What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God sent multiple scriptures to different people, the Quran was just the last one and was meant for all of mankind. God also promises in the Quran that this book will be protected so it cannot be corrupted like the others (and so far it has remained 100% intact). Why didn't he just reveal the Quran first? I don't know, but it doesn't really matter.

Islam has proof for it's claims, unlike Hinduism. So yeah, it's more probable.
Proof of religion KEK.
Wish I could say that was a new one.

What this got to do with Kashmir, Pakistan never needed to deployed a million soldiers in Bengal to oppress them. lol

It was an unnatural union with unnatural geography imposed on us by some opportunists. Bengal was never part of Iqbal's Pakistan..

Hindsight is 20/20. You can never stitch a nation based on religion alone. You need lot of things going with you to keep it intact. Hopefully we will figure it out with Kashmir before the situation becomes untenable.

Hindsight is 20/20. You can never stitch a nation based on religion alone. You need lot of things going with you to keep it intact. Hopefully we will figure it out with Kashmir before the situation becomes untenable.

If that was the case then Kashmir wouldn’t be a problem for you guys. Kashmiris are MUSLIM. They look like Muslims, dress like Muslims, talk like Muslim, live like Muslims, eat like Muslims, love other Muslims, marry other Muslims. They want nothing to do with the Hindu nation of India. The Kashmiris want everything to do with the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. They love us, and we love them. The bond between Kashmir and Pakistan is unbreakable. Religion is our common ground. And no one can destroy that.

:pakistan:

If that was the case then Kashmir wouldn’t be a problem for you guys. Kashmiris are MUSLIM. They look like Muslims, dress like Muslims, talk like Muslim, live like Muslims, eat like Muslims, love other Muslims, marry other Muslims. They want nothing to do with the Hindu nation of India. The Kashmiris want everything to do with the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. They love us, and we love them. The bond between Kashmir and Pakistan is unbreakable. Religion is our common ground. And no one can destroy that.

:pakistan:
Don't have this issue with the rest of the Muslim population in India. Must be a Kashmiri thing rather than a religious thing.

Don't have this issue with the rest of the Muslim population in India. Must be a Kashmiri thing rather than a religious thing.
Believe me, Muslims in mainland India keep good distance away from you Hindus. Kashmiris are ethnically close to Pakistan, which explains their deeper affinity towards us. They are part of the Indus Valley.

A Muslim from Delhi, Lucknow, Bareilly, Hyderabad will support Pakistan+Saudi Arabia vs. India+Israel in case of a hypothetical war.

Agree, also Unlike Bengali who are culturally alein to us, Kashmiris are our kin, they feel alien in your unnatural union.. it will never change with force..

Agree, also Unlike Bengali who are culturally alein to us, Kashmiris are our kin, they feel alien in your unnatural union.. it will never change with force..

Muslims, Hindus live Christian majority nations. How is it different??

Believe me, Muslims in mainland India keep good distance away from you Hindus. Kashmiris are ethnically close to Pakistan, which explains their deeper affinity towards us. They are part of the Indus Valley.

A Muslim from Delhi, Lucknow, Bareilly, Hyderabad will support Pakistan+Saudi Arabia vs. India+Israel in case of a hypothetical war.
Now I'm a Hindu? Must've missed that memo.
Did you deduce that the same way you figured out Kashmir's religious affinities? You might wanna tune your antenna a bit.

And what's this BS about a hypothetical war? We fought 4 actual wars. How many Indian Muslims did you see on your side? Cause I saw quite a few on my side, one of em winning the highest military honor in India.

There was also this other Indian Muslim dude I knew. Heard he made the nukes pointed at you.

Now I'm a Hindu? Must've missed that memo.
Did you deduce that the same way you figured out Kashmir's religious affinities? You might wanna tune your antenna a bit.

And what's this BS about a hypothetical war? We fought 4 actual wars. How many Indian Muslims did you see on your side? Cause I saw quite a few on my side, one of em winning the highest military honor in India.

There was also this other Indian Muslim dude I knew. Heard he made the nukes pointed at you.
Haha what a joke.

ghazwa e hind hoa tha aik bar 1971 main phir humy leny ke deny pary gay :rofl:

Muslims, Hindus live Christian majority nations. How is it different??

How this question is related, we have millions of Hindus in Pakistan living happily..

Religion is not all important factor, there are also other important factors.. for example you should not feel alien, you should not feel occupied.. for example how you bharatis not fulfilled promisess you made with Kashmiris, for example how your million occupier's treated Kashmiris in last 40. your kind instill in their heart that you only want land even if take killing lacs of Kashmiris.. total greed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom