What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen many other calling it wrong too. Even by Turkish, Arab guys. Nobody talks much about it outside the Subcontinent.

Yeah, those were times of constant conflicts. Not in the 21st century. I repeat you can do zilch.

The higher fertility story is gone, we started educating more women. That's below 3 for Muslims in India. You need four times of that for a domination. Anyway, that may not be the case for Pakistanis. So, good luck.

Oh, I had my laughs.

They are referring to the other hadees, and I agree. Most of them are not authentic, but pretty much everyone agrees that one of them is a sound hadith as shown earlier.

You can continue to believe that if you wish.

Conversions will also play a part.

Rather strange that you would laugh at another religion when yours is the most ridiculous of them all.

So you don't dispute that if the hadith is authentic then it refers to the past and has no applicability today?

It may or may not refer to the previous conquests, there is a difference of opinion on the matter but the majority view it as a conquest that is yet to come.

Conversions will also play a part.
Honestly, though, there aren't many conversions for a significant impact. You need to up your conversion tactics. Look at the rice bag converts here. They offer money, medicine, ration etc... for converting to Christianity. The conversion to Islam is mostly through Marriage, now that it has become difficult given the negative publicity it got due to love jihad and stuff.

Both. It's clear in the Quran and Sunnah what is required to be a Muslim, and Abdul Kalam doesn't fit the requirement.
Requirements?
You mean he hurt your feelings when he made us those missiles. Your reason for singling him out has the same emotional tune of a schoolyard spat.

But by all means continue to pass judgement in God's place all you want. Every Indian Muslim you laud and every Indian Muslim you curse has the tag 'Indian'. You're the only one who can't see that.

Requirements?
You mean he hurt your feelings when he made us those missiles. Your reason for singling him out has the same emotional tune of a schoolyard spat.

But by all means continue to pass judgement in God's place all you want. Every Indian Muslim you laud and every Indian Muslim you curse has the tag 'Indian'. You're the only one who can't see that.

Him building missiles is part of his kufr as it's considered an act of apostasy to build weapons that aid the enemies of Islam (since they will be primarily used against Muslims), but it's also the fact that he prayed to Hindu idols.

You're not Muslim, so you're in no position to tell us who we consider to be a Muslim.

Him building missiles is part of his kufr as it's considered an act of apostasy to build weapons that aid the enemies of Islam (since they will be primarily used against Muslims), but it's also the fact that he prayed to Hindu idols.

You're not Muslim, so you're in no position to tell us who we consider to be a Muslim.
You're not God, what gives you the rights to decide who's Muslim? Did you give yourself a pat on the back and decide you'd be the judge from now on? By your definition, the only true Muslim is anyone who agrees with your point of view.

Him building missiles is what Muslim scientists all over the world do. I wonder how many other Muslim nations have Pakistan in their crosshairs.

Shahadah. Belief in 7 articles of iman. Belief in 5 pillars. Belief in all prophets in the Quran.

Everything he stated is included in that.
Doesn't that apply to every practicing Muslim, including those in India?

You're not God, what gives you the rights to decide who's Muslim? Did you give yourself a pat on the back and decide you'd be the judge from now on? By your definition, the only true Muslim is anyone who agrees with your point of view.

Him building missiles is what Muslim scientists all over the world do. I wonder how many other Muslim nations have Pakistan in their crosshairs.

Oh for goodness sake stop throwing a fit. In Islam, yes it's ultimately up to Allah Azza Wa Jal but if someone is clearly a Kaffir we're not going to call him/her a Muslim, whether they identify as one or not. Don't like it? Tough, can't change it, that's how our religion works.

You cannot be a Muslim if you build weapons for the enemies of the Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom