What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religious discussions are Not allowed.

Well to the Arab 1400 years ago Hind is not the entire Subcontinent of Hind as it became known later on. Hind is basically Sindh (Pakistan) and little bit here and there...
Yes, little bit here and there and nothing more.

I am not denying that local converts didn't play any part in Islamic conquests, they rode the coat tails of every invader but when the time came for them to take the reigns they sqaundered the oppurtunity and settled for whatever they were offered during partition. You local converts failed your Prophet.

You clearly didn't read the entirety of my post. Go back and do that, it clearly shows that we are also descended from the foreigners who conquered the region and that many dynasties who ruled the region were local.

I will agree though, we (along with most Muslims) have done a terrible job at being good Muslims.

Well to the Arab 1400 years ago Hind is not the entire Subcontinent of Hind as it became known later on. Hind is basically Sindh (Pakistan) and little bit here and there...
Na. 1400 years ago, sindh and hind was different lands.
At that time sindh include Gujrat, Rajasthan way up to the kashmir. Even harapa was considered to be the in sindh.

Hind starts from east of Gujrat and Rajasthan.

Some from sindh people who went to meet with Prophet SAWW and they were called as people of sindh and same way when some people went from hind they were called as people of hind.

Na. 1400 years ago, sindh and hind was different lands.
At that time sindh include Gujrat, Rajasthan way up to the kashmir. Even harapa was considered to be the in sindh.

Hind starts from east of Gujrat and Rajasthan.

Some from sindh people who went to meet with Prophet SAWW and they were called as people of sindh and same way when some people went from hind they were called as people of hind.

Asalamu Alaikum

Yes, Sindh was separate to Al Hind, but the question becomes, what were the boundaries of Sindh? I don't think we can conclusively answer that question, but if I were to gauge it might have simply been the boundaries of the Rai dynasty at the time (a Hindu dynasty from Sindh that ruled over the whole Indus region).

You clearly didn't read the entirety of my post. Go back and do that, it clearly shows that we are also descended from the foreigners who conquered the region and that many dynasties who ruled the region were local.

I will agree though, we (along with most Muslims) have done a terrible job at being good Muslims.
Descended from the foreigners? Who they might be? Gujjars? Jaats? Rajputs? Sindhis? Khatris?

Descended from the foreigners? Who they might be? Gujjars? Jaats? Rajputs? Sindhis? Khatris?

For the last time, read my post fully or don't bother barking at me.

Ghazwa e Hind already happened, Islamic rulers conquered this land but the converts from Hind failed to fulfill this prophecy and instead of fighting for the entire land mass settled for a moth eaten piece of property. People who are still going on about it are crying over spilt milk. Ghazwa boat sank on the banks of Ganga.
Na ranjeety,
Hadith about ghazwa e hind is not a single or only talks about hind, in that hadith second coming of Jesus is also mentioned.

So, it means that that ghazwa is meant to happen..

For the last time, read my post fully or don't bother barking at me.
I already conceded that local converts rode the coat tails of Islamic invaders, I am just saying once the Islamic Invaders were taken out of the scene local converts couldn't hold the fort and folded easily and reduced themselves to what is present boundary of Pakistan.

I already conceded that local converts rode the coat tails of Islamic invaders, I am just saying once the Islamic Invaders were taken out of the scene local converts couldn't hold the fort and folded easily and reduced themselves to what is present boundary of Pakistan.

Pakistan is the fort of Islam in Hind.

They speak Urdu the language of military camps.

They gather under the gaze of merciful Allah.

Dont break any Peace deals with them. Let them live in Peace and So shall have you Peace.

#KashmirPeaceRoad

Ghazwa e Hind already happened, Islamic rulers conquered this land but the converts from Hind failed to fulfill this prophecy and instead of fighting for the entire land mass settled for a moth eaten piece of property. People who are still going on about it are crying over spilt milk. Ghazwa boat sank on the banks of Ganga.

Messenger of Supreme Creator, Muhammed Pbuh has not commanded any troops towards Hindustan/Hind nor any Qasid was sent by Messenger of Supreme Creator towards Hindustan/Hind, but the Maharaja of Hind came to Messenger of Supreme Creator by himself and from there stronger relations including Military ones where forged by the Messenger of Supreme Creator, Muhammed Pbuh with the Ancient Aryan nation of Al Hind. Saariyah e Hind was sent by Messenger of Supreme Creator, Muhammed Pbuh which was commanded by various Sahaba. Khalifa Forces and the forces of Ancient Aryan nation of Al Hind combined thier ranks and fought the joint forces of Roman empire, Sassanid Empire and even the Han Empire.

Those wars continued all over our nations and we have always defeated them.

Na ranjeety,
Hadith about ghazwa e hind is not a single or only talks about hind, in that hadith second coming of Jesus is also mentioned.

So, it means that that ghazwa is meant to happen..
I didn't knew that the latter part was also part of the same hadith, thanks man. It kind of changes few things.

Pakistan is the fort of Islam in Hind.

They speak Urdu the language of military camps.

They gather under the gaze of merciful Allah.

Dont break any Peace deals with them. Let them live in Peace and So shall have you Peace.

#KashmirPeaceRoad
Great.

Not really.

Its all alladeen News for you guys. But Anyhow

Tell me how do you understand Time?

Before that tell me what language is your mother tongue?

I am on a fact Finding Mission about what Time is

Ghori and Ghaznavi were from the Han tribes who were already waging wars on the Hindu Shahi Kings in wider Hind which includes Afghanistan/Kashmir/Nepal and those territories.

It was the father of Ghori who adopted Islam but even that has not changed the alliance forged between Messenger of Supreme Creator, Muhammed Pbuh and the Maharaja of Hind who was from the ancient Aryan tribes of Hind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom