What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is your version of history...It is what happens in war, destruction, however Islam has rules of war, we had our own genova conventions from the beginning..
Islam may have rules of war but what the Muslim rulers did( I mentioned the names earlier) were crimes against humanity.

These are well recorded in history. Even Persian writers like Amir Khasru and Ibn Battuta recorded these atrocities.

This is your version of history...It is what happens in war, destruction, however Islam has rules of war, we had our own genova conventions from the beginning..
Alauddin khilji and Aamir Taimur made mountains of human skull. Muhammad Ghaznavi used to beheaded Hindus and parade their heads all over the town.

I am yet to see any non muslim ruler who committed massacre against Muslims to this extent. This is horrific. And what's more horrific is some people in this forum supporting it.

@Taimur Khurram @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Islam may have rules of war but what the Muslim rulers did( I mentioned the names earlier) were crimes against humanity.

These are well recorded in history. Even Persian writers like Amir Khasru and Ibn Battuta recorded these atrocities.

Like i said ..its your version of history we have our own.,Many of those you mentioned were rivals of Persian empires....For us Ghaznavid was a very righteous man so were others.
Their army would have flaws and every action of their army can not be associated with the chief and they delivered justice in the end.
They followed the code that makes sure the life of old and young is not taken..crops,trees,cattle are not destroyed. any religious or educational place is not destroyed unless it is creating civil strife or sedition. Women of killed enemy soldiers are adjusted in the Muslim families and the loot is used on their lives as well.

For you there is a specific one
Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship. (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

mountains of human skull.
Where is the evidence..where are those skulls today? you know any site or museum?

Alauddin khilji and Aamir Taimur made mountains of human skull. Muhammad Ghaznavi used to beheaded Hindus and parade their heads all over the town.

I am yet to see any non muslim ruler who committed massacre against Muslims to this extent. This is horrific. And what's more horrific is some people in this forum supporting it.

@Taimur Khurram @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

You need to worry about what your fello monks are doing in Myanmar and Srilanka.

Exactly. Hindus, Christians, Buddhists have learnt to live peacefully. I have many Christian and Hindu friends and we are like brothers and don't have any negative feelings for them.

However the Muslim world is still hell hell bent on subjugating others and creating unnecessary rivalry with people of other faiths.

The people to whom you are preaching this are over zealous people. I doubt they are going to listen to you.

@Taimur Khurram learn to live peacefully. Don't be a fanatic.
I am not generalizing but a simple look of the Muslim population around the world in the map will tell you a story.

Where is the evidence..where are those skulls today? you know any site or museum?

You need to worry about what your fello monks are doing in Myanmar and Srilanka.
I am an expert in Persian history. No one knows 3000 years of Persian history better than me. I have read numerous accounts of Amir Khasru, Ibn Battuta and various other Muslim scholars like Muhammad Malik Jayashi who clearly mentioned them in their works.

An Islamophobic Buddhist call Islam and it's conquest in it's majority Barbaric... A Hindu calling that fact a Fairy tale... And both of Them making sure that They, along side Christianity lived peacefully...
Wonder... If we can use the same "Logic" when it comes to their History and present day... Where Blood was THE currency...

Poor History... If only they knew if only they knew...

Exactly. Hindus, Christians, Buddhists have learnt to live peacefully. I have many Christian and Hindu friends and we are like brothers and don't have any negative feelings for them.

However the Muslim world is still hell hell bent on subjugating others and creating unnecessary rivalry with people of other faiths.

The people to whom you are preaching this are over zealous people. I doubt they are going to listen to you.

@Taimur Khurram learn to live peacefully. Don't be a fanatic.
You dumbwit... you think we dont have friends from other faith?
Back to the Ghazva e hind hadith..if you think this is a source of contention between faiths you are just fooling yourself.
India is a geographic location not a faith. Muslims of of Pakistan woudnt have even remembered this hadith had India been a peaceful nation..but it remained a weight on humanity, since its inception my bad..even before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom