What's new

The Aryan invasion of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** off racist sectarian Afghani :lol:...

2zes3w.jpg

39816558.jpg

This is what my people did to yours:

4.jpg

I get annoyed by this crap or inferiority complex South Asians have for the Hindus its about the whole we wuz Indo Europeans, for Muslims its we wuz Persianz ,Turks or the Seyed complex we wuz Arabs and shiett cmon if you ask I am more of Pan Asian nationalist than boot locker for white Europeans
I wuz Arab so idk what you are talking about. My family hails from Iraq

Let him post whatever he wants.... Cat is finally out of the bag ... He had been trying too hard to hide is true self for the last few months :lol:
I dont understand, could u PM me

I guess you've been Pajeeted. Don't worry, I know how to sterilise.
Sweetheart, I'll give the word and ull be out of commission dont test the might of my clan.

I wuz Arab so idk what you are talking about. My family hails from Iraq

I'm more Arab, so I claim racial supremacy.

Sweetheart, I'll give the word and ull be out of commission dont test the might of my clan.

Your clan ran away from Iraq, I could probably take them since I'm a brutal Afghani warlord who chews on the bones of Indics as per @M. Sarmad

Ok and this was the point where I realized you are just meme-ing

Your clan ran away from Iraq, I could probably take them since I'm a brutal Afghani warlord who chews on the bones of Indics as per @M. Sarmad
Did not run from Iraq, was part of the iraqi royalty

I'm a brutal Afghani warlord who chews on the bones of Indics as per @M. Sarmad

You are just a keyboard Afghani cunt who takes pride in the plundering campaigns of Afghan dacoits of the past :lol:

How dare you insult my lineage!

How does it feel to know Allah favoured us over you?

Shia?

Sunnis, hail from Baghdad specifically. Family tree is in the Peshawar museum.

You are just a keyboard Afghani cunt who takes pride in the plundering campaigns of Afghan dacoits of the past :lol:
Ok, dont cross the line there. Calm down

How dare you insult my lineage!

Shia?

Reading your comments on quora and came across an intresting map showing the khushan empire and how it was Peshawar baised. The intresting part was the control of Xinjiang. Maybe we should pull a China on China and claim it as being "historically ours"

Looking at the current Afghan situation, one can say that Allah has not favored you over anyone. Tauba kero apnay Gunahon se ... Isi misplaced takabbur ne naslain barbad ker di hain Afghanion ki

Looking at the current Afghan situation, one can say that Allah has not favored you over anyone. Tauba kero apnay Gunahon se ... Isi misplaced takabbur ne naslain barbad ker di hain Afghanion ki

Pashtuns run Pakistan. What ethnic group is the PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom