What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beech sarak pe namaz karna..This cannot be encouraged. Build mosques and do namaz, why block the traffic? Is this a way to show Muslim power? Seems like it is Assam or W.Bengal.

A thread on spirituality is closed by mods but here they are enjoying the show .It is good if you allow it but here it is selective allowing anything to post for Pakistani members and banning the others who reciprocated ..

I would love to read more on this.
Source pls.

Hindus were ruled because they were weak and Allah was/is not on their side. War does not forgive weakneß.
What Muslim rulers did to occupied subjects is their internal matter. They had every right to destroy Hindu temples. Pagans and idol worship is not protected.

That happened. But it was entirely legal.

Actually jauhar was popular only in the frontier states like Rajasthan and a direct response to muslim rulers taking them prisoners.

But their future generations thanked Allah for saving them from idol worship.
See, this hateful nature of some Indian Muslims like you is giving rise to BJP and other fascist Hindu parties.

If you think you are going to get away with hate and vengeance then you're wrong. Everything has repurcussion. Today you are spewing venom against Hindus. Next day some Hindus are going to listen to your hate speeches and will certainly vote for BJP. That's how the cycle of violence begins.

You really can't complain about Hindus becoming more radical day by day in India because you are partly responsible for it too.

We wouldn't have so much violence if you guys didn't start invading our countries or oppressing our people. I'm not saying terrorism is right, but to pin it entirely on us just shows how much knowledge you lack about the whole situation.

As for the claim that "no recent Muslims have contributed to science/medicine":

https://propakistani.pk/2018/07/02/...ientist-makes-breakthrough-for-a-cancer-cure/

https://www.chemistry.gatech.edu/faculty/el-sayed/

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/chemistry/1999/zewail/facts/

https://www.famousscientists.org/abdul-qadeer-khan/

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/chemistry/2015/sancar/facts/

I can name more if you want.

It's also incredibly stupid for you to limit it to modern day contributions, when most current scientific discoveries are based on developments previously made by Muslims. In fact, the worlds first modern scientist was a Muslim:

http://www.ibnalhaytham.com/

Hindus can't be that bright if they worship cows and statues.

No matter what you do to the Muslims in Burma, it will forever pale in comparison to the beatings we have handed you throughout history. Buddhism is dead in Afghanistan, Pakistan and parts of China because of the Islamic conquests. I find this poem from Mahmud Al Kashgari to be very telling of what occurred:

"We came down on them like a flood,
We went out among their cities,
We tore down the idol-temples,
We shat on the Buddha's head!"

No, because Pakistan itself was always considered part of Khorasan or on the frontier of Al Hind.

It has been unanimously agreed upon that the conquest refers to the Republic of Hindustan.

Muslim converts intermarried with the foreign Muslims pretty regularly (mainly because almost nobody else would accept them after converting), especially the upper class.
"No matter what you do to the Muslims in Burma, it will forever pale in comparison to the beatings we have handed you throughout history. Buddhism is dead in Afghanistan, Pakistan and parts of China because of the Islamic conquests. I find this poem from Mahmud Al Kashgari to be very telling of what occurred:

Lol. You are justifying violence against Buddhists yet acting like a crybaby when Buddhists are killing Muslims in Sri Lanka and Myanmar. I can see your logic there.

You should not dare to point your fingers towards us for committing genocide the next time.

Are you brain-dead? What's happening in Palestine? What's happening (and also happened before) in Afghanistan? What happened in Iraq? What's happening in Kashmir? What's happening in Burma?

That was the age of empires, the default state was war, you either expanded and subjugated others or others would do the same to you, that's totally different to the way things are today where now the default state is peace.

Also, the Persians were not peaceful by any means lol, just look at how big the Sassanid Empire was, do you really think they conquered all this land without shedding some blood?

800px-Sassanian_Empire_621_A.D.jpg

We didn't do anything that was any worse than society's norms at the time, in fact, often times we were much better behaved.
Oh please! Can you cite some examples of mass murders committed by Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists in the middle ages. I just want to know.

Are you brain-dead? What's happening in Palestine? What's happening (and also happened before) in Afghanistan? What happened in Iraq? What's happening in Kashmir? What's happening in Burma?

That was the age of empires, the default state was war, you either expanded and subjugated others or others would do the same to you, that's totally different to the way things are today where now the default state is peace.

Also, the Persians were not peaceful by any means lol, just look at how big the Sassanid Empire was, do you really think they conquered all this land without shedding some blood?

800px-Sassanian_Empire_621_A.D.jpg

We didn't do anything that was any worse than society's norms at the time, in fact, often times we were much better behaved.
Also karma doesn't leave you whatsoever. You claimed to killed Buddhists in the middle ages but you did forgot to mention that appropriate retaliation were made too.

Hulaqu Khan, a Mongol Buddhist ruler, allied with Georgians and other Christian kings, mercilessly destroyed the Muslim Abbasid Caliphate, did not spare anyone, and the Caliph was mercilessly killed. Don't forget the house of wisdom, which was a major Islamic University at that time was destroyed.

However unlike you I won't support it. I am a sane person, I know how to judge right and wrong. But I can't say the same for you.

@Taimur Khurram

Thats a load of bollocks... Why has the BJP been rising since last 3 decades? How much of hateful content have you heard from Indian muslims since last 6-7 years? A hindu terrorist was elected to parliament thanks to hindu votes, a mass murderer rules this country thanks to hindu vote. Even the much vilified Pakistani populace did not vote for terrorists. There indeed is cycle of violence but most of which is initiated by hindus themselves. They play the victim card while being the overwhelming majority controlling almost all the resources. I am tired of listening to this statement "hateful nature of some Indian Muslims like you is giving rise to BJP and other fascist Hindu parties" because that it obviously not true.
Listen, you can check how times BJP came to power comparing to how many times Congress and other secular parties came to power. BJP won just two elections-Modi and Atal Bihari Bajpayee.

Hindu extremism was always there in India but now it is getting into the nerves of the common people and of course to some extent, I repeat to some extent, people like @AfrazulMandal is responsible for it.

You can see Bashirhat riots, Baduria riots where more than 200 homes belonging to Hindus were destroyed. This year during Durga puja, a pandle was attacked by Muslims in Delhi and I have provided link below.

Screenshot_2019-11-28-03-14-01-333_com.android.chrome.png

Listen, you can check how times BJP came to power comparing to how many times Congress and other secular parties came to power. BJP won just two elections-Modi and Atal Bihari Bajpayee.

Hindu extremism was always there in India but now it is getting into the nerves of the common people and of course to some extent, I repeat to some extent, people like @AfrazulMandal is responsible for it.

You can see Bashirhat riots, Baduria riots where more than 200 homes belonging to Hindus were destroyed. This year during Durga puja, a pandle was attacked by Muslims in Delhi and I have provided link below.

View attachment 591802
Let me correct you, BJP formed their government 4 times in last 3 decades. Last two terms were absolute majority.

I agree with you, when you say "to some extent" that Muslim extremists are also responsible. Look there is extremism in every religion, Islam also has its share. Bashirhat riots, Baduria riots etc are few examples. But did you ever notice about how many muslims were massacred during Gujarat genocide, Bombay pogrom, Muzzaffar nagar riots etc, muslims not only lost homes, livelihood but also their lives.

You must have not heard about the burning of Muslim madarsa by Hindu extremists, lynchings, desecration of mosques here in India this year alone. A eight year old muslim girl was repeatedly gang raped and murdered in a temple and Hindu extremists including BJP took processions in support of those pedophile rapist murdered. And things couldn't have gone more disgusting. And the sick bastards even searched for rape videos of this muslim girl.

Asifa Trending on Xvideos in India Is Sickening

The source you posted is known for generating fake news and islamophobic propaganda. Once such example is mentioned below.

Fake News: OpIndia report claim Hindus forced to convert

Last edited:
Lol. You are justifying violence against Buddhists yet acting like a crybaby when Buddhists are killing Muslims in Sri Lanka and Myanmar.

Because Buddhists are just being douche-bags hitting soft targets who can't defend themselves.

Oh please! Can you cite some examples of mass murders committed by Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists

Inquisition, crusades, pogroms, witch trials, Kushans, Mongols (whom you yourself also quoted later in the same post), Mauryans, Marathas, etc. I can name plenty.

Also karma doesn't leave you whatsoever.

Karma doesn't exist.

You claimed to killed Buddhists in the middle ages but you did forgot to mention that appropriate retaliation were made too.

Never was and never will be.

Hulaqu Khan, a Mongol Buddhist ruler, allied with Georgians and other Christian kings, mercilessly destroyed the Muslim Abbasid Caliphate

The Abbasids were heretics by that time, the Mongols ended up becoming Muslim, and India as well as Egypt both managed to defend themselves from the Mongol hordes.

See, this hateful nature of some Indian Muslims like you is giving rise to BJP and other fascist Hindu parties.

If you think you are going to get away with hate and vengeance then you're wrong. Everything has repurcussion. Today you are spewing venom against Hindus. Next day some Hindus are going to listen to your hate speeches and will certainly vote for BJP. That's how the cycle of violence begins.

You really can't complain about Hindus becoming more radical day by day in India because you are partly responsible for it too.

"No matter what you do to the Muslims in Burma, it will forever pale in comparison to the beatings we have handed you throughout history. Buddhism is dead in Afghanistan, Pakistan and parts of China because of the Islamic conquests. I find this poem from Mahmud Al Kashgari to be very telling of what occurred:

Lol. You are justifying violence against Buddhists yet acting like a crybaby when Buddhists are killing Muslims in Sri Lanka and Myanmar. I can see your logic there.

You should not dare to point your fingers towards us for committing genocide the next time.

Oh please! Can you cite some examples of mass murders committed by Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists in the middle ages. I just want to know.

Also karma doesn't leave you whatsoever. You claimed to killed Buddhists in the middle ages but you did forgot to mention that appropriate retaliation were made too.

Hulaqu Khan, a Mongol Buddhist ruler, allied with Georgians and other Christian kings, mercilessly destroyed the Muslim Abbasid Caliphate, did not spare anyone, and the Caliph was mercilessly killed. Don't forget the house of wisdom, which was a major Islamic University at that time was destroyed.

However unlike you I won't support it. I am a sane person, I know how to judge right and wrong. But I can't say the same for you.

@Taimur Khurram
Lol.

The only extremists are the hindus in India and Buddhists in Myanmar.

Beech sarak pe namaz karna..This cannot be encouraged. Build mosques and do namaz, why block the traffic? Is this a way to show Muslim power? Seems like it is Assam or W.Bengal.
BC. Tereko kya?

Mandir me hila na ghanta.

It was Muhammad Bin Qasim this Hadith was referring to. Gazwa Hind is already done and over. There is no Ghazwa hind now or after. So stop spreading conspiracies.
People like Zaid Hamid are using it for their own purposes.

Because Buddhists are just being douche-bags hitting soft targets who can't defend themselves.

Inquisition, crusades, pogroms, witch trials, Kushans, Mongols (whom you yourself also quoted later in the same post), Mauryans, Marathas, etc. I can name plenty.

Karma doesn't exist.

The Abbasids were heretics by that time, the Mongols ended up becoming Muslim, and India as well as Egypt both managed to defend themselves from the Mongol hordes.
Don't care what happened some thousand years ago. The fact is currently many Muslim majority nation's have Buddhist populations and Buddhist temples. In Malaysia we are now 20% of the total population. Buddhism is also becoming prominent in Bangladesh, Indonesia and gulf nations. Hundreds of Buddhist temples are being built throughout the Islamic world. In Oman and gulf nations too Buddhist temple are being built. Just recently a Buddhist temple was opened in Dubai. Some Muslim nations declared Buddhist festivals as official holidays. Your PM Imran is soon going to make Buddhist pilgrimage sites in Pakistan particularly in Peshawar.

You can whine, we don't care.

@Taimur Khurram

Last edited:
It was Muhammad Bin Qasim this Hadith was referring to. Gazwa Hind is already done and over. There is no Ghazwa hind now or after. So stop spreading conspiracies.

Ghazwa e Hind will happen right before the Mahdi comes, so no, it has not happened yet. They will join with the Mahdi's army to defeat ad-Dajjal.

Khorasaan (referring to the region of Afghanistan/Pakistan/Eastern Iran) black flag army will conquer Hind (India.)

These are not the words of charlatans like Zaid Hamid, but genuine hadith [al Musnad of Imam Ahmad, Ibn Majah, Tirmizi, Bayhaqi, al Fitan].

----

Regarding the posts of some Non-Muslims here, I see a lot of pseudo-history being conflated with facts.

Just to clarify some points, Afghanistan and Pakistan were natively following Iranic nomadic faiths for thousands of years before they became Buddhists for a limited number of years, namely under Greeks/Bactrians and Iranic Kushans. During the end of the last Hindu-Buddhist war, Buddhists of present-day Afghanistan and Pakistan mass converted to Islam at the advice of their priests, and hence were able to defend themselves against Hindus.

Karma doesn't exist.

Debating with Buddhist fascists who support Burma and Sri Lanka violence against Muslims is useless and not productive.

Don't get sucked into their tactics brother. These people just want to derail the thread.

The Hadith of the Beloved of Allah (SAW) on the topic of “Ghazwa-e-Hind” neither refers to the expedition of Muhammad Bin Qasim nor Sultan Mehmud Ghaznawi.

This Hadith has been mentioned in most of the books of Ahadith within the chapters of “war and tribulation near the end of times” and is almost always described in combination with the revelation of Mahdi (AS) and arrival of Isa bin Maryam (AS) and “Prophecies of the end of times”. This clearly establishes the fact that the Hadith of “Ghazwa-e-Hind” does not refer to the earlier conquests of Hind.

Below is Hadith 3177 from Sunan an-Nasa'i, Vol. 4, Book of Jihad.

It was narrated that Thawban, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ, said:

"The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: 'There are two groups of my Ummah whom Allah will free from the Fire: The group that invades India, and the group that will be with 'Isa bin Maryam, peace be upon him.'"

The two groups (or armies) are mentioned here together and establishes the same timeline for both. Since the return of Isa bin Maryam (AS) is yet to happen, Ghazwa-e-Hind is still on.

Karma doesn't exist.

"Soft targets"?
Check ARSA and RSO. They are rohingya Muslim terrorist organisations.

Rohingyas can live in Arakan but they will not be given any opportunity to terrorize native Buddhists or conspire against them.

"When in Rome do as Romans do"

Dont label anyone discussing this to be a zaid hamid.
There are 5 different Hadith instances and two of the instances are sahih(hasan or authentic) so those calling it hoax need to revisit this .
And the misunderstanding needs to be cleared here.

All Muslims fighting against India (non-Muslim India) at various periods of time are addressee of this hadith. In other words, all persons who have taken part in battles fought against India until now- or who would take part in such battles till day of judgement are addressee of the ‘basharat’ contained in this hadith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom