What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it will be an invasion. But a slow takeover. It is ideal that we rule. It works.
Allah knows best.

Hoax, if this Hadith is true the Mohammed bin Qasim might have used it while he conquered Sindh.

No Turkic invader has ever used this Hadith.

It is the isi and Pakistani Army that promotes this.

The authenticity of this Hadith is also questionable.

Hoax, if this Hadith is true the Mohammed bin Qasim might have used it while he conquered Sindh.

It is most probably a hoax, true.

Our Prophet PBUH has given the prophecy of only 2 places in the World one was abt Constantinople and second was Hind.

For the Prophecy to finally happen the Muslims must hold on to the area forever, while that is true for Constantinople ie istanbul of today, but isnt true for Hind ie Hindustan/South Asia of today.

So obviously it isnt true that it has happened because of previous Muslim rule which no longer exists. Hence forth it is bound to happen again now and then once we conquered it, it must stay that way forever.

One has to study abt Naimatullah Shah Wali a great Sufi saint from Iran to truly understand it. He had predicted in his poetry in 13/14th century abt Pakistan being formed in western hind, abt 1965 war too, ie he called it a 17 day battle , then eventually entire reconquest of Hind by Muslims again.

Last edited:

There's surely big question mark on authenticity of these Hadiths but these aren't invented by ISI & PA.

Seems to be an anti-Muslim personality. I stopped the video after a few min. Stop posting these hate videos filled with lies.

Ghazwa e Hind is from a hadith and an event which will happen close to Mahdi’s time.
You guys keep talking about it here so I googled and found this. It's just information, nothing anti muslim there.

Even if its not authentic Hadith, Kashmir is a nuclear flash point. A big incident here and there, may result in all out war and total anhilation.

Last edited:
Source of information is very important. I know you have affinity with Islamophobes, but they don’t have have any authenticity when speaking about Islam.
Islam is a beautiful religion and the true one. ☝️ I beat witness there is no God but Allah and Muhammad was the messenger of Allah.

Last edited:
Our Prophet PBUH has given the prophecy of only 2 places in the World one was abt Constantinople and second was Hind.

For the Prophecy to finally happen the Muslims must hold on to the area forever, while that is true for Constantinople ie istanbul of today, but isnt true for Hind ie Hindustan/South Asia of today.

So obviously it isnt true that it has happened because of previous Muslim rule which no longer exists. Hence forth it is bound to happen again now and then once we conquered it, it must stay that way forever.

One has to study abt Naimatullah Shah Wali a great Sufi saint from Iran to truly understand it. He had predicted in this poetry in 13/14th century abt Pakistan being formed in western hind, abt 1965 war too, ie he called it a 17 day battle , then eventually entire reconquest of Hind by Muslims again.

At that time Hind was not India but mostly today's Pakistan and some areas of Indo-Gangatic plain....the conquest is already done as that Hind called Pakistan today, is ruled by Muslims....my two cents.

One has to study abt Naimatullah Shah Wali a great Sufi saint from Iran to truly understand it. He had predicted in this poetry in 13/14th century abt Pakistan being formed in western hind, abt 1965 war too, ie he called it a 17 day battle , then eventually entire reconquest of Hind by Muslims again.
The Persia formula also needs to be applied. Islam should be propagated without hindrance. Rulers and politicians should ensure darkness is removed for good.
Existing temples and gurudwaras can be converted and maintained.

But I doubt the veracity of this particular Hadith. But I have no doubt that India will be Darussalam.

The Persia formula also needs to be applied. Islam should be propagated without hindrance. Rulers and politicians should ensure darkness is removed for good.
Existing temples and gurudwaras can be converted and maintained.

But I doubt the veracity of this particular Hadith. But I have no doubt that India will be Darussalam.
come with your pakistan army and get your ghazwa hind darul islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom