What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a Rajput also, we have intermarried with the Mughal dynasty for a long time. Many of us have light brown hair and light colored eyes. Others with more East Asiatic features, some with more Persian-looking features. Also we tend to be taller and heavier built than most Pakistanis.

Rajputs are one of several groups descended by nomadic Irani groups like the Saka/Scythian.

I embrace you guys as my fellow Muslims. Our differences are minor. No problem here brother.

Yeah, I'm (mostly) a Gujjar and my mother looks European. Her family were originally aristocrats so it makes sense.

I don't know about taller, my Rajput uncle is 5'7 lol, but yes he's very stocky.

Most tribes in Pakistan are of mixed heritage.

Yeah, our differences literally boil down to we don't follow a mazhab but rather we follow the opinion that we believe has the most evidence, where as you guys follow a mazhab. Both decisions have their up's and down's (e.g yours reduces the chance of someone following an opinion that suits them more, where as ours reduces the chance of someone engaging in blind following).

What Pakistan has to do with the wars of Ancient Aryan tribes with Alexander in that era ?

The Aryan tribes that fought him came from Pakistan.

Funnily enough, one of the studies I quoted proved that Muslim Gujjars from north-west Hindustan are genetically distinct from Kafir Gujjars (in fact, the difference between these two groups was the highest among any Muslims and Kafirs in Hindustan).
Yeah and funnily enough one of the reason given was inbreeding.

And as I said, the other reasons given are for various reasons improbable. For example, inbreeding cannot have caused it since other Muslim communities in Hindustan have been shown to actually have even more genetic diversity than their Kafir counterparts.

Ha ranjeety,

Iss lye kehty hai ke adha ilm Fasad fehlata hai
Good, I hope those who truely believe in ilm ... interpret it correctly.

Stop trolling and stay on topic
kindly explore the link given by him ... to paraphrase him ... dont bark at me.

And as I said, the other reasons given are for various reasons improbable. For example, inbreeding cannot have caused it since other Muslim communities in Hindustan have been shown to actually have even more genetic diversity than their Kafir counterparts.
Well it was one of the reasons, and considering how communities attach pride and honor with respect to their ancestory when it comes to people like gujjars/jats/rajputs I doubt anyone will happily accept an Arab/turksih ancestory that easily.

Heard your mama like big strong inbreed lund in her ghand-hole and phudda. Likes to swallow as well while your papa watches.....:lol:

Heard your mama like big strong inbreed lund in her ghand-hole and phudda. Likes to swallow as well while your papa watches.....:lol:
Hello Wasim Akram.... kindly play out your fanstay somewhere else.

Well it was one of the reasons, and considering how communities attach pride and honor with respect to their ancestory when it comes to people like gujjars/jats/rajputs I doubt anyone will happily accept an Arab/turksih ancestory that easily.

I wouldn't bet on it, my family is mostly Gujjar but we've intermarried with Pashtuns, Rajputs, ethnic Kashmiris and Baloch (however, only the last one is part of my direct lineage). Even the other Gujjars we've married have come from different parts of Pakistan (e.g some of them came from KPK).

The Rajput my aunty married also had a Persian grandmother.

Also, genetics don't lie. If other Muslims from Pakistan and Hindustan have minor amounts of ancestry from Iran, Central Asia and Arabia, I doubt Gujjars would be some magical exception, especially when you consider the ones in the study came from north-west Hindustan and were not genetically similar to their Kafir counterparts.

Hello Wasim Akram.... kindly play out your fanstay somewhere else.

Your mama is yearning for it. Is her ghand-hole still sore?..........:lol:......so you fantasizing about Wasim Akram giving your mama a big one while your papa watches?...........:lol:

I wouldn't bet on it, my family is mostly Gujjar but we've intermarried with Pashtuns, Rajputs, ethnic Kashmiris and Baloch (however, only the last one is part of my direct lineage). Even the other Gujjars we've married have come from different parts of Pakistan (e.g some of them came from KPK).

The Rajput my aunty married also had a Persian grandmother.

Also, genetics don't lie. If other Muslims from Pakistan and Hindustan have minor amounts of ancestry from Iran, Central Asia and Arabia, I doubt Gujjars would be some magical exception, especially when you consider the ones in the study came from north-west Hindustan and were not genetically similar to their Kafir counterparts.

Yeah, sure but your paternal family didn't lose their Gujjar identity no matter how many times they married someone out of the clan. Here is the thing what would you call your aunt's kids? Are they Gujjars or Rajputs?

Your mama is yearning for it. Is her ghand-hole still sore?..........:lol:......so you fantasizing about Wasim Akram giving your mama a big one while your papa watches?...........:lol:
take it easy kid ... inbreeding is halal you don't have to be that ashamed of it.

Yeah, sure but your paternal family didn't lose their Gujjar identity no matter how many times they married someone out of the clan. Here is the thing what would you call your aunt's kids? Are they Gujjars or Rajputs?

take it easy kid ... inbreeding is halal you don't have to be that ashamed of it.

Your mama's ghand-hole got a good halal from inbreed lund last night while your papa was watching. It left a whole pool of blood but your mama enjoyed it...........:lol:

Your mama's ghand-hole got a good halal from inbreed lund last night while your papa was watching. It left a whole pool of blood but your mama enjoyed it...........:lol:
Lol ... it's ok Kid. No one is drawing a conclusion about you and inbreeding.

Lol ... it's ok Kid. No one is drawing a conclusion about you and inbreeding.

What about the conclusion between your papa's little weiner and all the big lunds that have ripped your mama's ghand-hole while he watched?..........:lol:

What about the conclusion between your papa's little weiner and all the big lunds that have ripped your mama's ghand-hole while he watched?..........:lol:
I sincerely appologise for undoing you .... I take back my inbreeding comment back.

I sincerely appologise for undoing you .... I take back my inbreeding comment back.

But can you take back your mama's ripped bleeding ghandhole?..........:lol:.......heard she serviced 50 big lunds..........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom