What's new

India - identity crisis of 1.4 billion people

For the last time I'm asking, show me the text where Faxian calls Bengal India. It has to be India, not any other fancy name that requires Pajeet interpretation.

I cannot help people who lack comprehension

Then find me text where they mention Hind or Sind. You didn't properly read the OP I guess.

Sind is a backwater in India. It never would be mentioned anywhere
It is 2nd rate province of modern Pakistan
No it's the local name of the land and people of Sindh and Punjab.
India is corruption of Hind which is corruption of Sind.

Even the Mughals did not call Sind Sind

Carolus Linnaeus coined the term homo sapiens in 1758, before that humans did not exist.

Just your average chapraasi musings. :enjoy:
This reply would've been enough for anyone who has an untrained mind, the problem with born-from-rectums is that they have barely any brain cells that work.

Only a swampn1gger can come up with a মানুষ, whole Bengali language is 1k+ years old.
Before that, no মানুষ existed. :enjoy:

It's not compulsory for any country to use the name it used to thousand years back, are you going to tell an Egyptian their country doesn't exist because they don't find the word Egypt in any of their ancient texts?

Lol. Their country's name exists in ancient texts written by the natives. They are fully aware of their identity.

Only a swampn1gger can come up with a মানুষ, whole Bengali language is 1k+ years old.
Before that, no মানুষ existed. :enjoy:

Are you suggesting ancestor of Bengali language didn't have any word for 'manush'? You are definitely not one of your mom's children by me. :lol:

Ok show Egypt in their ancient texts.

You can open another thread for that and challenge the Egyptians. I have no interest.

Are you suggesting ancestor of Bengali language didn't have any word for 'manush'? You are definitely not one of your mom's children by me. :lol:
See?
Born-from-rectum can't get one simple fact in his empty cranium that existence of humans will always predate any language?

Sind is a backwater in India.

That's like saying Deutschland is a backwater in Germany. :lol:

I understand you can't connect to the name Sind because, even though it's the native word for India, the British brought you the term India not Sind, a land that's actually foreign to you.

Last edited:
that existence of humans will always predate any language?

Not-my-son, stop embarrassing yourself. The idea that humans are distinct from animals is as old as the origin of humans.

That's like saying Deutschland is a backwater in Germany. :lol:

I understand you can't connect to the name Sind because, even though it's the native word for India, the British brought you the term India not Sind, a land that's actually foreign to you.
Even the Mughals did not call Sind Sind

It’s not because someone is neighbor or not. In your and a few of others here cases, your opinions are baseless and just malformed in impotent slow rage over consistent failures. Hence you don’t count .

Who counts then? The British, Portuguese, Dutch and the French?

Back
Top Bottom