What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough, one of the studies I quoted proved that Muslim Gujjars from north-west Hindustan are genetically distinct from Kafir Gujjars (in fact, the difference between these two groups was the highest among any Muslims and Kafirs in Hindustan).
But why do they have similar tribe names...I am sure there has been intermarriage...the amount of Patels I have met in the UK both Muslim and non Muslim...

Really this thread ought to be name Conquest of Hind not conquest of India as we are not sure if by Hind we mean today's republic of India is meant or not?

Ghazwa-e-Hind Clearly proves that Pakistan wants to conduct genocide on Hindus.
You want to know what a genocide looks like....
look at the Red Indians in North America and then look at Bharatis in Bharat....if the Turkic Muslim dynasties that ruled over the Subcontinent of India wanted genocide...Bharatis would hold a similar role to what Red Indians hold in North America....

Hadith on Isfahan is there.

Book 41, Number 6958:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until you fight with a people wearing shoes of hair and the Last Hour would not come until you fight with a people having small eyes and broad snub noses.

Book 41, Number 6959:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Muslims fight with the a people whose faces would be like hammered shields wearing clothes of hair and walking (with shoes) of hair.

Book 41, Number 6960:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You shall fight in the hours to come against a nation wearing shoes made of hair and faces like hammered shields, with red complexion and small eyes.

Those Hadith talk about the Mongol invasion.

references please.

Gujrat meaning the province in Bharat or the city in North Punjab?
But either way Hind is mainly Pakistan.(Kashmir is really Pakistan, it is occupied by Bharat).

Or did the ancient Arab refer to the entire subcontinent of Hind (from Afghanistan to Burma) as we know it now?

Meds Nation is even closer to the Ancient Aryan nation of Al Hind. Al Hind means nation of Indus Valley Civilization.
Even now we Indians called Hindu Kush and Hind Mahasagar.

Meds Nation was colonised by the Alexander but We Indians have defeated Alexander

What is the authenticity of this Hadith? Are there multiple Hadith?
What is Hind?
What is a Ghazwa?

Asalamu Alaikum

Al Hind = Indian sub-continent (however, Pakistan was at some points in time regarded by many as part of Khorasan rather than Al Hind)

Ghazwa = Religious war (typically with Rasulullah Peace Be Upon Him, but can be used to refer to a religious war in general)

Yes, there are multiple hadees, but only one of them is not daif, and that's this one:

It was narrated that Thawbaan, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are two groups of my ummah whom Allah will protect from the Fire: a group who will conquer India, and a group who will be with ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him).”

This hadith is in Sunan An Nisai and Al Musnad. It has been classified as sahih by Imam Al Albani.

Really this thread ought to be name Conquest of Hind not conquest of India as we are not sure if by Hind we mean today's republic of India is meant or not?

Hind, Hindustan, Bharat is the same. Modern-day India.

This is how it was referred to by the Arabs, Persians, and Turks.

Modern-day Pakistan corresponds exactly what was previously known as Sindh, Sapta Sindhu, IVC.

But why do they have similar tribe names...I am sure there has been intermarriage...the amount of Patels I have met in the UK both Muslim and non Muslim...

Because they come from the same tribe, but the Muslim Gujjars have clearly intermarried with the Islamic invaders (there's no other plausible explanation).

It's no surprise, e.g my aunty married a Rajput who had a Persian grandmother.

I've never in my life seen a Muslim with the surname Patel lol.

The core of Al Hind was and is the Republic of Hindustan.

Yep.

I am a Salafi, and Imam Al Albani was one of the greatest Islamic scholars of the 20th century.

Don't believe the stupidity on the internet about our movement, we are just as correct as someone who decides to follow a mazhab.

Welcome back dsr brother. Assalam alaikum wrwb

I am probably one of the most pro-Salafi sunnis you will meet. I have no problem with you following your beliefs, I just wanted to let you know that we don’t necessarily agree with those classifications of Hadith by Salafis.

We Indians have defeated Alexander

No, Alexander never lost a battle. It was only the difficulty of his campaign through Pakistan that motivated his soldiers to refuse to accompany him on any more conquests, so Alexander was forced to turn back.

Welcome back dsr brother. Assalam alaikum wrwb

I am probably one of the most pro-Salafi sunnis you will meet. I have no problem with you following your beliefs, I just wanted to let you know that we don’t necessarily agree with those classifications of Hadith by Salafis.

Walaikum Asalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu.

I am aware that many criticise Al Albani for re-evaluating the hadees, but his method for authenticating them is by no means incorrect, it just differs with others.

It's no surprise, e.g my aunty married a Rajput who had a Persian grandmother.

I’m a Rajput also, we have intermarried with the Mughal dynasty for a long time. Many of us have light brown hair and light colored eyes. Others with more East Asiatic features, some with more Persian-looking features. Also we tend to be taller and heavier built than most Pakistanis.

Rajputs are one of several groups descended by nomadic Irani groups like the Saka/Scythian.

I am aware that many criticise Al Albani for re-evaluating the hadees, but his method for authenticating them is by no means incorrect, it just differs with others.

I embrace you guys as my fellow Muslims. Our differences are minor. No problem here brother.

Al Hind = Indian sub-continent (however, Pakistan was at some points in time regarded by many as part of Khorasan rather than Al Hind)

Hind/Hindustan territories are beyond Hindu Kush and Hind Mahasagar.

Ghazwa = Religious war (typically with Rasulullah Peace Be Upon Him, but can be used to refer to a religious war in general)

Ghazwah means the war which was commanded by Messenger of Supreme Creator, Muhammed Pbuh.

It was narrated that Thawbaan, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are two groups of my ummah whom Allah will protect from the Fire: a group who will conquer India, and a group who will be with ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him).”

If to see in the historical context during that era Sassanids have invaded the territories of Ancient Aryan Tribes of Indus valley Civilization and Sassanids were Seleciuds. Conquering India means removing the Sassanids invasion of India and here the Khalifa forces and the forces of Ancient Aryan tribes were fighting together against the enemies of Samrat Ashoka.

@TMA Many of those Hadith sources can be found in Imran Hosein’s books too. There is a difference of authenticity based on Sunni or Salafi scholars.

For the other points, Taimoor covered it well.

@Hindustani78 Stop polluting the thread with your pseudo-history and fairy tales.

Hind/Hindustan territories are beyond Hindu Kush and Hind Mahasagar.

Ghazwah means the war which was commanded by Messenger of Supreme Creator, Muhammed Pbuh.

If to see in the historical context during that era Sassanids have invaded the territories of Ancient Aryan Tribes of Indus valley Civilization and Sassanids were Seleciuds. Conquering India means removing the Sassanids invasion of India and here the Khalifa forces and the forces of Ancient Aryan tribes were fighting together against the enemies of Samrat Ashoka.

No, Al Hind referred to the Indian sub-continent, but at some points in time many considered Pakistan as part of Khorasan.

Ghazwa just means holy war, hence why the Chechens used the term when fighting the Russians.

The Sassanids were not Seleucid's, they were native Persians.

Conquering Al Hind means the Muslims will conquer Al Hind, one's race has nothing to do with it, it's purely to do with whether someone is Muslim or not.

No, Alexander never lost a battle. It was only the difficulty of his campaign through Pakistan that motivated his soldiers to refuse to accompany him on any more conquests, so Alexander was forced to turn back.

What Pakistan has to do with the wars of Ancient Aryan tribes with Alexander in that era ?

@TMA Many of those Hadith sources can be found in Imran Hosein’s books too. There is a difference of authenticity based on Sunni or Salafi scholars.

For the other points, Taimoor covered it well.

@Hindustani78 Stop polluting the thread with your pseudo-history and fairy tales.

I dont refer to Imran Hussain for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom