What's new

The Awakening Sunni Giant (Recomended)

Here in KSA, we neve had any problem with our Shias population until the birth of the so-called Islamic Republic of Iran :lol:

It became like a role modal for many of them :omghaha:
Ya Khalifa ......still in the forum.....making overtime....lolzzzzzzzz

LoLz. I'm stating facts not propaganda.
As long as you making money....all good...go get your boss Landcruiser and have a dune race.....wasting time and life....enjoy it..life is short...or your are god damnnnnnnn poor like us....lolzzzzzzzzzz

While Shias may feel safe in India because India does not have theocratic government, You seem to be oblivious to Shia-Sunni being in constant flux of mutual hatred which expresses itself as periodic riots in the state of UP in general and city of Lucknow in particular.

Providing security to taziyas on Muharram is the biggest headache for UP Police.

I know there is Shia-Sunni tensions in India. I never said the relationship is 'completely peaceful', I said it was 'most peaceful' compared with other countries, especially Islamic countries.
Hindustan was the country which gave refuge to the family of Mohammed when they were persecuted in their own lands. So did the Zoroastrians of Persia, Buddhists of Tibet, Jews of Israel find safe refuge in Bharat.

I know there is Shia-Sunni tensions in India. I never said the relationship is 'completely peaceful', I said it was 'most peaceful' compared with other countries, especially Islamic countries.
Hindustan was the country which gave refuge to the family of Mohammed when they were persecuted in their own lands. So did the Zoroastrians of Persia, Buddhists of Tibet, Jews of Israel find safe refuge in Bharat.
India is too diverse to have insecurity ....

Here in KSA, we neve had any problem with our Shias population until the birth of the so-called Islamic Republic of Iran

It became like a role modal for many of them

so b/c your country men are sellouts and simple minded (you're saying this yourself), it's Iran's fault?

alclogo5.jpg

Hey everyone, don't have a revolution, heck don't even fart, b/c arab shias will somehow be influenced by it.

sigh...

so b/c your country men are sellouts and simple minded (you're saying this yourself), it's Iran's fault?

Hey everyone, don't have a revolution, heck don't even fart, b/c arab shias will somehow be influenced by it.

sigh...

Sellouts? You mean our Shias community? That's a serious accusation. There is a big difference between simple minded and moronic minded.

Here in KSA, we neve had any problem with our Shias population until the birth of the so-called Islamic Republic of Iran :lol:

That's not true. Again you are NOT stating facts. You are spreading propaganda. Shia grievances in Saudi Arabia goes way beyond 1979 Iranian revolution. In fact their slaughter and prosecution was way worse before 1979 Iranian revolution.

While the most important Shiite centers have always been Iran and Iraq, the eastern part of Arabia has always held significant Shiite populations. Prominent historical Shiite mujtahids include Ibrahim al-Qatifi (sixteenth century), Ahmad Zayn al-Din al-Ahsai (d. 1801), and Ali al-Khunayzi (d. 1944). Until the Saudi occupation of the Eastern areas, Shiite mosques and husayniyyas (community centers) were allowed to develop. Learning centers, known as hawzas, were allowed to exist until the mid-1940s. The connection of Saudi Shiites to Iraq is a strong one. Upon the closing of Shiite learning centers in Saudi Arabia, most religious studies students went to Iraq.7

Deep in Shiite historical memory rests their persecution by the Saudis during the18th and 19th centuries. Expanding into Iraq in the early 19th century, Saudi warriors famously destroyed the tomb of Imam Husayn in Karbala and the tombs of the Prophet’s companions (the sahaba) in Mecca and Medina, demonstrating the extreme enmity the Saudi Wahhabis held towards the Shiites. For the Wahhabis, grave worship was the paramount act of shirk, or polytheism, a severe accusation, so its practice by the Shiites became a source of constant suffering.

Saudi Shiites have never felt part of the state, and the government has rarely given them reason to. There are several factors influencing the government’s treatment of the Shiites: Wahhabi ideology, pressure from and response to the Wahhabi ulama, the presence of the Shiites in the sensitive oil region, and the government’s relations with Iran. These four factors have combined to influence the fate of the Shiites in Saudi Arabia throughout their history.

Modern Saudi Arabia is the result of an 18th century alliance between the Saudi family of Najd in Central Arabia and an extremist shaykh of the Hanbali school of Islamic jurisprudence, Muhammad bin Abd al-Wahhab.Wahhabism was a powerful and fanatic ideology that served the regime well in mobilizing the disparate tribes and casting the Shiites in the role of the quintessential “Other.” Muslims who were worse than Jews or Christians. To Sunnis in general, the Shia are known as rawafid, those who reject the first three “Rightly Guided” Caliphs in favor of Ali and the Prophet’s House, known as Ahl al-Bayt. But for the Wahhabis, they are worse than rejectionists: they are associationists and polytheists (mushrikin) who associate people (such as Ahl al-Bayt) and objects with God. Many Shiite beliefs and practices stand in stark contradistinction to the Wahhabi creed, with its strong emphasis on tawhid, or the uncompromising unity of the Divine.

The modern misfortunes of the Shiite community of Saudi Arabia began in 1913, with the capture of the eastern oasis of al-Hasa by the recently resurgent Saudis. They were subject to depredations and persecutions under the rulers of the governors of al-Hasa, the Jiluwi family, relatives of the Saudi royal family. Many Shiites were killed by Ibn Saud’s Ikhwan warriors when they refused to convert.

Religiously and socially, the Shiites were marginalized by the emerging Saudi state. Sunni merchants were encouraged to settle in al-Hasa and take over traditional Shiite commercial ventures, such as the trade in dates. Shiite critics would later complain that the traditional interdependence between Najd, the Hijaz, and al-Hasa had been violated by the Saudis, who made all regions dependent on Najd.

Shiite religious practices and institutions were severely curtailed. In 1927, the Wahhabi ulama published a fatwa calling upon the Shiites to “convert” to Islam. Some Shiite notables complied, while others left the country. The publication and distribution of religious texts was forbidden, the Shiite call to prayer was outlawed, and centers of religious studies were dismantled. Specific Shiite customs such as grave visitation (ziyarat al-qubur) were forbidden, as were the Ashura commemorations. The Shiites have been vilified in textbooks, and generally have been made to feel like outcasts.

The Shiites of Saudi Arabia » Current Trends in Islamist Ideology

Sellouts? You mean our Shias community? That's a serious accusation. There is a big difference between simple minded and moronic minded.

for sure ....

anyway , your giant objective is to crush shieh .... and what you except from shieh and even your traitor shieh countrymen , sit and watching their end !?

you declared that your ultimate goal is to massacre shieh .... and you began this bloody game ... let see the result of this game my dear christian/zion puppets ( although I knew who is the short term winner _ you and your zion master - , middle term winner - your zion master - and long time winner - we - ) ...

You're wrong my friend. The KSA have been slapping Iran for long and the latter never dared to take it's revenge on it's own, they only arm and train terrorists here or there. Let's get back a couple of years:

1- The KSA was the main financier of Qadisya 2 war, and Iran couldn't do anything about it except moaning.

2- In 1986 two Iranian jets were shot down and Iran couldn't do a damn thing about it.

3- In 1988, 400 Iranian terrorists were killed after they tried to ruin Haj, and yet Iran couldn't do anything except moaning.

4- After 1988, Iranians were banned from Haj for two years until they abode by strict Saudi rules, and again, Iran couldn't do anything about it except submitting to Saudis.

5- In 2009, Saudis crushed Houthi terrorists and again again, Iran did nothing other than yelling and crying.

6- In 2011, the KSA and other GCC played a decisive role in imposing tough sanctions on Iran, as they wouldn't have worked out without their consent to make up an shortage in oil supplies.

7- Without KSA and GCC arm, media, diplomatic and political support for Syrians, their uprising wouldn't have survived.

8- The KSA and GCC forces entered Bahrain and Iran & sellouts couldn't do anything except getting crazily mad.:partay:

BTW, regarding Huthi war in 2009, Saudis fought Taliban-like militias who are heavily armed and who as well fight from harsh terrains, but they got crushed and begged for ceasefire, while the USA have been fighting in Afghanistan for 13 years and couldn't defeat the militias.
I know 2, 3, 5, 7, 8 but the Houthis war, this is interesting. Thanks for the sum up. I know Iran is still acting tough in here but hey it's funny.

1358617103578.gif

any way ... the title is funny ...

The Awakening Sunni Giant

If I remember correctly , in WW II one of Japanese General said something like this " I fear that we awake an sleeping Giant " and He was referring to USA ....

just a though ...

for sure ....

anyway , your giant objective is to crush shieh .... and what you except from shieh and even your traitor shieh countrymen , sit and watching their end !?

you declared that your ultimate goal is to massacre shieh .... and you began this bloody game ... let see the result of this game my dear christian/zion puppets ( although I knew who is the short term winner _ you and your zion master - , middle term winner - your zion master - and long time winner - we - ) ...

I mever declared such thing, speak for yourself Safavid.

The ones who poured more gas to the fire was the mullahs' regime and you will have to put with the consequence. Now Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, along with the GCC and Jordan are fed up with your terrorism, trust me you haven't seen a thing yet.

I mever declared such thing, speak for yourself Safavid.

The ones who poured more gas to the fire was the mullahs' regime and you will have to put with the consequence. Now Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, along with the GCC and Jordan are fed up with your terrorism, trust me you haven't seen a thing yet.

and I should saying this as well ...

trust me , you haven't seen anything ....

anyway , we arlready preparing ourselves for the real fight and we knew that Sham will invade by Roman and they will install their own puppets named " Sofiani " and he will kill so many Shieh ... then we will begin our movement ....

at least I hope these happen in my life and I have courage and Iman to pass those tests ....

Back
Top Bottom