What's new

Thats how Indian got busted everywhere in the world once they move from their "Supa Powa shit"

or maybe look at yourself. an indian on a pakistani website. you are either obsessed or the indian websites similar to this were trash. now that is pathetic.
The whole forum is flooded with India related topics, yeah let's apply the same yardstick for "obsession".

Feel free to post any such post of mine. If you have any misgivings given the level of comprehension you have shown in the past exchanges, I will more than happy to alleviate any such misapprehensions. But if this just a way of your traditional weaseling out , then carry on. :))

I am quite adept to take on trolls and terror sympathizers here alike, bring on what you like.

aww, that's cute, we've got an internet tough guy....

Why don't you and your ilk buzz off and leave PDF? At the end of the day THIS IS a PAKISTANI forum after all. Not an indian one. No one is forcing you and your ilk to be here.

Save the semantics, something you do when you’re caught in a tight spot.
weaselling out? Thank you for comparing to a creature that can take down prey many times its size. I’m not going anywhere, so you want me to bring it, no worries. You were the that tagged me in here first.
I’m also internet tough guy you little Sanghi cowardly creature. Like I told you before plenty have met me on here.
You continue to a be trolling voice in the wilderness.
You really need to work on your comprehension.

The whole forum is flooded with India related topics, yeah let's apply the same yardstick for "obsession".

We can talk about whatever we like on our forums. You can do the same on your indian ones. No one is forcing you to be on a Pakistani forum. Feel free for you and your ilk to leave and never come back. No one is forcing you to be here.

Come on guys. This thread is silly. You can't execute the lady for trying. Frankly from my POV I can say much respect to her for having tried. And if anything this makes India look good as a country of ambition and spirit. It's the stuff that success is made of. I would tap the lady on the back for great effort. Even if she failed.

Her equivalent from the Pakistani community will be sat at home watching some stupid Bolly flick dressed in the latest Bolly styles with ten children running unattended with older boys mucking around outside acting tough by spitting on the pavements while dad is driving some drunk punters as a taxi driver.

We can talk about whatever we like on our forums. You can do the same on your indian ones. No one is forcing you to be on a Pakistani forum. Feel free for you and your ilk to leave and never come back. No one is forcing you to be here.
It's my free will to be here, just like it's your free will to discuss whatever you want. Internet is not yours. If you want exclusivity on who should have access to a "Pakistani forum", you should rather work on it sincerely. Next.

It's my free will to be here, just like it's your free will to discuss whatever you want. Internet is not yours. If you want exclusivity on who should have access to a "Pakistani forum", you should rather work on it sincerely. Next.

I'm not an indian forum. PDF is a Pakistani forum. Just the thought of going to an indian forum or using anything indian makes me want to............ :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

People in west are in general quite ignorant of what goes around in the other parts of the world. News to Pakistanis I guess, explains the sorry condition the country is in today.

I am more amused how a Pakistani wants to shoot at India using some firangi's shoulders, I mean just look at yourself ffs!
If that is the case then....
Rather than splashing your brain here, you be better off lecturing your own country fellows who are trying their luck. Besides, Pakistanis in the West know the Indian antics quite well due to your call centre clowns.

India is nothing, you can show your so-called Aman-ka-tamasha or Aman-ki-aasha type mindset
Have you ever read my posts? Probably the most critical member on PDF with anything to do with India. But this stuff is just silly.

Back
Top Bottom