What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

Its all alladeen News for you guys. But Anyhow

Tell me how do you understand Time?

Before that tell me what language is your mother tongue?

I am on a fact Finding Mission about what Time is
It's time for a drink.

Asalamu Alaikum

Yes, Sindh was separate to Al Hind, but the question becomes, what were the boundaries of Sindh? I don't think we can conclusively answer that question, but if I were to gauge it might have simply been the boundaries of the Rai dynasty at the time (a Hindu dynasty from Sindh that ruled over the whole Indus region).
Walaikumu sallam.

Sir, sindh was not confined to Rai or chach dynasty.
Historically from kashmir to the debal(karachi) is called Indus basin, because of river Indus and ancient civilization such as harapa and moen jo Daro both are named as Indus civilization.

Even if you see that Muhammad bin Qasim was sent to attack on sindh and to conquer it. And the pattern of bin Qasim's attack was he start from debal(from where he freed captives) than attack on sehwan than to Hyderabad than to khairpur and than he went up on multan and he was ready to go to kashmir but umayad king Malik Suleman(if I'm not wrong) called him back and bin Qasim was dead in next few weeks. And main thing in Qasim attacks was that he never try to go east to hind.

Well to the Arab 1400 years ago Hind is not the entire Subcontinent of Hind as it became known later on. Hind is basically Sindh (Pakistan) and little bit here and there...

Sindh is one of the province of Al Hind but during the time of the Messenger of Supreme Creator, Sindh Province was like a vassal of the Sassanid Empire who were in real Seleciuds Empire.

Walaikumu sallam.

Sir, sindh was not confined to Rai or chach dynasty.
Historically from kashmir to the debal(karachi) is called Indus basin, because of river Indus and ancient civilization such as harapa and moen jo Daro both are named as Indus civilization.

Even if you see that Muhammad bin Qasim was sent to attack on sindh and to conquer it. And the pattern of bin Qasim's attack was he start from debal(from where he freed captives) than attack on sehwan than to Hyderabad than to khairpur and than he went up on multan and he was ready to go to kashmir but umayad king Malik Suleman(if I'm not wrong) called him back and bin Qasim was dead in next few weeks. And main thing in Qasim attacks was that he never try to go east to hind.

I know, I only mentioned the Rai dynasty since they were the ruling dynasty from the time and almost all of the Indus was under their control.

You clearly didn't read the entirety of my post. Go back and do that, it clearly shows that we are also descended from the foreigners who conquered the region and that many dynasties who ruled the region were local.

I will agree though, we (along with most Muslims) have done a terrible job at being good Muslims.
Was your previous id dsr?

That's why there will be no peace thanks for making your intentions clear.

Of course there won't be peace talks, you've never been interested in peace with Muslims, hence why the intelligent ones among us know there will only be peace once we rule over you just like we used to. Under Mulim rule the region flourished, and we even saved you from the Mongols, so I don't see why it bothers you so much.

Reactions: TMA

Sindh is one of the province of Al Hind but during the time of the Messenger of Supreme Creator, Sindh Province was like a vassal of the Sassanid Empire who were in real Seleciuds Empire.

Was your previous id dsr?

Yep.

Be careful about Islamqa, it’s a wahabbi/salafi website and Al-Albani is one of their biggest scholars.

These are rejected by mainstreams sunni and Shia scholars. Sunnis accept these Hadith as hasan(agreed upon), and the Hadith about dajjal, Isa, Mahdi, yajuj majuj are sahih.

I am a Salafi, and Imam Al Albani was one of the greatest Islamic scholars of the 20th century.

Don't believe the stupidity on the internet about our movement, we are just as correct as someone who decides to follow a mazhab.

Na. 1400 years ago, sindh and hind was different lands.
At that time sindh include Gujrat, Rajasthan way up to the kashmir. Even harapa was considered to be the in sindh.

Hind starts from east of Gujrat and Rajasthan.

Some from sindh people who went to meet with Prophet SAWW and they were called as people of sindh and same way when some people went from hind they were called as people of hind.
references please.

Gujrat meaning the province in Bharat or the city in North Punjab?
But either way Hind is mainly Pakistan.(Kashmir is really Pakistan, it is occupied by Bharat).

Or did the ancient Arab refer to the entire subcontinent of Hind (from Afghanistan to Burma) as we know it now?

I already conceded that local converts rode the coat tails of Islamic invaders, I am just saying once the Islamic Invaders were taken out of the scene local converts couldn't hold the fort and folded easily and reduced themselves to what is present boundary of Pakistan.

And I already told you, we are of mixed ancestry with both local converts and the foreign migrants contributing to our gene pool, as my post clearly showed.

Now, for the umpteenth time, go and read it.

Ghori and Ghaznavi were from the Han tribes who were already waging wars on the Hindu Shahi Kings in wider Hind which includes Afghanistan/Kashmir/Nepal and those territories.

It was the father of Ghori who adopted Islam but even that has not changed the alliance forged between Messenger of Supreme Creator, Muhammed Pbuh and the Maharaja of Hind who was from the ancient Aryan tribes of Hind.

:rofl:

Descended from the foreigners? Who they might be? Gujjars?

Funnily enough, one of the studies I quoted proved that Muslim Gujjars from north-west Hindustan are genetically distinct from Kafir Gujjars (in fact, the difference between these two groups was the highest among any Muslims and Kafirs in Hindustan).

Ghori and Ghaznavi were from the Han tribes who were already waging wars on the Hindu Shahi Kings in wider Hind which includes Afghanistan/Kashmir/Nepal and those territories.

It was the father of Ghori who adopted Islam but even that has not changed the alliance forged between Messenger of Supreme Creator, Muhammed Pbuh and the Maharaja of Hind who was from the ancient Aryan tribes of Hind.

What on earth are you babbling on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom