What's new

The Aryan invasion of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dravidians are black why do they not have nappy hair?

4f9070229c985114ceacd40b314e574a--black-indians-south-india.jpg

Kafi chutiya topic hae.
"Mogambo khush hua"

If Dravidians are black why do they not have nappy hair?

4f9070229c985114ceacd40b314e574a--black-indians-south-india.jpg
Because of mix with aryans...there are tribes in south who have coarse hair..bit not as coarse as africans...as i said there are no pure dravidians in india except for some 50 negritos in andaman islands

Because of mix with aryans...there are tribes in south who have coarse hair..bit not as coarse as africans...as i said there are no pure dravidians in india except for some 50 negritos in andaman islands
Its a dominant gene though. There are people who are 75% White and have nappy hair like Meghan Markle.

Early-Markle.jpg

Its a dominant gene though. There are people who are 75% White and have nappy hair like Meghan Markle.

Early-Markle.jpg
Hmm..but i saw on media many somalis also have straight hair but white arabs have coarse hair.
Many south indians have 40 percent of ANI(aryan dna)

Hmm..but i saw on media many somalis also have straight hair but white arabs have coarse hair.
Many south indians have 40 percent of ANI(aryan dna)
Make sense, they never had full nappy hair. They had Ethiopian and Somali hair.

Pakistan is actually the land of negroes..it is the land where negroes settled first before light skinned aryans came..the christians in your country who look dark are a good evidence of that

Nice Bollywood script. Time to drink some cow piss and celebrate. I think it will be a big hit in Gangadesh.

I have kinky hair. So do many in western India and southern India.
w-prabhudeva-S.jpg

714046-sachin-tendulkar-vinod-kambli.jpg
Nappy hair and kinky hair are different. My dad has kinky hair but is not Black at all. Its your temperature and climate that make you adapt to your setting like your hair changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom