What's new

The Awakening Sunni Giant (Recomended)

@FaujiHistorian
.... You see Western styled democracy as the ultimate goal which I don't..

Calling democracy as "Western" is like your car a Western, your I-phone or Android as Western, the chicken you ate as western. the pant and shirt you worr as Western.

Mean none of them are Western or Eastern.

they are just systems and things that worked in one place, and with slight adjustments could work in another place regardless of the local culture, religion, custom etc.

How much update you would need to make the smart phone "compatible with Islam"? Not much
-- Just few different apps and you are all set to go

How much and how many updates you need to make your car "compatible with Islam"? Not much
-- Just few different "apps" and you are all set to go

Same way, a modern system of governance is no more Eastern or Western. It is just a system.

Like you don't want to drive 100 years antique car on the highways of Sauid (except with special portections)

Like you don't want to use 100 years graham bell phone anymore

Same way

System of goernment also need constant update and overhaul big or small.

you can't say I must make the system of government compatible with Islam.

People will laugh at you

Just like when you say

I need to make my care or smart phone compatible with islam.

In 21st century, it is better to keep islam in your heart, and modern knowledge in your head.

That will make a modern person compassionate yet intelligent.

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudi Wahabis are frustrated that they do not have influence even in their own backyard, leave alone in the whole of Muslim world. On the other hand, Irans influence is the Muslim world is spreading in leaps and bounds. After Iraq, their influence in Syria and Lebanon is becoming stronger. The Shia crescent from Beirut to Hormuz is encircling the GCC..

How come a guy with Indian and Australian flags peddling Shia-islamist $hit?

I fail to understand.

Sorry to say.

p.s. As an Indian (most likely a Hindu), please contribute at an intellectual level that suits your background and experience. We already have enough Islamist.

How come a guy with Indian and Australian flags peddling Shia-islamist $hit?

I fail to understand.

Sorry to say.

p.s. As an Indian (most likely a Hindu), please contribute at an intellectual level that suits your background and experience. We already have enough Islamist.

With this statement, you have labelled 200million Mulims as kafirs. This shows your intellectual level..

With this statement, you have labelled 200million Mulims as kafirs. This shows your intellectual level..

I don't know about 200 million, I was talking about YOU Sir.

It was your jack @rse post that triggered the response.

Now don't go hide behind 200 million.

Your slip is showing Senor.

Whatever floats your boat mate..
Have fun with your Shia-Sunni love-fest.

Well, some people are just dense, you know?

And what the hell with that achieve? What gives U, ME or anyone else the right to meddle in anyone else's affairs? Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and the rest of the so called "Muslim World" should check their own back yard before they go poking their noses in other people's business.

As for Pakistan, man there is so much **** wrong with our country. If i so much as hear a politician talk about Palestine, Syria or some other random nation in stife, i am going to explode. Fix the god damn electricity crisis, make fuel affordable, print cheaper books, make milk cheaper, provide better healthcare and generate jobs.

When you have done that, maintain that for a pace of 20/30 years, then we can start talking about assisting anyone, charity begins at home and right now this home looks like something out of the projects.

Pakistan would have to do it if Saudi Arabia decides to strike and they would have to other wise this could lead to increase in attacks on Shia in Pakistan and other countries yes we have our own problems but we have to also keep a check on Muslim problems and this is one of the biggest problem facing Muslim country these days and if governments will not do it than people will and than don't cry on if people take up arms and try to solve it on their own

Saudi Arabia alone cannot do that.

pakistanis should lead the charge by supplying 100,000 troops, ask KSA to supply air force, and Jordan and Turkey to supply logistics.

Assad the butcher will be history in 2 months.

But we won't.

Because we the Paks just talk $hit and kill each other by supporting Talib@stards.

Priorities my dear priorities.

peace

I said all Musilm forces and if Saudi Arabia won't do it than people will rise up and do it on their own and this situation in Syria can also lead to more attacks on Shiass in Pakistan so for peace in our own countries we have to take out Assad before its too late

Whatever floats your boat mate..
Have fun with your Shia-Sunni love-fest.

BTW.. Hindustan has the second largest Shia population after Iran. The Shia-Sunni relationship in Bharat is one of the most peaceful in the world. Shia's feel most safe in Hindustan.

Saudi Wahabis are frustrated that they do not have influence even in their own backyard, leave alone in the whole of Muslim world. On the other hand, Irans influence is the Muslim world is spreading in leaps and bounds. After Iraq, their influence in Syria and Lebanon is becoming stronger. The Shia crescent from Beirut to Hormuz is encircling the GCC..

That's why they are hiring extremist to kill and commit acts of terrorism. and they also hire extremist to write nonsense on this forum, and blame Shias. When in reality they are committing mass genocide and silence anyone speaking against them.

They will probably hire Wahhabi thug to attack Shias in India as well.

yes, that's why they are hiring extremist to kill and commit acts of terrorism. and they also hire extremist to write nonsense on this forum, and blame Shias. When in reality they are committing mass genocide and silence anyone speaking against them.

Sounded like more of a Hitman :lol: hiring who? :lol:

And what the hell with that achieve? What gives U, ME or anyone else the right to meddle in anyone else's affairs? Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and the rest of the so called "Muslim World" should check their own back yard before they go poking their noses in other people's business.

As for Pakistan, man there is so much **** wrong with our country. If i so much as hear a politician talk about Palestine, Syria or some other random nation in stife, i am going to explode. Fix the god damn electricity crisis, make fuel affordable, print cheaper books, make milk cheaper, provide better healthcare and generate jobs.

When you have done that, maintain that for a pace of 20/30 years, then we can start talking about assisting anyone, charity begins at home and right now this home looks like something out of the projects.

Pakistan went through too much of hardships, but at the end of the tunnel Pakistan will prevail and be victorious.

I understand your feelings and I don't blame you for saying what you've said. I think the Pakistani people need us more than we need to befriend with a subhuman like Nawaz Shirf and his kinds.

Peace

BTW.. Hindustan has the second largest Shia population after Iran. The Shia-Sunni relationship in Bharat is one of the most peaceful in the world. Shia's feel most safe in Hindustan.

Bharat-Varsh (Hindusthan) is such a beautiful place where Saitan become Saint.. Peace is in our blood, The Hindu-Muslim (Indian Muslim) are decedent of same blood, they will not become barbarian...
@Topic:

Balance is necessary, for balance Syria must curb talibans..

Last edited by a moderator:

While Shias may feel safe in India because India does not have theocratic government, You seem to be oblivious to Shia-Sunni being in constant flux of mutual hatred which expresses itself as periodic riots in the state of UP in general and city of Lucknow in particular.

Providing security to taziyas on Muharram is the biggest headache for UP Police.

Calling democracy as "Western" is like your car a Western, your I-phone or Android as Western, the chicken you ate as western. the pant and shirt you worr as Western.

Mean none of them are Western or Eastern.

they are just systems and things that worked in one place, and with slight adjustments could work in another place regardless of the local culture, religion, custom etc.

How much update you would need to make the smart phone "compatible with Islam"? Not much
-- Just few different apps and you are all set to go

How much and how many updates you need to make your car "compatible with Islam"? Not much
-- Just few different "apps" and you are all set to go

Same way, a modern system of governance is no more Eastern or Western. It is just a system.

Like you don't want to drive 100 years antique car on the highways of Sauid (except with special portections)

Like you don't want to use 100 years graham bell phone anymore

Same way

System of goernment also need constant update and overhaul big or small.

you can't say I must make the system of government compatible with Islam.

People will laugh at you

Just like when you say

I need to make my care or smart phone compatible with islam.

In 21st century, it is better to keep islam in your heart, and modern knowledge in your head.

That will make a modern person compassionate yet intelligent.

peace
Remember 1948 oil discover by Brits and they did the engineering marvel ......Today arabs are rich , because....................

While Shias may feel safe in India because India does not have theocratic government, You seem to be oblivious to Shia-Sunni being in constant flux of mutual hatred which expresses itself as periodic riots in the state of UP in general and city of Lucknow in particular.

Providing security to taziyas on Muharram is the biggest headache for UP Police.

Here in KSA, we neve had any problem with our Shias population until the birth of the so-called Islamic Republic of Iran :lol:

It became like a role modal for many of them :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom