What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there was no true religion before 632 AD in mankind history whose prophecies could be true?

By the way by what means Allah communicates with prophet in desert? Telepathy?

I mean if hindus say such thing exists, people laugh on them.

There could have been, and those would have either been lucky guesses (depending on various factors) or previous scripture sent down by God.

No, angels, as Islamic sources clearly mention.

Because your religion is false.

There could have been, and those would have either been lucky guesses (depending on various factors) or previous scripture sent down by God.

Is the God confused or moody to send its message again and again and differently? Must have sent Quran first and be done with that.

No, angels, as Islamic sources clearly mention.

Angels could exists but not vedic phenomenon. :lol:

Because your religion is false.

Offcourse.

Is the God confused or moody to send its message again and again and differently? Must have sent Quran first and be done with that.

Angels could exists but not vedic phenomenon. :lol:

Offcourse.

God sent multiple scriptures to different people, the Quran was just the last one and was meant for all of mankind. God also promises in the Quran that this book will be protected so it cannot be corrupted like the others (and so far it has remained 100% intact). Why didn't he just reveal the Quran first? I don't know, but it doesn't really matter.

Islam has proof for it's claims, unlike Hinduism. So yeah, it's more probable.

Bro,

Only Allah Almighty have absolute knowledge of the unknown and when the hour will come:-

Indeed, Allah [alone] has knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs. And no soul perceives what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul perceives in what land it will die. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. (Surah Luqman; verse 34)

Refer to point no. 10 in your list:-

Allah Almighty have warned mankind of an apocalyptic event which will transpire before the hour:-

There will be sent upon you a flame of fire and smoke, and you will not defend yourselves. (Surah Rahman; verse 35)

Same apocalyptic event is hinted in another Surah:-

Then watch for the Day when the sky will bring a visible smoke. (Surah Ad-Dukhan; verse 10)

Covering the people; this is a painful torment. (Surah Ad-Dukhan; verse 11)

[They will say], "Our Lord, remove from us the torment; indeed, we are believers." (Surah Ad-Dukhan; verse 12)

Indeed, We will remove the torment for a little. Indeed, you [disbelievers] will return [to disbelief]. (Surah Ad-Dukhan; verse 15)

This event will make mankind submit to Allah Almighty for a while but people will return to disbelief when conditions will return to normal.

Refer to point no. 2 in your list:-

And when the word befalls them, We will bring forth for them a creature from the earth speaking to them, [saying] that the people were, of Our verses, not certain [in faith]. (Surah An-Naml; verse 82)

And [warn of] the Day when We will gather from every nation a company of those who deny Our signs, and they will be [driven] in rows (Surah An-Naml; verse 83)

---

As Muslims - we should study Holy Quran in full for greater clarity. We should also study hadith (all of it) but we should be mindful that these are interpretations of sayings of beloved Holy Prophet (PBUH), and interpretations are not necessarily perfect.

Thanks for the references from the Quran.

You wish but you can't do this as they are not orphans..

Everyone know uhly greedy Gangadeshi bastards want occupancy of Kashmiri land and have nothing to do with Kashmiri people..

Look at your own history with your east Pakistan. How not to break a country? So, we don't need your advice.

You can gloat over that one thing forever, however seems your relationship with BD and Bengali Muslims are not that great either.

Well I can say the same about your hindu brethren in your country who are seeking refuge in India. At least our people are not crossing over to your country for asylum.
In fact millions of Bangladeshi are illegally staying in India which is matter of concern in our eastern states.

#fakenews

People moved both ways during partition when the borders were open. Now the borders are sealed. I don't think it is possible to move million across border without news media broadcasting about it.

Fine, keep your head buried in the sand.

Look at your own history with your east Pakistan. How not to break a country? So, we don't need your advice.

What this got to do with Kashmir, Pakistan never needed to deployed a million soldiers in Bengal to oppress them. lol

It was an unnatural union with unnatural geography imposed on us by some opportunists. Bengal was never part of Iqbal's Pakistan..

It doesn't mention the end times, here's what the hadith says:

It was narrated that Thawbaan, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are two groups of my ummah whom Allah will protect from the Fire: a group who will conquer India, and a group who will be with ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him).”

Narrated by an-Nasaa’i (no. 3175) and Imam Ahmad in al-Musnad (37/81). Classed as saheeh (i.e authentic) by al-Albaani in as-Silsilah as-Saheehah (no. 1934).

Some say it has already occurred, others say that because the hadith also mentions Isa (Peace Be Upon Him) that the conquest is to occur in the end times.

Ibn Katheer
icon--6.gif
said in his book "An-Nihaayah Fil-Fitan Wal Malaahim": “Indeed, the Muslims conquered India in 44 (A.H) during the reign of Mu’aawiyah Ibn Abi Sufyaan
icon--3.gif
and some incidents took place and we mentioned them in detail. Also, the great king As-Sa’eed Al-Mahmoud Ibn Subiktikeen, the ruler of Ghaznah and its surroundings conquered it in about 400 (A.H) and he did there some renowned acts and good matters and he broke the great idol called "Somnath" and took its garlands and swords and returned to his country victorious and safe."

Shaykh Hammoud At-Tiweejri said: “What was mentioned in the Hadeeth that was reported by Nu’aym Ibn Hammaad from Abu Hurayrah
icon--3.gif
about the conquest of India, has not yet taken place, and this will happen when ‘Eesa
icon--2.gif
will descend"

https://islamqa.info/en/145636

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=143847

All other hadees on the subject are not sahih/hasan, so we cannot accept them. The hadith also mentions nothing about conversions, it just mentions conquest. Converting you guys isn't required.

The hadith is pretty clear and not vague at all.

Because as I said, the statements are not meant to be used for scientific knowledge, they are meant to tell us about the signs that the end of days is near. Learn to read people's posts properly.

Dinosaurs are not relevant to the religion, so why would they be mentioned? If you guys are stupid enough to deny everything else, you'd probably also deny dinosaurs being mentioned even if they clearly were.
It's like it is, a Hadees for South Asians. Even you can ask Turkish friends in the forum if they ever heard of this Prophecy.
I didn't say the Hadith is vague, what I said is, you guys are not clear if it already happened or yet to happen. Because if it never happens, you can claim it already happened and if it actually happens you can have 'I told you so' moment. Predictable

Yeah, I figured, because that's where it diverges. When it comes to scientific temper.

Oh, they are. Because the all-knowing god failed to mention about this creature who pretty much dominated the earth. It was discovered by scientists/archeologists, not by religious hotheads. The religious hotheads claim these inventions as god sent or an xyz prophesy that's already there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom