What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we don't wish any war, it's your media who create hysteria b/w both countries. We want dialouge on all matter including Kashmir and terrorism, we have even accepted UN mediation, but it's you low IQ sanghi terrorists who run from talks..

We have set the record straight, you atrocities on Kashmiris are well documented along with your wish to harm Pakistan by blocking our waters..

Maybe we get some hot headed guys at helm who someday lose pateince and end up bombing you to stone age even before Ghazwa e Hind, all due to your deeds and hypocrite nature.
You want dialogue? Of course you can discuss history as much as you want but be damn sure we aren't giving you a single inch in kashmir
I love the way you call others terrorists its so damn funny :D not to mention ironic!!
Well killing low iq brainwashed jihadis isn't really an atrocity!:sick:
I really like the way you mentioned a nuclear strike on india ! You know you missed something let me add this for you - if a single warhead or even a missile capable of carrying a warhead came from your side of border even if its a tactical nuke we will wipe pakistan from the face of the earth!;)

Ghazwa-e-Hind Clearly proves that Pakistan wants to conduct genocide on Hindus.

An expedition in which the Prophet Muhammed PBUH commanded is called a ghazwah and an expedition that Prophet Muhammed PBUH ordered but didn't personally participate in it and rather appointed others to lead is called a sariyyah.

All of the Prophet's ghazwat, bu'uth and saraya occurred after the hijrah, within a span of ten years. There were either twenty-seven ghazwat, or twenty-five, or twenty-nine. The Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam had to fight in nine battles, Badr, 'Uhud, Al-Khandaq, Quraydhah, Al-Mustaliqh, Khaybar, Al-Fath (the conquering of Makkah), 'Hunayn and Ta'if. It was said that the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam also fought against Bani An-Nadhir (a Jewish tribe) and at Al-Ghabah and Wadi al-Qura', which was a suburb of Khaybar.

As for the saraya of the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam and the armies he sent, they numbered close to sixty. There were seven major battles: Badr, 'Uhud, Al-Khandaq, Khaybar, Al-Fath, Hunayn and Tabuk. Several parts of the Qur'an mentioned these major ghazwat. For instance, Surah Al-Anfal (chapter 8) was revealed about ghazwat Badr, while the last part of Surah Ali-'Imran (chapter 3) was about ghazwat 'Uhud, from Allah's statement:

"And (remember) when you [Muhammad sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam] left your household in the morning to post the believers at their stations for the battle."
Al-Qur'an 3:121

Until just before the end of the Surah. The beginning of Surah Al-Ahzab (chapter 33) was revealed about the battles of Al-Khandaq, Quraydhah and Khaybar. Surah Al-Hashr (59) was revealed about Bani An-Nadhir, Al-Fath (48) about Al-Hudaybiyyah and the battle of Khaybar. The conquering of Makkah was mentioned indirectly in Surah Al-Fath and directly in Surah An-Nasr (110). He sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam was wounded during the battle of 'Uhud. The angels fought alongside the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam during the battles of Badr and Hunayn. They also descended during the battle of Al-Khandaq, where they shook the mushrikin [surrounding Madinah] and defeated them. During that battle, the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam threw a handful of sand at the faces of the mushrikin (polytheists) and they fled [without a fight].

The Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam won decisively in two battles, Badr and Hunayn. He used al-manjaniq (mongonel, or catapult) during on battle, At-Ta'if, and took cover behind a trench during Ghazwat Al-Khandaq, also known as Ghazwat Al-Ahzab. Salman al-Farsi radiallahu 'anhu suggested that the trench be dug in that battle.

You want dialogue? Of course you can discuss history as much as you want but be damn sure we aren't giving you a single inch in kashmir
I love the way you call others terrorists its so damn funny :D not to mention ironic!!
Well killing low iq brainwashed jihadis isn't really an atrocity!:sick:

another lynchistani rapist with his low IQ problem i was responding to your fellow gangadeshi who was saying Pakistanis want genocide of Hindus.. and i respectfully told him, its wrong, what your rants have to do with my post..

I know you greedy lowly ganga subhuman only want Kashmiri land and have nothing to do with Kashmiri people.. you dont have to teach this to Pakistanis. we know your ugly stinky ganga kind really well.. :lol: teach this to your fellow low IQ gangadeshi who was saying Pakistanis want genocide of gangadeshis.. tell him you are already doing genocide of Muslims in Kashmir..

I really like the way you mentioned a nuclear strike on india ! You know you missed something let me add this for you - if a single warhead or even a missile capable of carrying a warhead came from your side of border even if its a tactical nuke we will wipe pakistan from the face of the earth!;)

again low IQ gangadeshi dont try to act smart beyond your single digit IQ, No country strike with one missile at a time... we will not send a missile or single warhead, we will send all at once, you all will die trying to figure out what happened too your lowly kind, :rofl:

Last edited:
thing which people don't understand is prophecy have happened and will happen again its like saying history repeat it self.

Since Pakistan is the real India, Ghazwa-e-Hind has already been done and dusted, the Hindis(read Pakistanis) have been subdued by Islamic warriors and they have now accepted Islam.

Actually the correct term is Sariyyah Al Hind as the Sassanid Empire which was based on the Seleciud Empire use to the not accept the soveriginity of Aryan nation even over the River Indus.

If to understand the real meaning in Urdu, Vilayat-e-Sindh is part of Hindustan/Hind. Vilayat-e-Fars is even part of Hindustan/Hind. During the time of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh, Iraq-e-Arab and Iraq-e-Ajam is mentioned.

Islam09.jpg

630.jpg

ʿIrāq-i ʿArab corresponded with ancient Babylonia (now Iraq) and Irāq-i ʿAjam corresponded with ancient Media (now western Iran). The two regions were separated by the Zagros Mountains.

655px-Hammurabi%27s_Babylonia_1.svg.png

061918-16-Achaemenid-Empire-Persia.png

Ghazwa-e-Hind Clearly proves that Pakistan wants to conduct genocide on Hindus.

There is no mention of genocide or war against the common people of India, only it’s leaders.

Islam forbids targeting civilians, priests, and non combatants.

India will convert to Islam on its own. Ghazwa Hind has already begun due to Hindutva’s own war against Islam.

When Muslims are persecuted, Islam spreads more.

There is no mention of genocide or war against the common people of India, only it’s leaders.

India will convert to Islam on its own. Ghazwa Hind has already begun due to Hindutva’s own war against Islam.

I dont give a shit

Even if this hadith is authentic (which I doubt) ghazwa e hind already happened 500 years ago and doesn't need to be repeated.

And I doubt any hadith was referring to Chennai and Kerala and the rest of India as 'hind'. In those days khorasan (Afghanistan) was the eastern limit, 'hind' probably referred to the land beyond - ie. Pakistan and islamic ghazwa is well and truly complete there.

Proxy war which is being waged against Indian nation, in this common Indian citizens as well as the Indian leaders have been targetted. Even the 7 years old Shepherd girl has been not spared.:angry::angry:

Problem is not religion here but those who have adopted the religion and are misusing religion.

The largest followers of Religion Islam are dwelling in Republic of India and this shows what relationship the Indian Aryan nation is having with the wider Islamic world.

Ofcourse, This will increase more DharamYudhas who will stand up against falsehood.

Even if this hadith is authentic (which I doubt) ghazwa e hind already happened 500 years ago and doesn't need to be repeated.

And I doubt any hadith was referring to Chennai and Kerala and the rest of India as 'hind'. In those days khorasan (Afghanistan) was the eastern limit, 'hind' probably referred to the land beyond - ie. Pakistan and islamic ghazwa is well and truly complete there.

You can't deny authentic hadith just because you disagree with it. This is not how Islam works.

Problem is not religion here but those who have adopted the religion and are misusing religion.

I've yet to hear about JKLF or JeM targetting Indian civilians, even in JK.

The largest followers of Religion Islam are dwelling in Republic of India and this shows what relationship the Indian Aryan nation is having with the wider Islamic world.

Yet these 'largest Muslim population' cannot even stop themselves from being killed for cow slaughter, conversion to Islam, intermarriage, or simply being Muslims like UP, Gujurat, Assam, Bihar, and even in neighboring occupied Kashmir.

Some of them are openly supporting Modi, including from Dar ul Uloom and AMU. India's Muslims are in absolute disunity and chaos. Cannot even help themselves, let alone Kashmiris.

Ghazwa means those wars/battles in which Prophet Muhammed Pbuh took part. As the said earlier its Sariyyah Al Hind in which the Sahaba took part.

The province of Sistan was the largest province of the Persian Empire, its frontiers extending from Sindh in the east, to Balkh (Afghanistan) in the northeast. The Islamic conquest of some parts of Sindh was extension of the campaign to conquer the Persian Empire in 643, by sending seven armies from seven different routes, to different parts of empire.

The army first entered Sindh during the reign of Umar, in 644. It was not a whole scale invasion of Sindh, but was merely an extension of the conquests of the largest province of Persia, Sistan and Makran regions. In 644, the columns of Hakam ibn Amr, Shahab ibn Makharaq and Abdullah ibn Utban concentrated near the west bank of Indus River and defeated the Hindu king of Sindh, Raja Rasil, his armies retreated and crossed the river.

Cheraman Perumal Rama Varma Kulashekhara was said to be the king of Kerala at that time. He saw the miracle while he was relaxing on the rooftop of his palace in Kodungallore in a moonlit night. The king had come to know about Islam through Arab merchants and became more curious to know about the Prophet and his religion after the moon-splitting incident.

Before going to Makkah, the king divided his Kingdom into three parts and appointed his sons and nephews to rule each province. He also visited many of his relatives and employees to give them instructions. He went to Kalankara to see his sister Sreedevi and told her about her decision to visit Makkah and embrace Islam. His nephew, son of Sreedevi, was appointed to rule the present Kannur district. He later embraced Islam and became Muhammed Ali, who established the Kannur Arakkal royal family and became the first Adiraja.

This historical meeting has been mentioned in the Hadith by Imam Bukhari and Abu Saeed Al-Khudri. The Hadith says: “A king from India presented the Messenger of Allah with a bottle of pickle that had ginger in it. The Prophet distributed it among his companions. I also received a piece to eat.”

perumalhadith.gif

All over world wherever Islamic armies conquered they turned natives to Islam but more than 6 century rule over India still 85% are Hindus .It's not military failure but failure of ideology . Superior ideology can only be conquered with something far superior not with some desert army ideology .If your masters can't make India Islamic then what chance poor victims have who got converted themselves ?
So, it is proven that Islam was not spread by sword but instead it was spread through talks and invitations and as a result some people accept but mostly didn't..

The Persia formula also needs to be applied. Islam should be propagated without hindrance. Rulers and politicians should ensure darkness is removed for good.
Existing temples and gurudwaras can be converted and maintained.

But I doubt the veracity of this particular Hadith. But I have no doubt that India will be Darussalam.
study abt naimatullah shah wali. u will have yr answers.

At that time Hind was not India but mostly today's Pakistan and some areas of Indo-Gangatic plain....the conquest is already done as that Hind called Pakistan today, is ruled by Muslims....my two cents.
yr wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom