What's new

The Awakening Sunni Giant (Recomended)

Taqqiya again.....Your thugs literally ethnically cleansed Southern Lebannon of Sunni's,You have sent millions of Iraqi's to refugee camps of Syria and Jordan.You are doing the same in Syria.Let us not waste time here in these forums.Let us come into the battlefield and fight.I just remembered a joke:

One of the Mujahideen in Syria captured a Hizbollah terrorist.The Rafidi requested to be executed at 2 pm so that he "could have lunch with imam Hussein" in heaven...The Mujahid executed him at 4 pm so he could only go and wash the dishes...LOL

It's like teaching a 4 year old how to say "Mama". Deaf dumb and blind they will never come to the right path.

[B
your salafis/Wahhabis/Takfiri friends began their so called revolution and in mean time they attacked Alawi villages and killed so many and beheaded parents in front of their children and when they see most of Syrian people

although Salafis/Wahhabis and takfiris don't believe it ....

This is how the Syrian Revolution started Lulooi:

"The words have been repeated from Tunisia to Egypt, from Yemen to Bahrain. "The people want the regime to fall" — the mantra of revolution. And so, last week, after 15 kids wrote those words on a wall in the agricultural town of Dara'a in southern Syria, the local governor decided to come down hard. The young people — all under 17 — were thrown in jail. The punishment stunned the town, and suddenly, Syria — so confidently authoritarian — got its first strong taste of rebellion in the Arab Spring."

Read more: Syria's Revolt: How Dara'a Graffiti Stirred an Uprising - TIME

Then this is what happened to those Kids:

Syrian revolution - Security kill more children, 13 years old (Rida Ridwan Alawiye) 06-25-2011 - YouTube

They cut their Penis and put it in their mouths. From there the rest is History.

I know understanding writing and reading and analyzing is too hard for you Mattam Head Banging LuLoos. Leave the Thinking and reading to us because it seems Ayatollats have not sent you to a Critical thinking class.

Speaking of "salafis/Wahhabis/Takfiri". Why does the center of salafis/Wahhabis/Takfiri i.e. Saudi Arabia, allow you Mattam flesh grinding Luloos entry for Hajj? They can easily ban you and your like. Try to "Analyze" and "Think". I know it may be hard for you. Don't go to Ayatollats and ask this, think for yourself.

No you dont..You believe in 12 prophets after Muhammad SAW.but you play it smart as you call them Imams

. Shiites scholars believe that Ali (r.a) and all his innocent patriarchs are superior to all Prophets (a.s) except Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) (Na’uzubillah). [Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Pg#70 - Published Iran]

Ali (r.a) possesses same rights as were kept by Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) (Na’uzubillah). [Usool-ul-Kaafi, Vol#1, Pg#380 - Published Iran]

When Imam Mehdi will appear, he will first dig out Ayesha (r.a) from Her grave and will reprehend her (Na’uzubillah). [Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Pg#347 - Published Iran]

Imam Mehdi (SHIAs 12th Imam) will resurrect Sheikheen (r.a) {Abu-Bakr (r.a) and Umar (r.a)} and punish them by hanging on the tree (Na’uzubillah). [Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Pg#361 - Published Iran]

075. World cannot exist without Imam (Na’uzubillah). [Usool-ul-Kaafi, Vol#1, Pg#233 - Published Iran]

076. Imams know all what happened earlier and what is about to happen and nothing remains hidden to them (Na’uzubillah). [Usool-ul-Kaafi, Vol#2, Pg#10 - Published Iran]

077. Without knowing the Imam, God cannot be proved (Na’uzubillah). [Usool-ul-Kaafi, Vol#1, Pg#331 - Published Iran]

078. Imam knows the time of his death and dies by his own will (Na’uzubillah). [Usool-ul-Kaafi, Vol#2, Pg#23 - Published Iran]

079. Imam has greater qualities than the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) (Na’uzubillah). [Usool-ul-Kaafi, Vol#2, Pg#299-300 - Published Iran]

080. Imams are equal in the status with Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) (Na’uzubillah). [Usool-ul-Kaafi, Vol#2, Pg#287 - Published Iran]

081. Imam get revelations (WAHI by ALLAH) (Na’uzubillah). [Usool-ul-Kaafi, Vol#1, Pg#329-330 - Published Iran]

No, we don't believe about 80% of these things. I never heard of some of these. Especially about Imams being equal to prophets. That's absolutely not true because In Shia Islam it explicitly says that last prophet was Muhammad and if you don't believe this, you can't be a Muslim.

Plus, it sounds like you have problems with Sufis too, since they too believe in their saints that have greater knowledge than ordinary men.

but i have given you references from your OWN books

You copy and pasted these from anti-Shia websites, none of these books even exists.

Give me the name of the book

Publisher

Author

most importantly

ISBN

These books don't exists, they only exist on Anti-Shia websites they get copy and pasted over and over again all over the internet by people like you

:)

The Holy Prophet pbuh said "No two religions can co exist in the Arabian Peninsula".The Rawafid are another religion with a degree lower to both the Jews and Christians of course.The Jews and Christians merely alter Tawhid whereas the Rawafid reject it completely.My point is..If we declare Christians non Muslims for mistakenly taking Christ as their lord then why do we even waste a second to declare these rawafid as kuffar?

?????? sO WHAT? The name of the book mentioning imams is "Usool ul Kaafi" Google it ...

Which volume of Usool ul Kaafi??

VOLUME 1:

VOLUME 2:

VOLUME 3:

VOLUME 4:

VOLUME 5:

????

This is Usool al-Kaafi The book of Knowledge online , anyone can look at it and see that what you posted is FALSE.

http://www.ghadeer.org/english/tradition/uso_ka/chapter2.htm

"The Thing is"
The Mutata Luloos of Qom are not a source for Historical Knowledge when knowledge has been disseminated in Google already for you to see.

When they tell you that you are children of Cyrus, Alexander, Hassan, Hussien, Ali and Catherine the Great. This is only for your self gratification not historical truths. Take them lightly next time.

Getting back to the point:

sykes1.gif

The Sykes-Picot Agreement didn't include Saudi Arabia as the British were allied with the Sharifs of Makkah who were at war with Al-Saud. Saudi Arabia was formed by War and conquest by Al-Saud and the Ikwans. You should be thankful for the British for creating your Iran or else the Kurds would have had their own country by now even those in Kermashah.

The countries which were formed from The Sykes-Picot Agreement was Lebanon, Israel, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Turkey, Jordan.

If you analyze it carefully, The country in the Region which is not artificial and not created by the west is Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, and possibly Egypt. All other countries in the region are invented by the West with fictional borders.

No need to waste your time with ignorants who don't even originally belong in the Middle East but the Kazakh Steppe (Persians) and first settled on the Iranian Plateau less than 3000 years ago. They have no idea about Arab or Semitic civilizations.

The Rafida are well-known poison in our region and must be dealt with once and for all. The infected ones. The non-infected ones might still be saved.

Lebanese HizbAlShaitan supporters are already being deported from across the GCC. Egypt is taking matters into their own hands etc.

You copy and pasted these from anti-Shia websites, none of these books even exists.

Give me the name of the book

Publisher

Author

most importantly

ISBN

These books don't exists, they only exist on Anti-Shia websites they get copy and pasted over and over again all over the internet by people like you

:)

Look there is no Taqiyaa that you can hide under in Public Forums. Maybe in Iran, Iraq, and other "$hitholes" like you mentioned. People use brains and intelligence and critical thinking to analyzie the truth for themselves.

Here is your proof:

Allamah Majlisi:

"On the whole, after admission of the fact that the Imams are not prophets, we are bound to acknowledge the fact that they(Imams) are superior to all Prophets and Awsiya (legatees) except our Prophet (salutations and peace upon him and his family). To our knowledge there is no reason not to describe the Imams as Prophets except consideration to the status of the Final Prophet. Our intellect too, cannot perceive a distinction between Nabuwwah (prophethood) and Imamah.
Source: Bihar Al-Anwar, Volume 26, p.82

This is from Allama Majlisi. Probably the most famous Luloo Scholar in History. He is like the Ibnul Taymiyaah of the Muslims.

Look there is no Taqiyaa that you can hide under in Public Forums. Maybe in Iran, Iraq, and other "$hitholes" like you mentioned. People use brains and intelligence and critical thinking to analyzie the truth for themselves.

Here is your proof:

Allamah Majlisi:

"On the whole, after admission of the fact that the Imams are not prophets, we are bound to acknowledge the fact that they(Imams) are superior to all Prophets and Awsiya (legatees) except our Prophet (salutations and peace upon him and his family). To our knowledge there is no reason not to describe the Imams as Prophets except consideration to the status of the Final Prophet. Our intellect too, cannot perceive a distinction between Nabuwwah (prophethood) and Imamah.
Source: Bihar Al-Anwar, Volume 26, p.82

This is from Allama Majlisi. Probably the most famous Shia Scholar in History. He is like the Ibnul Taymiyaah of the Sunnies.

Explains well

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234969055-question-to-my-dear-brother/#entry1960956

Speech by Hazrat Sheikh Huzaify in Masjid al Nabwi 1998:

And how can there be a reconciliation between the Ahlus Sunnah and shiah. The Ahlus Sunnah are those who learnt and protected the Quraan al Kareem, who preserved and protected the Suunah of Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wa sallem), those whom Allah Taala has used to protect His deen, and they made jihhad in the way of islam, And history bears ample testimony to this.

The Raafidhah (shiahs) are those that curse the Sahaabah and attempt to destory Islam. The Sahaabah Radhiyallahu Anhum are those that transmitted the Deen to us. If we had to cast aspirations at the integrity of the Sahaabah, it will imply the destruction of the Deen.

How can there be a reconciliation between the Ahlus Sunnah and the Raafidhah (shiahs) while they swear and abuse the three Khulafaa ur Raashidah. If they had any intelligence then they would realise that their abuse is in fact an abuse of Rasulullah Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam. Hadhrat Abu Bakr and Umar Radhiyallahu anhuma are the father-in-laws of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi wa sallam. They were his close confidants during his lifetime, and are his close neighbours after his demise. Who can achieve this honour? Who can achieve this honour? They took part in Jihaad with Rasulullah alayhi wa sallam in all the Jihaad campaigns. These facts should be sufficient to dispel the false accusations of the shiahs.

Hadhrat Uthmaan Radhiyallahu anhu was husband to two of the daughters of Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam. Allah Ta' ala will not choose for his beloved Rasool except the best of men, and the best of companions. This was the relationship between Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam and the three Khulafaa ur Raahideen. He never said that these three are the enemies of Islam, and never warned against these three, as the shiahs claim.

If fact swearing at these three is an attack against Hadhrat Ali Radhiyallahu anhu. Hadhrat Ali Radhiyallahu anhu gave Hadhrat Abu Bakr Radhiyallahu anhu the Bait (oath f allegiance) in the Musjid (openly), and he (Hadhrat Ali Radhiyallahu anhu) got his daughter Ummu Kulthoom married to Hadhrat Umar Radhiyallahu unhu, he took the bait at the hands of Hadhrat Uthmaan Radhiyallahu anhu, was his minister, close friend and beloved one.

Would Hadhrat Ali Radhiyallahu anhu give his daughter to a kaafir, or would he give the ba'it to a kaafir. Subhaanallah, this is indeed a great slander.

Their curse of Hadhrat Mu' aawiyah Radhiyallah anhu is in fact an attack against Hadhrat Hassan Radhiyallahu anhu, who accepted the khilaafat of Hadhrat Mu' aawiyah Radhiyallahu anhu, and whom many prominent Sahaabah accepted. Rasulullah Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam praised him on many occasions. Would the grandson of Rasulullah Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam accept the khilaafat of a kaafir?

Subhaanallah, this is indeed a great slander.

When they say that Hadhrat Ali and Hassan Radhiyallahu anhuma were forced to do so, it displays their (shiahs') lack of intelligence. This is an insult to the two of them, a most vile insult.

And how is it that they curse Ummul Mu' mineen Hadhrat ' Aaisha Radhiyallahu anha, whereas Allah Ta'ala declares in the Qur'aan that she is Ummul Mu'mineen (Mother of the Believers).

Allah Ta'ala says:

The Prophet has a greater right over the Mu'mineen than they have over themselves, and his Wives are their (the Mu'muneen's) Mothers.

Therefore there is no doubt that those who curse her, she is not a mother unto them (they are not Mu'mineen). Would any person curse his own mother? Rather he would love her dearly.

How can there ever be a reconciliation between the Ahlus Sunnah and the Raafidhah (shiahs), when they believe Khomeini, the imaam of deviation, to be sinless. They assert that he is the deputy of their concocted Mahdi. Since they regard their imaams to be sinless, and in the absence of the principle, the deputy has the same status, they assert Khomeini to be sinless...

And one form of Baatil only assists another. And one form of Baatil only assists another.

And the Ahle Bait are free and absolved from their (shiah's) beliefs. The proofs substantiating the falsehood of the beliefs of the shiahs are innumerable.

As for as we, the Ahlus Sunnah, are concerned, we will not draw closer to them a hairs breath, or even less. They are a greater harm to Islam then even the Yahood and Nasaarah. It is incumbent on all Muslims to be wary of and on guard against them.

Allah Ta' ala says:

They are your enemies, so beware of them. Allah Ta'ala declares war against them. Where are they deviating.

The shiahs are the followers of Ibn Saba, the yahoodi, and of Abu Lu'lu-ah, the majoosi (fire-worshiper). Thus, O Muslims, it is necessary for us to distinguish our Aqeedah, and to love those whom Allah Ta'ala loves, and hate that which Allah Ta'ala hates, to bring about unity amongst the Muslims, to be one strong united hand. The enemies of Islam have united in their false beliefs to fight against Islam. This applies whether the enemies are of old or new.

I took out the funniest part for a quick laugh!

"The shiahs are the followers of Ibn Saba, the yahoodi, and of Abu Lu'lu-ah, the majoosi (fire-worshiper)" :lol:

So is he a Jew or a Zoroastrian? :cheesy:

Okay so now I understand that you yourself don't know the answer but you reference another forum "shia-chat". If the laymen from your "cult" can't explain the basis of your "cult" then how can we expect a critical thinking conversation when all your going to do is reference us to another forum? Anyway let them from "Shia-Chat" come to this forum and explain themselves and help out their co-coreligionists who are in a very tight spot. Case Closed.

HAHA saudi guy lecture us about democracy :omghaha:

You seem to have a problem understanding what I wrote.

Now, take a look at what you've said here to us :-

The problem is these kids are not grown up enough to be able to handle democracy.

I stated clearly that we don't want a democracy like yours because your so-called Islamic democracy is a pure hypocrisy, therefore, the saying goes as simple as this, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Clearly, KSA doesn't have a democratic system, a 10-year-old kid is able to say that like anyone else.

Iran, on the other hand, is a theocratic fanatic tyrannical state, your comments are endlessly laughable man! Nice try!

Next time try to come up with something rational or at least reasonable.

:rofl:
OK I'm not going to go into discussion with you al qaida members, I know you wahhabi terrorist guys are probably planning via PM at the moment about blowing yourselves up and kill a Rafidi/majoosi/whatever like me

:rofl:
OK I'm not going to go into discussion with you al qaida members, I know you wahhabi terrorist guys are probably planning via PM at the moment about blowing yourselves up and kill a Rafidi/majoosi/whatever like me

I'm glad there are other Rafidi/majoosi members here, we should form a support group.:P

I'm glad there are other Rafidi/majoosi members here, we should form a support group.:P

Quite the opposite, it is they, the takfiri who need support groups -- we know what we are doing and saying and why - We seek an end to bloodshed and hatred and sectarian wars, they on the other hand, work on behalf of groups that in any other climate would be clinically certifiable

, the

( and from first day all of westerns come and said : Assad should go ........ ....

The so called Westerners said exact same thing for every country that went through Arab spring.

While your brain is stuck in one country, and one butcher regime only.

West (though with a hesitation in the very beginning) sided with the people's movements throughout the region.

So please quit spreading constipated conspiracy theories.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom