What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a fool. We Rajputs are intermarried with Mughal Turks, and proud of it. I'm talking about the ones who can trace their lineage and mostly the aristocratic lines of Punjab, Sindh, and Kashmir. We built all the buildings you take pride in. Your civilization was built by us. Pre-Islam and post-Islam.

We fought Muslims tooth and nail for almost 250 years, but eventually we became Islamicized during Mughal times, completely by Aurangzeb's time. We were so thoroughly impressed by his behavior and humility. After this, we fought and died on so many battlefields for Islam. We fought the British in guerilla warfare long after Mughal empire collapsed, many of us moving to Afghanistan even, this is how loyal we were to our state.
Utter nonsense. No self respecting Rajput would convert.

Ghazwa Hind hadith is fake. How can your Mullahs who can't even invent a needle going to conquer a nuclear armed country? You just want millions of people to die because you have fetish for blood of kafir. The only Ghazwa we need is against Mullahs, throw them all in the sea to become fish food.

Most of them, but of course they would have almost all made some error since nobody is perfect.

Can you prove us wrong? No? Then keep quiet.

Should Muslims condemn the oppression committed by various dynasties in the name of Islam/Muslims?
Waging war unless it is for self defence or to liberate others from oppression is wrong. Would you agree to this?

Ghazwa Hind hadith is fake. How can your Mullahs who can't even invent a needle going to conquer a nuclear armed country? You just want millions of people to die because you have fetish for blood of kafir. The only Ghazwa we need is against Mullahs, throw them all in the sea to become fish food.

Mullahs arent the ones who are going to fight you baniyas. Many nations have fought and conquered your race for thousands of years.

Asalamu Alaikum

Al Hind = Indian sub-continent (however, Pakistan was at some points in time regarded by many as part of Khorasan rather than Al Hind)

Ghazwa = Religious war (typically with Rasulullah Peace Be Upon Him, but can be used to refer to a religious war in general)

Yes, there are multiple hadees, but only one of them is not daif, and that's this one:

It was narrated that Thawbaan, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are two groups of my ummah whom Allah will protect from the Fire: a group who will conquer India, and a group who will be with ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him).”

This hadith is in Sunan An Nisai and Al Musnad. It has been classified as sahih by Imam Al Albani.
With respect I do not hold the opinion of Imam Al Albani as high.

What I mean to ask is what are the boundaries that the Seal ﷺ meant by Hind. I could ask you what is the Indian Subcontinent then? Is it what the Mughals meant? Is it what the British meant? Is it what the Sassani Empire meant? Is it what the RSS extremists who run Bharat mean?

Another point is:
I am from Punjab. I am from Pakistan.
Are these statements contradictory? Are they mutually exclusive? I hope you get my point.

Regarding Ghazwa, where did you get this information from?

Mullahs arent the ones who are going to fight you baniyas. Many nations have fought and conquered your race for thousands of years.

Baniyas? WTF you talking about slave? Are you one of the dumb Pakistanis who thinks hes Arab? :lol: You seem to be personally butt hurt at my comments, must be one of the Zaid Hamid's fag fanboys.

Should Muslims condemn the oppression committed by various dynasties in the name of Islam/Muslims?
Waging war unless it is for self defence or to liberate others from oppression is wrong. Would you agree to this?

We should condemn the crimes committed, but not the invasion itself if it was mostly done in accordance with Islamic law.

No, because you can wage offensive wars in Islam unless a treaty is in place between yourself and the other party, or the other party is Muslim.

You cannot expect someone from back in those days to remain on the defensive, that's suicidal. The only way to protect yourself back then was to go on the offensive, subjugate others before they had the chance to do the same to you.

Baniyas? WTF you talking about slave? Are you one of the dumb Pakistanis who thinks hes Arab? :lol: You seem to be personally butt hurt at my comments, must be one of the Zaid Hamid's fag fanboys.

Your not a curry smelling baniya now :omghaha:

Slave to arabs??? The last i heard was you indians are actually "CHEAP LABOUR" throughout the world.

Awww looks like Zahid Hamid always strike a nerve with your piss drinking hindustanis
Nobody is butthurt you smelly bharati, denying the facts wont change your history that many nations ruled over your race for thousand of years.

With respect I do not hold the opinion of Imam Al Albani as high.

What I mean to ask is what are the boundaries that the Seal ﷺ meant by Hind. I could ask you what is the Indian Subcontinent then? Is it what the Mughals meant? Is it what the British meant? Is it what the Sassani Empire meant? Is it what the RSS extremists who run Bharat mean?

Regarding Ghazwa, where did you get this information from?

Irrelevant, other scholars have agreed with his ranking and those that don't still mostly regard the hadith as hasan, so it's still acceptable.

Al Hind was and is Hindustan. Pakistan has been considered by some to be on the frontier of Al Hind, but others considered it part of Khorasan. Regardless, it's not part of Al Hind's core territories so conquering Pakistan alone doesn't fulfil the hadith.

You can find it for yourself either online or in Islamic books.

Your not a curry smelling baniya now :omghaha:

Slave to arabs??? The last i heard was you indians are actually "CHEAP LABOR" throughout the world.

Nobody is butthurt you smelly bharati, denying the facts wont change your history that many nations ruled over your race for thousand of years.

Calling a Pakistani Indian lmfao. Chutiyya at least show your flags, you're typical Pakistan hating mullah kanjar that needs to be put down.

We should condemn the crimes committed, but not the invasion itself if it was mostly done in accordance with Islamic law.

No, because you can wage offensive wars in Islam unless a treaty is in place between yourself and the other party, or the other party is Muslim.

You cannot expect someone from back in those days to remain on the defensive, that's suicidal. The only way to protect yourself back then was to go on the offensive, subjugate others before they had the chance to do the same to you.
Tell me, did any of the Dharmic nations of the Subcontinent ever invade or even show any threat to invade Muslims lands? I am not talking about the Turkic nations which did invade the Muslim lands from Central Asia. I am also not talking about Dharmic Kings oppressing Muslims in their kingdom.

Even if this Hadith is true, we have not yet lifted the lives of majority of Pakistan from an utter chaos. What will happen to the lives of Indians if we conquered India.
I pray, either we Pakistanis become something better, or Allah replace us with better people.
Al-hukmu lillah.

Last edited:
"A monarch should be ever intent on conquest, lest his neighbours rise in arms against him." - Mughal emperor Akbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom