What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather ask you. Its you who is making claim here. Am I wrong if I consider you to be learned one of your faith when you make claim like your religion is only true one.

I assume you must know everything about other faith as well to call them fake.
All religions consider themselves to be the 'true one'. It is matter of faith and not based on deductive logic or science. Therefore faith cannot be reasoned. You believe in it or you don't. It's that simple.

I beg to differ, blind faith is unreasonable.
Yes it is but our faith in religion is based on 'blind faith'. That is why religious beliefs are exceptional in their nature. I or you are not Muslims because any provided prrof or evidence. There is non. We have faith and that is what our foundation in Islam is?

If you do have proof or evidence or scientific fact do please enlighten me.

Yes it is but our faith in religion is based on 'blind faith'. That is why religious beliefs are exceptional in their nature. I or you are not Muslims because any provided prrof or evidence. There is non. We have faith and that is what our foundation in Islam is?

If you do have proof or evidence or scientific fact do please enlighten me.

http://www.hamzatzortzis.com/the-qurans-argument-for-gods-existence/

https://www.islamic-awareness.org/quran/miracle/ijaz.html

Abdur Raheem Green also has a pretty good series on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7F4B62A190046A64

There is plenty more material you can also find online, e.g this forum which you can use to ask questions:

https://www.islamicboard.com/

Please do me a favouir. Instead of giving links which I can easily google why not make your case and then where needed referance them with links. You don't make a case for something as complicated as this by just giving links.

Please do me a favouir. Instead of giving links which I can easily google why not make your case and then where needed referance them with links. You don't make a case for something as complicated as this by just giving links.

I'd prefer if you read/viewed the sources first hand, forgive me but it gets rather tedious to have to repeat the exact same thing so many times (especially when so many people just ignore what I say). Trust me, me saying it won't save you much reading/viewing.

I'd prefer if you read/viewed the sources first hand, forgive me but it gets rather tedious to have to repeat the exact same thing so many times (especially when so many people just ignore what I say). Trust me, me saying it won't save you much reading/viewing.
Okay. No worries. When I get the time I will and get back to you.

All religions consider themselves to be the 'true one'. It is matter of faith and not based on deductive logic or science. Therefore faith cannot be reasoned. You believe in it or you don't. It's that simple.

Thus phenomenon make no sense, its just telling the other that their diick is bigger without even giving measurement a try.

What constitute a faith? Does it have any rationality ingredient? Can anything be passed as faith? What count as superstition?

Okay. No worries. When I get the time I will and get back to you.

Why not ask him why are so many people are muslims even they haven't gone through those 100s of youtube video or sites?

Leave alone sites, many haven't read Quran as well. Does that constitute a blind faith?

Does it have any rationality ingredient?
No. Non at all.

Can anything be passed as faith? What count as superstition?
The differance in religion and superstition is the quantity and not the quality. Meaning if enough people believe something that a objective observor would describe as superstition it becomes religion. If billion believe something it becomes normative in society. If one belives in it might be called madness. I say this of course as a objective analysis rather than as a Muslim.

And this is applicable to all religions.

No. Non at all.

Agreed. More you add rationality more you turn into spiritual and finally atheist(or a namesake religious like me)

The differance in religion and superstition is the quantity and not the quality. Meaning if enough people believe something that a objective observor would describe as superstition it becomes religion. If billion believe something it becomes normative in society. If one belives in it might be called madness. I say this of course as a objective analysis rather than as a Muslim.

And this is applicable to all religions.

Let me add one more aspect.

Religion is well articulated and intertwined superstitions.

Now I'm a Hindu? Must've missed that memo.
Did you deduce that the same way you figured out Kashmir's religious affinities? You might wanna tune your antenna a bit.

And what's this BS about a hypothetical war? We fought 4 actual wars. How many Indian Muslims did you see on your side? Cause I saw quite a few on my side, one of em winning the highest military honor in India.

There was also this other Indian Muslim dude I knew. Heard he made the nukes pointed at you.
Abdul Kalam was NOT Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom