What's new

The Awakening Sunni Giant (Recomended)

:rofl:
OK I'm not going to go into discussion with you al qaida members, I know you wahhabi terrorist guys are probably planning via PM at the moment about blowing yourselves up and kill a Rafidi/majoosi/whatever like me
Shia logic

Wahhabi = Suuni
Al Qaeda = Suuni
Taliban = Suuni
Takhfiri = Suuni
Salafi = Suuni
Terrorist = Suuni
Cannibal = Suuni
papel-de-parede-meme-jackie-chan-wallpaper-1992747026.jpg

Shia logic

Wahhabi = Suuni
Al Qaeda = Suuni
Taliban = Suuni
Takhfiri = Suuni
Salafi = Suuni
Terrorist = Suuni
Cannibal = Suuni

well , this is wrong ... fact is this :

Wahhabi / Al Qaeda / Taliban / Takhfiri / Salafi / Terrorist / Cannibal : " we are Sunnis " ....

don't blame us for this .... even none of other Sunni sect mufti didn't come and says " They are not true Sunni " ....

well , this is wrong ... fact is this :

Wahhabi / Al Qaeda / Taliban / Takhfiri / Salafi / Terrorist / Cannibal : " we are Sunnis " ....

don't blame us for this .... even none of other Sunni sect mufti didn't come and says " They are not true Sunni " ....

What is that a new sort of Taqqyiah your people are using to make us comfortable? LoL.

KSA an oil rich nation yet pakistan, 3rd world contributed more to science. Throwing endless amounts of money can only get you so far.

KSA an oil rich nation yet pakistan, 3rd world contributed more to science. Throwing endless amounts of money can only get you so far.

What do you know about the oil-rich KSA? Aside from hatred, I assume nothing.

to use the context "sunni giant" is wrong . yes saudi arabia is the largest middle eastern economy and yes it have the largest capacity of oil production in the region ( america and russia are top production but it does fluctuate) and yes it has the 2 holiest shrines of islam . other than that it is a country under construction with much work to be done as is the situation with ALL muslim countries . Iran on the other hand is like Eygpt it took a generation to bring a once proud history and people tumbling down to the lowest of lows Iran is well and truly suffering under the current regime and this will continue as long as those same people are still in power . atleast whereas in saudi we know who our leaders are Iranians are played for dumb to vote on a "president" who is playing nth fiddle to the supreme leader . it is a laughable situation and insulting to the people of Iran . both saudi arabia and Iran have much to learn and ways to grow and only time will tell who has the correct formula if any

KSA has a minimal impact in the science world are you going to tell me otherwise?

I'd assume that Google doesn't cost an arm and leg. You may need to use it and see how many results are being related to Science and academic achivements. I wouldn't call them minimal or maximum, these achievements are humble considering the fact that the society had transformed from one shape to drastically different shape in the last 3 decades and all.

In addition, Pakistan is a great nation on the raise, I wouldn't call officially nuclear armed state a third-world state.

Shia logic

Wahhabi = Suuni
Al Qaeda = Suuni
Taliban = Suuni
Takhfiri = Suuni
Salafi = Suuni
Terrorist = Suuni
Cannibal = Suuni

When your Sunni brothers are calling me "Rafidi" because of being Shia and "majoosi" because of being Iranian, then yeah of course I should call them wahhabi, al qaida member, takfiri, terrorist, ...

Back
Top Bottom