current level of India.
Literacy rates increased from 20% (1949) to 80% (1976)... Higher than the current level in India!

To ask CPI!

Why do you guys keep deflecting on any and all topics....Yes unlike the Chinese Indians do recognize the gap between China and India..so what. That does not make you guys superior in any way....We dont think you guys are lying ..we know you guys are lying...BY the way CCP is a propaganda machine...unlike the rest of the world...so yeah keep looking at the jokes ..JOKER!
Oh, my lovely India friend. When you import billions of dollars worth of weapons every year. But it still crashes 2 planes in 3 days. I can understand your frustration. You need to change the subject.

BTW, CPI - Maoists know who's lying.
Oh, superpower...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom